Clearly the Allure has Won!

Sadly the holidays have come to an end...
I must return to reality - afternoon baths and bathing in sunlight will have to be put on hold.

I wish I could bathe with you! Or help you keep warm in the fall, sharing my body heat with you.

As always you look amazing, it's a joy to view your pics when you share with us :rose::kiss:

Sadly the holidays have come to an end..

Your visits may be infrequent, but they are treasured by me, such lovely photos.

She makes an appearance about as often as an Ocelot but she is far more beautiful.

Sadly the holidays have come to an end...
I must return to reality - afternoon baths and bathing in sunlight will have to be put on hold.

Thank You for taking the time to share your sensuality sexy sweet lady :p

Back to a bell schedule and trying to engage those who are addicted to screens. I am questioning my career choice. I toss those thoughts aside as I have other matters to tend too:)

This distraction is my little addiction, I let the allure pull me in on occasion.;)

As I roll around and stretch under the covers, my hands can’t help but wander to address my morning dew. The release of heat and tingles is always a good way to start the day. Who needs make up when cheeks and lips can be naturally pink and flushed...

Attachments

• 9B0FF147-0D91-4278-B8C8-1C02D0AFF98A.jpg
    9B0FF147-0D91-4278-B8C8-1C02D0AFF98A.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 75
Back to a bell schedule and trying to engage those who are addicted to screens. I am questioning my career choice. I toss those thoughts aside as I have other matters to tend too:)

This distraction is my little addiction, I let the allure pull me in on occasion.;)

As I roll around and stretch under the covers, my hands can’t help but wander to address my morning dew. The release of heat and tingles is always a good way to start the day. Who needs make up when cheeks and lips can be naturally pink and flushed...

Oh dear! That is alluring!
A very hot pic that kick starts my imagination. :)

What a beautiful picture of you, I love it, you look fantastic. :rose:

A beautiful and erotic picture!! :devil:

Excellent, and a nice landing strip to guide you in.

I enjoy being part of your allure, and I for sure dream off it being for real ;)

My dear playm0mum.....don't let your real-world job ever overwhelm your spirit and sexual spontaneity.....it is so delicious and fun.....just like you are :devil:

:kiss:

Very sexy, really enjoy your story and photo :devil:

High quality pics of a high quality lady.
Miss you

And to top it all off with your sleek, sexy little landing strip......
..a delightful little patch of hair....:heart:

attachment.php

..so sweet....:heart:

Last edited:
I do love the cozy textures available in the colder
months. I am particularly in love with this soft fleecy onesie. By the end of a busy day, I look forward to having almost every inch of me wrapped in the warm softness. Oh, the simple delights!

Attachments

• CAA4A740-4597-4636-8D0D-E2A66299B21F.jpg
    CAA4A740-4597-4636-8D0D-E2A66299B21F.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 26
months. I am particularly in love with this soft fleecy onesie. By the end of a busy day, I look forward to having almost every inch of me wrapped in the warm softness. Oh, the simple delights!

You look like you have too many clothes on.

Lay back, relax. There are other ways to achieve warm, softness.

Welcome back!

You've been away from these pages for far too long!!

Much as I appreciate the need for soft fleece to keep you warm, I do have some warm softness of my own I would like to heat you up with - although it might not stay soft very long! :devil:

Back