Confessed My Fantasies To My Wife 2

Well a lot sure has happened since the last posts.
I was diagnosed with stage 4 neck cancer. Was treated at Princess Margaret hospital in Toronto. Lucky it wasn't lymphoma or I'd be history.
Now I'm recovering as the radiation treatments really took their toll on me. I lost weight, but not my hair as I only needed 2 heavy chemo treatments.

As for our sex lives, well there isn't any. Neither Ron or I have had sex for a long time (Feb).
Winston has got a gf now so there is no one in the picture. I still have no sexual feelings yet as I'm still very weak.

Not sure what the future will bring in the sexual dept. outside of our marriage. If anything, I'm curious about being with another woman. Just can't see bringing in another man.

Yesterday was the first day I ate anything since March 19th. Been living on Boost and water through my feeding tube in my stomach. Just starting to go outside now and hopefully will be on the elliptical & Bowflex soon.

L:rose:

Glad to see you post again, and I am glad you got the treatment you needed... take care

Wow!

I really enjoyed the loving adventure you and Ron shared here and had wondered where you two had been and what you were up to.

So sorry to hear of the ordeal you've gone through and I can only imagine how scary it must have been and still must be.

My best thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery Leigh.

I'll be back better than ever. Just have to put on some weight and start working out again once I get my energy up.
As for Ron & I's sexcapades, I think they're over. Tom is long gone and now Winston has a woman all to himself, I really don't want to be with another man.

I do have a fantasy about being with another woman and talk to a few here on Lit. But will it ever really happen? Who knows.
As for Ron, who I am madly in love with and has been a rock by my side through the worst part of my life feels the same about his bi side.
We both experimented and both feel that part of our lives is behind us.
I will admit, when he got totally dressed up he was a very convincing hot bitch. :)

My plan is to get back into top physical shape, maybe get back into karate and am interested in doing some intense cross training.
One thing I've learned throughout this ordeal, is I love being in shape and control.
I still remember a long time ago here when Ron posted pics of me (boobs & in panties) how uncomfortable I was with that. But looking back, that was a big reason I changed and lost 35 lbs and gained some tone.

My emotions can go from high to low, but I will never surrender to this illness or any other. :kiss:

L:rose:

I first confessed my fantasies about sex with other men after going on a camping trip with a group of guys while she was pregnant with our second child. All the guys were sitting around talking and the subject of fantasies came up. Soon every guy there confessed to having a desire for some type of sex with another guy. I said "since we are all here talking about it why don't we act on it?" and we ended up all stroking, sucking, and fucking each other the rest of the week. We all decided that it would be best to tell our wives as they would probably wonder why we weren't horny after a week away. To my surprise my wife was extremely happy to hear about it and so were some of the other wives. It has opened up a whole new lifestyle for us and for the other couples who were happy with it. My only regret is that I didn't confess my desire earlier in life as I have found out since that my father and grandfather as well as my wife's father were all also into sex with men. It would have been great to get it on with my dad growing up.

Back