Clearly the Allure has Won!

The surrounding warmth.
The caress of bubbles.
The gentle tickle as they pop.
These simple pleasures are some I enjoy, not often enough. A few moments of escape and calm while I soak the day away. I hear the crickets outside and feel the soft breeze floating through the open window. Now if only I had extra hands.... some to massage my scalp and wash my hair. Others to rub my feet and help give each toe a tiny little blowjob. More hands to cup by breasts and guide them to a soft tongue willing to trace my nipples slowly and at length...
Welcome back . . . :)

I am here periodically and love this escape. I will need it often over the next few months as a distraction from my stress. Today is a scary day for me. I am being forced back to work with no masks required, nor social distancing. Apparently in my field of work we are magically all immune to Covid. Even though my ‘clients’ are super germ spreaders every other year. Weird that now in September 2020 they aren’t.

I will be washing often, starting with a good scrub this morning....

Attachments

• 8988452F-EB36-4540-BB99-96E480BA1BEB.jpg
    8988452F-EB36-4540-BB99-96E480BA1BEB.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 47
I am here periodically and love this escape. I will need it often over the next few months as a distraction from my stress. Today is a scary day for me. I am being forced back to work with no masks required, nor social distancing. Apparently in my field of work we are magically all immune to Covid. Even though my ‘clients’ are super germ spreaders every other year. Weird that now in September 2020 they aren’t.

Omg, good luck!

Oh how I remember you. We used to chat off lit. I hope the start of things is good for you, and it’s great to see you again. I’m in the same boat, but things will be good.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! Stay safe and wow

Wish I could have been there to wash your back. Hello my old friend.

I am all for a good scrub in the morning. Stay safe lovely lady.:kiss:

I'm sorry you're under such stress. We're all doing the best we can in a really weird time right now. So if/when you visit here again, we'll do what we can to help you out. :)

May I send you a PM on here?

Looking good.

Schools here are just re opening, staff are wearing masks and are expected to keep a distance from the kids. Only age 11 and up of students are expected to wear masks in corridors, but not in classrooms.

Schools have always been notorious bug growth zones and I don’t see any difference now.

One school was closed down this week after 10 staff tested positive after only being open a few days. Draw your own conclusions from this.

The only filth you’ll have to deal with here exists in the mind. Not anywhere near as dangerous, yet highly contagious...

Please do keep yourself as safe as possible. It baffles me how anyone could think those circumstances are acceptable.

Scary times indeed.. stay safe. And you know you have willing hands to help with the scrubbing 😉

You are so FUCKING hot!

I don't understand how this thread isn't page one everyday!

As soon as I walk in the door I need to strip down. I need to shed the outer layers and get clean. I am never clean enough it seems...
I crawl into bed to recover from the day. I do crave some distractions as my mind is way to stressed. Suggestions?

Attachments

• 51A86315-382E-4D59-A72B-001096FA48AE.jpg
    51A86315-382E-4D59-A72B-001096FA48AE.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
As soon as I walk in the door I need to strip down. I need to shed the outer layers and get clean. I am never clean enough it seems...
I crawl into bed to recover from the day. I do crave some distractions as my mind is way to stressed. Suggestions?

Welcome back! Perhaps a steamy chat with an admirer on Lit? ;)

Welcome back! I always enjoy your sexy pics very much!
To bad I missed your bed time.

Hello beautiful. Always so sexy. :rose: Yes, I can't help but think distractions with another Litster would be fun.

Time for a new cozy sweater😊 and a peek at what is underneath!

Attachments

• B060CD1C-6F81-4DD6-B09C-7532888DCA4B.jpg
    B060CD1C-6F81-4DD6-B09C-7532888DCA4B.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 4AE169F6-51F2-43CA-9A92-84475E2996CF.jpg
    4AE169F6-51F2-43CA-9A92-84475E2996CF.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 47
  • DADFB015-BC98-46D0-8591-AB44D8E76AFF.jpg
    DADFB015-BC98-46D0-8591-AB44D8E76AFF.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Back