Cleavage!!!

Oldie64

Virgin
Seems a long time since we had any cleavage shots, so here's a couple of my wife, hope to get some comments,and to see other photos, too.

Attachments

• D4FDCA83-9B59-4DD9-AA68-797554AE2FEC_1_201_a.jpeg
    D4FDCA83-9B59-4DD9-AA68-797554AE2FEC_1_201_a.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 617
  • E7A906AA-A5B5-4EBE-8912-C0B2B235ABE5_1_201_a.jpeg
    E7A906AA-A5B5-4EBE-8912-C0B2B235ABE5_1_201_a.jpeg
    367.3 KB · Views: 597
Peeks down your shirt. Nope. Not lacking anything at all 😉

oh I haven't done gratuitous cleavage in quite a while. This Easter, let us take a moment and praise Jesus for the man who was laying in bed one night thinking to himself about ways in which he could change the world for the better, and as such, decided the best move was that the world needed a pushup bra in a 36N so big tittied women could better accentuate their cleavage. (yes yes, I'm a heretic, well more a hedonist with a love of sarcasm)

6GFc3Z.gif

Last edited:
oh I haven't done gratuitous cleavage in quite a while. This Easter, let us take a moment and praise Jesus for the man who was laying in bed one night thinking to himself about ways in which he could change the world for the better, and as such, decided the best move was that the world needed a pushup bra in a 36N so big tittied women could better accentuate their cleavage. (yes yes, I'm a heretic, well more a hedonist with a love of sarcasm)

You are definitely going to be the hit for Easter. :)

The Easter (Fuck) Bunny has nothing on you!

That’s quite a feat of engineering to support those beauties. Modern materials helped as back in the day, it would have needed lots of steel built in.

There is a God. And he made those wonderful knockers possible. Amen

Yes a true Genius in our time!! So very Thankful for you as well Justa!!

Back