Cmnf / Cfnm

oon-the-only-one-naked-02.jpg

There are a couple of groups in my area that hold a Ladies' Tea at which the guests are clothed and the servers are not. I don't believe the servers are exclusively male, though; I think anyone is welcome to be involved.

As squeamish as I am at the thought of being nude in that setting, the concern that keeps going through my head is, 'Would I get to wear shoes?' I don't like my toes being stepped on! :eek:

There are a couple of groups in my area that hold a Ladies' Tea at which the guests are clothed and the servers are not. I don't believe the servers are exclusively male, though; I think anyone is welcome to be involved.

As squeamish as I am at the thought of being nude in that setting, the concern that keeps going through my head is, 'Would I get to wear shoes?' I don't like my toes being stepped on! :eek:

Wow - I've never heard of anything like that in real life.

No shoes for you ~Said in best Soup Nazi voice ~

Wow - I've never heard of anything like that in real life.

~

I have been to a CM/nf event with about 100 people attending. It was a a special event that allowed female subs to overcome nerves and get into that vulnerable yet delicious space. The men were all smartly dressed. Whilst some played, the main thing was the CM/nf dynamic. Love it :cattail:

I have been to a CM/nf event with about 100 people attending. It was a a special event that allowed female subs to overcome nerves and get into that vulnerable yet delicious space. The men were all smartly dressed. Whilst some played, the main thing was the CM/nf dynamic. Love it :cattail:

Thank you for sharing. I believe I would enjoy that very much :catroar:

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOcZOl7vSxvPX95Qou29uoigUbwOsueYmm-NNWJNXLvrKFtwj6

I love both those ideas - specific events dedicated to clothed / naked.

A couples summers ago, we were kinky camping - about 40 people out in the woods. A few of us were just sitting around the fire, talking. It was still light out. Out of the blue, a Domme friend was led to our group on a chain leash by a Dominant friend. She was naked, eyes cast down, hands clasped behind her back.

The Dominant explained he was fulfilling her request to help her get over the fear of being naked in front of others. He led her around our circle of chairs. He asked if anyone wanted to touch her or if we wanted her to display herself to us.

We were so shocked because our girlfriend was a pretty hardcore, sadistic Domme. We said no - we were good and we watched her led off to the next group of campers.

We just sat quiet for a few seconds but we were all pretty impressed she took the leap to face her fear like this. I'm not sure I could.

I'm quite specific in my CMNF fantasy. There is definitely more than one M. And they are clothed in the sharpest suits imaginable. :devil:

Suited Male/ naked female? Oh, you know I would be all over that. :devil::cattail:

I love both those ideas - specific events dedicated to clothed / naked.

A couples summers ago, we were kinky camping - about 40 people out in the woods. A few of us were just sitting around the fire, talking. It was still light out. Out of the blue, a Domme friend was led to our group on a chain leash by a Dominant friend. She was naked, eyes cast down, hands clasped behind her back.

The Dominant explained he was fulfilling her request to help her get over the fear of being naked in front of others. He led her around our circle of chairs. He asked if anyone wanted to touch her or if we wanted her to display herself to us.

We were so shocked because our girlfriend was a pretty hardcore, sadistic Domme. We said no - we were good and we watched her led off to the next group of campers.

We just sat quiet for a few seconds but we were all pretty impressed she took the leap to face her fear like this. I'm not sure I could.

What a terrific idea - to enlist the help of a supportive friend to literally walk her through that experience. :)

This is both pretty to look at and hot. I love the objectification here and the wondering what happens when they have finished eating all the food...;)

They get up and leave, anything less would be disrespectful of her status.

Back