Cmnf / Cfnm

omg. At least let me wear flip flops. :rolleyes:

That's actually not that uncommon in the the Czech Republic. It's quite liberal regard nudity. In that shot the table cloth is for staropramen a beer made in Prague, not a very good one in my opinion. Anyway many bars have topless or nude service on quiet nights. The pub and herna ( gambling area slots and automated rulette and place to bet on sports) that was open 24/7 would have one topless bar maid on Tuesdays and pole dancers on Thursday as thy were quiet nights and it pulls the punters in. I was I am sorry to say a regular when I lived close to it. I do remember one poor girl on a Tuesday I guess it was her first job and she was very shy. She had a thong on and high heels. See was so embarrassed and kept trying to hide her boobs which to be fair were pretty nice boobs.

tumblr_n8ccb0PDnS1sl8rhho1_500.gif

Fuck... yes...

You know Cookie, I do not think I have told you, how impressed I am with your ability to find the most delightful GIFs.

tumblr_o6p63ia3wh1v22br4o1_400.gif

"And where do you think you're going?
Do you call cumming all over yourself an apology?
The pizza you delivered to me was cold.
Do I look like the kind of woman who enjoys cold pizza?
No, I don't, do I?
Unless you do exactly everything I say, and I mean exactly, I'm calling your manager and having you fired.
Are we on the same page now, puppy boy?"

:devil:

(hey, I know I can be a bitch sometimes. But I'm a bitch who tips well - sometimes :D )

Someone just pointed out this was my 10,000th post! :nana:
Wow, that's sort of embarrassing actually!

Last edited:
tumblr_o6p63ia3wh1v22br4o1_400.gif

"And where do you think you're going?
Do you call cumming all over yourself an apology?
The pizza you delivered to me was cold.
Do I look like the kind of woman who enjoys cold pizza?
No, I don't, do I?
Unless you do exactly everything I say, and I mean exactly, I'm calling your manager and having you fired.
Are we on the same page now, puppy boy?"

:devil:

(hey, I know I can be a bitch sometimes. But I'm a bitch who tips well - sometimes :D )

Who knew delivering pizza could be so amazing?

Back