Cleavage!!!

Thank you…. I am quite happy over-all and don’t equate the need to add an extra 15 lbs of boobs to change my outlook LOL. We all end up with what was being “issued” on the date of our birth…few of us are anywhere near “perfect”….and even fewer of us can agree on what the definition of ‘Perfect’ is. Just have fun and squeeze some joy out of each day..it’s not complicated.

Thank you…. I am quite happy over-all and don’t equate the need to add an extra 15 lbs of boobs to change my outlook LOL. We all end up with what was being “issued” on the date of our birth…few of us are anywhere near “perfect”….and even fewer of us can agree on what the definition of ‘Perfect’ is. Just have fun and squeeze some joy out of each day..it’s not complicated.
Great mindset. And you’re beautiful

Thank you so very much! I’ve been impressed with how nice almost everyone is on here since I “rediscovered” the site just this month. (I joined initially about 2 years ago but gave it up for awhile).

Thank you so very much! I’ve been impressed with how nice almost everyone is on here since I “rediscovered” the site just this month. (I joined initially about 2 years ago but gave it up for awhile).
Glad you’re back

I’m having trouble figuring out how to set up things on my profile…it keeps disappearing. Also finding specific chats. I don’t remember it being some awkward when I was active on here before.

Back