Chubby Little Step Sis (closed for Saedo)

Please don't hurt me, big brother.

Simon grinned like a predator down at his sister. Already her plump little belly bulged around his hefty cock. Hearing her beg for mercy only made him want her more.

"Maybe if you didn't try to fight it, it wouldn't hurt," he countered. "Or maybe not so much. You are tight like a virgin. You sure you've been fucked before?"

Before she could respond, he lifted her legs higher, pushing her body further into the mating press. His thrusts now powered down into her core. The deep fucking he was giving her shook her entire body. Her tits bounced up against her chin each time he struck home.

"I want it all, little sis! Gonna fuck you all the way!" he grunted, sweat dripping down his muscled frame. His cock felt enormouu and heavy as he pounded into Emma.

Her plan had seemingly backfried, as her stepbrother looked down at her with the most sinister of gazes she'd seen yet. He kept pounding away at her, and slowly her pussy did begin to relax a little around him, throbbing softly instead of squeezing him in a death grip. She breathed sotly, trying to keep herself from snapping at him when he taunted her virginity again. How was she supposed to explain to him that his cock was easily two times the size of anyone she'd ever slept with? She didn't want to increase his ego - it was already bigger than his cock!

Simon lifted her legs higher, somehow hitting her at an even deeper angle. Emma screamed and dug her nails into his back so hard there'd be marks for days. Each time he thrust into her her hold body shook - her tits banged into her chin as her stomach, thighs, and ass jiggled. He was fucking her so deep.

"Ah - fuck!" she cursed. Emma stared in awe at her strong, sexy older brother on top of her, forcing her further open with each thrust; forcing his cock deeper with each slam of his hips. "Goddamit that hurts so good!" she howled. She moved one hand down to start drawing circles around her clitoris as her body ached and rejoiced all at once from her step brother's deep fucking.

As Simon sweated and grunted with effort, his sister howled with pleasure. He could see her libidinous desire in her dilated pupils. Despite her earlier protests, she wanted this as much -- if not more -- than he did.

His hammweing assault finally proved the victor as well. The barrier blocking his girthy cock at last yielded, admitting the mammoth cockhead. Simon surged forward the final inches and his pelvis collided solidly with Emma's well-padded mound. This penetration into the depths of her womb elicited an all new squeal from her.

Much as Simon wished to revel in the sensation, he was already on borrowed time. Emma's too small pussy had provided such delightful stimulation that he'd been aching to cum for minutes now. Only his iron will had held him back, but that was nearly exhausted. "Gonna . . . cum!" he grunted between breaths moments before his climax hit.

He distantly heard his sister's cries over the pounding of his own heart. His cock swelled, bulging against her abdomen before a massive jet of thick white cum spilled forth into her. It was followed by a second and a third and then still more, each flooding the narrow confines of Emma's womb. And with the only exit blocked by the immense cock, the small chamber began to expand like a balloon as his balls emptied yet more sticky seed inside.

Emma held onto his shoulder desperately as he slammed his hips into hers again and again. Her plump belly seemed to bulge even more each time his massive cock pressed fully inside. She felt his hips solidly against her soft, cushiony mound. Simon was as deep as he could get with his hips flush against hers.

Then he grunted and exploded inside her, realizing a torrent of cum deep into her womb. Emma cried out and squeezed his shoulder tight. The hand on her clit faltered as her body shook wildly from her step brother's frantic thrusting as he spilled himself inside her. Load after load of cum filled her up. Emma felt his cock pumping that thick, creamy cum inside her and she rejoiced in the feeling, even though it was almost too full.

She breathed heavily as he finally stopped cumming. She didn't move. Her pussy ached with pleasure and pain. Finally, the silence got to her and she admitted, "Fuck, Simon. That was... amazing."

Fuck, Simon. That was... amazing."

Simon grinned down at her. " You're not so bad yourself, little sis. You're a better lay than I expected. We're definitely gonna have to do this again. "

The sudden call of his stepmother's voice made hid body stiffen. Fortunately, there wasn't a direct line of sight from the house to their current position. " "Emma! Simon! Dinner will be ready soon!

Simon smirked." Guess we'd better go inside and get cleaned up." He glared down at Emma. " Best not go telling your Mom about this. This is not the kind of thing she needs to know. "

He pushed back from Emma. Though his cock had softened, her womb and pussy still clung to it as if eager to keep him buried inside. His thick pants were lkar slid free with a wet, sucking noise, accompanied by a short gush of his cum and her juices.

Despite the release, Emma's womb appeared relatively unchanged. Apparently it wanted to keep as much of his cum inside her as it could. Fortunately, Emma's slightly pudgy midsection hid tg is a visible evidence pretty well. It was only when Simon laid his hand on her upper abdomen that he could feel that the upper bulge was not soft flab, but the taut swell of a cum-stuffed womb.

Simon glanced down at his dangling cock. "Next time, I'm gong to make you clean this off with your mouth," he declared. He then jumped into the pool, letting the chlorinated water sweep away the evidence.

Simon surfaced a several seconds later and hauled himself out. "I suggest you do the same, Emma," he advised as he put his swim trunks on. "I'm headed inside. And remember: don't tell your Mom."

The sound of her mother's voice shocked Emma out of her post-sex haze. She shot up, nearly, banging Simon on the way. "We'll be coming soon!" she hollared back after a few moments of silence.

"Best not go telling your Mom about this. This is not the kind of thing she needs to know."

"No shit, Simon," Emma said. "Don't you go telling anybody either... especially if you want to do this again."

Simon slipped his cock out of her then. It was followed by a torrent of sticky, creamy, white cum. Her juices and her step-brother's cum leaked out of her. It ran down her inner thighs, even more so when she stood up.

Emma dived into the swimming pool after Simon, letting the chlorinated water cleanse her of the taboo act, but it couldn't wash away the seed that lingered inside her, leaving with with a slippery feeling on her pussy lips even when she got out of the pool. She then headed inside after her step-brother for a nice, wholesome family dinner.

Simon did his best to keep his cool at dinner. His stepmom most likely wouldn't approve of what he'd done with her daughter. As such, he tried not to look at Emma too often.

Still, he couldn't resist the urge entirely. Though she'd taken a quick shower and changed clothes, he still pictured her naked and squealing as he fucked her. A smile kept tugging at the corners of his mouth whenever he glanced at her.

Still, he managed to get through dinner without his stepmom seeming to notice anything. It helped that she spent a good part of it grousing about. His stepmom always had a bee in her bonnet about at least a couple things. Tonight it was (1) his father not being home till late yet again; (2) her ongoing rivalry with her Women's League nemesis Dorothy; and (3) some random stranger who was rude to her on the highway. I

Simon was so used to tuning her out that he almost missed it when she spoke to him. "Simon, are you listening? I asked if you could clear the table for us.c

"Oh, sure," he mumbled. Ordinarily he might have argued that Emma should take a turn now that he was back, but he opted to just do as he was told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank you, Simon," Valerie replied. Good that he wasn't so reflexively stubborn. She was somewhat used to her stepson having to be nagged into doing anything, but he'd been a bit more like an adult and less a selfish teenager the last month.

Perhaps his emotions were finally catching up to his body. Her stepson had been a bit of hunk for a few years, but still a boy in his juvenile behavior. Valerie was glad to see some growth.

"Emma, follow me," Valerie continued. "There's something I want to talk to you about, sweetie." She led the way out of the kitchen with Emma in tow and waited till they were in the master bedroom with the door closed.

"Emma, sweetie," Valerie began. "I wanted to talk to you about Simon. Did anything happen out there today? I saw how he was glancing at you when he thought I wasn't looking.

Valerie watched Emma closely. "Is he making fun of you? I saw him sort of smirk there. Simon can still be a bit juvenile at times. Is he mocking you because you put on a couple pounds? Do you want me to speak with him about it? I won't have him messing with my little girl."

Simon was paying her more attention in this one day than he had the few years she'd known him. He kept stealing glances at her during dinner and smirking. He better stop it because it was making her blush profusely as memories of their hook up played through her mind. She couldn't stop thinking about the intense look on her brother's face as he slammed inside her. Would they do this again? Could they? Emma wanted to. She was so deep in thought that when her mother spoke to her she nearly jumped.

"Uh, okay," she agreed to follow her mother out of the kitchen and into the master bedroom. Great, it was gonna be one of those serious talks then.

Her mother wanted to talk about Simon. Great, she could already feel her cheeks heating at the name.

"No! Simon's not making fun of me. Nothing happened out there," she said unconvincingly with a nervous laugh, her cheeks burning red as she still felt her step-brother's cum deep inside her. His insane amount of cum and her big dinner were making her abdomen stick out. Luckily she was covered by an oversized college t-shirt.

At the question of whether she wanted her mom to speak to Simon on her behalf, Emma shook her head violently. "NO! I mean, uh, you don't have to do that. Really. Please, don't." She looked at her mother earnestly as she squirmed under the scruntiy. "Can I go now?"

"Okay, sweetie," Valerie conceded. "But if you need me, too, I will. Simon can get a bit mean at times. He thinks because he's such a hunk, he can get away with anything with women. But if you need me to set him straight, I will."

Valerie realized she wasn't entirely sure that was true. Even as his stepmom, she could feel Simon's animal magnetism tugging at her. The way he looked without a shirt . . . .

"Can I go now?" Emma asked, finally shaking Valerie out of her slightly inappropriate daydream.

"Oh, right. Not yet, sweetie," Valerie replied. "I've something to show you." She stepped to a dresser and opened a drawer. She returned a moment later with a small glass jar. "This is for you," she continued, handing it to her daughter.

"Now you have put on a little weight this past year," Valerie began gently. "Not that there's anythibg wrong with that, of course. You should be happy with your body. You are so beautiful, sweetie." Valerie paused a moment to let her body positivity sink in. "But I also know might feel like maybe you want to slim up a little. And that's okay, too. Whatever you want, sweetie."

"But whst you want is to lose the weight down here," she continued, pointing to her own tummy.
". . . but not up here." Valerie pulled her shoulders back, emphasizing her own full bosom. "After all, big boobs kinda runs in the family."

"The cream in that jar is a family secret. Just take a dollop about the size of a small grape and rub it on your breasts around the nipple and areola before you go to bed. It will tingle a bit, but that should fade after a few minutes. See, what it does is activate your lactation glands, so it plumps up your breasts. But since those glands consume a lot of calories, you might lose a little weight. At the very least, it'll keep you from losing it up top. I can still produce a bit and look at how full mine still are. "

"But be careful not to stimulate them too much. We're good producers in this family, so you'll swell up like crazy if you overdo it. You should see how big I got when I was breastfeeding you. I overdid the stimulation and just hot enormous. I was making enough to feed two of you. Fortunately your father liked the taste . . . . "

Valerie returned back to her point. " Anywise, give it a try and see what you think. But in the meantime, you should also go buy a few new bras. Your current ones are looking a bit snug. I can go with you this weekend if you want to wait, but feel free to go without me. I'm sure Simon will take you to downtown if you ask nicely. "

"Oh god, mom, really?" Emma groaned. She did not want to talk about her weight gain with her mom. She knew she'd gotten a little beer belly, but Simon certainly hadn't seemed to mind, and neither did the guys at school. She frowned as her mom explained the "family secret" and passed her a small jar. This conversation just kept getting worse and worse.

"You should see how big I got when I was breastfeeding you. I overdid the stimulation and just got enormous. I was making enough to feed two of you. Fortunately your father liked the taste . . . "

"Ew, gross. Mom, stop," she held up her hands and started for the door. "You're such a weirdo." Before she could get out of there, her mother continued, now commenting on her bra size and suggesting she buy some new ones. She was right - they had been feeling really snug lately and the idea of Simon going bra shopping with her was intriguing. Would he sneak into the dressing room and fuck her? Would they not even make it out of the car before he was inside her again? She felt a rush of heat. She said goodbye to her mother and headed for her room. She wondered what Simon would think about this cream... he'd definitely be into it. If only for that reason she figured she might as well try it out. Maybe he'd even want to rub it on for her like he had the sun screen.

The next day, Simon had hoped to enjoy a repeat of his afternoon with Emma. Unfortunately, he got delayed and did not arrive home until evening. By then, Emma was helping her mom in the house and Simon did not see a way to get his stepsister alone without it seeming suspicious. His stepmom would probably find it odd if the usual prickly relationship got too friendly.

Moreover, he had to account for Emma's behavior yesterday. She wasn't exactly quiet when aroused. Did he want to gamble on whether she could keep her moans to herself inside the house?

So he waited. And waited. But an easy opportunity didn't come.

When he awoke the morning thereafter, he had the most fearsome bout of morning wood. His enormous cockhead was just visible past the bottom hem of the cotton shorts he wore to bed. The immense bulge was unmistakable.

Simon groaned and checked the clock. Not quite 6 AM. He didn't usually get up till half past seven, so apparently his libido wasn't going to let him get a full night's sleep.

He could have opened the drawer that held his favorite lube and begun to fix his problems manually. But the rest of the house was asleep as well. And Emma was just down the hall . . .

Simon slipped into bed beside his stepsister. He cuddled up behind her so that his hardened cock could rub against her boy shorts. "Emma," he whispered softly. "Wake up."

Emma awoke to a hard cock pressing against her backside, her step brother's hard cock, to be specific. He whispered in her ear to wake up, softly, which was funny because she was sure he was here to fuck her hard. He'd turned feral when he'd fucked her yesterday by the pool. He'd been an asshole before but fuck, he was a beast when he fucked. She wondered if this beast. He was here to fuck her, or get sucked by her. He was here to get off. Emma grinned.

She blinked open her eyes. It was still dark in her room. The clock read 5:58am. Simon must have woken up hard and expected her to take care of it. She pretended to be annoyed by her stepbrother's presence, just to piss him off. "Ugh, Simon. What are you doing? It's 6am," she complained.

Truth be told she'd been looking for another opportunity to be alone with him, but he'd been out all day yesterday and by the time he got home her pesky mom was home, asking her if she'd tried the cream on her tits yet as they made dinner, of all times.

So before bedtime that night she tried the cream her mother had gifted her. She'd rubbed a dollop of it on both nipples, and now this morning her tits were feeling exceptionally heavy. In the darkness, she couldn't see the effects, but she could feel them, just as she could feel Simon's massive erection pressing against her ass. Her breasts felt even larger than usual and her nipples ached.

" Ugh, Simon. What are you doing? It's 6am. " Emma groaned drowsily.

Simon responded by hauling her panties down her thighs. His right hand slipped between her pale legs to blindly fondle her bared pussy. " As if you didn't know, " he growled softly in her ear as his finger traced her damp folds.

Satisfied with his findings, he reached down to her knees and tugged at her panties again. His technique was rough and direct, yanking them down her calves and forcing her to bend towards him as he worked them over her feet.

"And since you can't seem to keep your mouth shut," Simon added darkly. He let his words linger a moment before stuffing the wadded fabric into her mouth. Emma's vocal response was successfully muffled as a result.

Pleased, Simon slid his throbbing cock between ner naked thighs. In the dark, he could only blindly probe between her legs with the massive helm, seeking her pussy by feel alone.

Emma grinned into the darkness when she felt Simon tug her panties down her thighs. He reached for her pussy blindly, fingers seeking out the heat beneath the thin strip of blonde curls. His voice in her ear made her shiver. "Mmm," Emma moaned as he rubbed his finger up and down her slickening folds. She ground her bare ass against him as he touched her.

Simon shoved her purple boyshort panties into her mouth, then growled into her ear again. Again, Emma shivered against him and moaned, but this time her moan was muffled by the fabric of her panties. Just the slight movement made her tits ache. She needed him to touch those next. Fuck, what exactly had that cream done to her? Her nipples were unbearingly hard and tingling like crazy.

Emma liked the attention her stepbrother was giving her; she liked how he couldn't seem to keep his hands off her. She felt a jolt of heat between her legs in anticipation of what was to come.

It was a good thing the fabric was stuffed in her mouth because when she felt Simon's huge, throbbing cock bumping up against her pussy lips in the darkness she squealed in response. Emma lowered one of her hands to help guide him to her slick opening. She urged his cockhead inside. Like that afternoon by the pool, it stretched her open so wide, borderline painfully so. As her stepbrother worked his way inside her, Emma moaned and grabbed his hand in hers to guide it to her impossibly large tits, urging him to touch her.

Once he had Emma's moans muffled with her purple underwear, Simon turned to the important thing: fucking her brains put. Their semi-prone position was going to be too sedate for that, though.

"Roll on your knees," he demanded, slapping one of bare hips. He pivoted with her till she was on her hands and knees while he perched behind her plump ass.

Em moaned at him and used one hand to guide his enormous cockhead to her pussy. She was still a tight fit. Her muffled squeal as his massive knob stretched her proved he was right about the underwear; his stepmom would have heard that for sure without the panties in Emma's mouth.

He could feel her juices trickling down his girthy shaft and onto his hefty scrotum as he sank inside her. "Yesss," he hissed as her wet depths slowly admitted his fat pillar.

When he got deep enough she tugged at his hand and urged it around her body. Simon bent forward, leaning against her back as she guided him up to her tits. He grinned as he felt the left nipple against his palm through the fabric.

Simon gave her ass a slap and moved her onto her hands and knees. His cock still felt impossibly large when she pressed it against her opening, but she knew she could handle it now. Though they hadn't done doggy style. She was sure he'd hit her even deeper in this position. She was moaning just thinking about it.

He pressed into her, not easing in slowly. Emma whined into her panties and pressed her head against the pillow to help stifle her moans as Simon pressed deeper still. The sweet intoxication of pleasure-pain surged through her.

His fingers teased her nipple through the fabric of her t-shirt but it wasn't enough. Emma grabbed his hand off her breast and guided it down and under her shirt. She wanted him touching her bare skin, wanted him to pinch her hard nipple between his fingers. Her nipples were especially large and pointed this morning from the effects of the cream.

Simon sank his swollen cock into her. The size mismatch remained unchanged
Despite her clearly moist logs canal, he had to stretch her wider to fit his throbbing length inside. He would have forced her even harder, but the the squeals were faintly audible even despite the gag in her mouth.

Meanwhile, she dragged his hand inside her nightshirt till he could feel her naked breast. "No bra on such huge tits?" he whispered snarkily. "You're such a slut, Em. I'm going to have to teach you how to behave." He reached beneath her with his other hand and began to roughly fondle both breasts. He paid particular attention to her enormous nipples; their hardness fel and so obscene as they dug into his palm.

When he finally buried most of his enormous erection inside her, he groaned through closed teeth. Her tight walls felt incredible against his turgid flesh. How bizarre that his favorite pussy would be concealed in his pudgy stepsister.

Bent gkrward and clutching her tits limited his movement. Simon rocked his hips back as best he could, sendiny short thrusts harf into her depths. It wasn't the battering ram pounding on her cervix like last time, but rather an insistent, steady knocking.

Emma rolled her eyes and just squeezed his hand tighter on her breast in response to him calling her a slut. She wanted to quip back at him sarcastically that yes, she must be a dirty little slut, because she didn't sleep with a bra on (honestly what kind of freak slept with a bra on?) but couldn't speak because her mouth was blocked by her own panties.

Simon grasped her other breast, squeezing it just as hard. Emma moaned into her panties in relief as his big, strong hands started teasing and squeezing her huge, erect nipples. She moaned something that sounded suspiciously like his name as he slid further into her, then began fucking her at a steady, consistent pace with short but deep thrusts that filled her more than completely. She removed her hand from his to grip her pillow with both hands. She buried her face in it as well to better stifle her moans as her stepbrother worked off his morning wood inside her tight, slick pussy.

His stepsister seemed to really get off on having her tits rubbed. The more he did it, the more she moaned into her makeshift gag. Her pussy also got more aggressive in its fluttering, internal massage. It pulled at his cock, trying to suck him deeper.

Eventually even her reluctant cervix joined in. His cockhead began slinking further and further inside until finally he popped right through. Candace slammed her face into a pillow and still her screams were almost conversations level in the room!

Simon glanced in the direction of the master bedroom. What if his stepmom heard? What if she came to investigate? What if she found her chubby daughter impaled on the massive cock of her stepson?

This prospect perversely excited him. Combined with their feel of Candace"s womb about his enormous knob, Simon could take no more. Clutching her firm, round breasts, he clenched his teeth to stifle his groans as he began flooding her with his seed. Swelling still larger, his cock emptied his hefty balls and pumped her plump little belly even rounder with thick, gooey cum.

Last edited:
Simon was impossibly deep again and it would have taken extreme self-control that Emma didn't possess to hold back her moans. As such she couldn't hold back and screamed into her pillowcase as Simon emptied his balls inside her womb, filling her up with thick, creamy cum. It hurt so fuckin good. His hands-on her tits, squeezing her rock hard nipples was driving her crazy. He came so much she swore her already round belly distended a bit further as he pumped her womb full of cum.

Emma ground her ass into him as his orgasm finally subsided. She was certain when he pulled out her pussy would overflow with cum. Sne reached for the tissues beside the bed, preparing for him to pull out. Emma was breathing hard and still horny. She found the nub between her legs and rubbed softly, still grinding her big ass into Simon.

Simon rested for a moment, but his cock remained thick and throbbing within his stepsister. Despite the bucket of cum he'd unloaded, he still wasn't done.

"Let's go again, Em," he suggested. "But this time, you go on top." Simon leaned back, using his grip on Emma's torso to lift her up off her knees. The next several seconds were somewhat awkward given that they were still locked together with his cock, but he managed to take a seated position with her sitting in his lap.

Simon continued teasing her tits, but slid one hand down to rub her belly. It was definitely slightly swollen. There was a firmness now beneath her natural plumpness. All that cum in her womb added a tautness.

"Think your pussy can make me cum again?" Simon teased. It amused him to ask her questions when she couldn't answer. "Come on, little miss. Show me how much you learned fucking all those freshmen."

Emma held the tissues in one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. She was expecting him to pull out of her but he didn't. Instead, Simon grabbed her arms, pulled her backwards and settled her on top of him, straddling his legs. Somehow, his cock remained rock hard inside her during the transition. Emma moaned at the new position, with her big ass in his lap, the sides of her ginormous breasts peeking out around her back.

"Come on, little miss. Show me how much you learned fucking all those freshmen."

She was way too horny to rebuff him, and couldn't even offer a snippy retort if she wanted to with her panties stuffed in her mouth. Instead, she rotated so she was straddling him facing forward. She had a pouty, but desperately horny look on her face. Her titanic tits swung in his face, nipples large and swollen from the cream.

Despite her plump figure, Emma knew how to move on top of a cock, never one as large as her step brother's, but she was already warmed up. She rocked forward and backward on top of him first, felt his cock press so hotly and throb inside her at various angles. Emma moaned at the feeling. Her hands massaged his chest, then braced against him as she began to slide up his cock. She went as slow as she could manage. When she got to the top she bounced on his cockhead a little, rotated her hips on top of him. Then Emma pressed downward, enveloping his cock within her tight, warm, wet pussy once again. She started to get into a rhythm, gliding her pussy up down on top of him, crying out on each downward slide. Her huge breasts and cute little belly jiggled wildly on each descent.

After riding him on her knees for a while, Emma showed Simon just how she could really ride, and got up onto her feet, crouched above him. Her tits and belly seemed even more pronounced at this angle. The new position enabled her to fuck herself on his cock faster, although it was a bit more difficult for her. She moaned wantonly against her panties.

Last edited:
Emma proved more nimble than her zaftig frame might suggest. She swung a leg high in the air as she pivoted in place atop her stepbrother's huge cock. Despite the inherent awkwardness of the maneuver, she soon sat facing him

Still clenching her own panties between her teeth, she began to gyrate atop Simon's shaft. The look in her eyes showed a feverish intensity that turned Simon on. "You love my cock, don't you Em?" he taunted. "Belly full of cum and you still want more."

His stepsister only seemed more enthusiastic. She moaned through her gag and clutched at her belly. Her swollen womb was a handful and below her stepbrother's enormous shaft bulged beneath her abs.

In between feverish bursts of hip-rocking gyrations, Simon took advantage of the short breaks by exploring Emma's breasts. When she arched her her back away from him, her impressive tits swung up towards his face. Simon found he really enjoyed licking her nipples. The perspiration of her vigorous fuck sessions added a salty bite when he rolled the thick nubs across his tongue.

"Mmmmmm," he declared as she tried to catch her breath. "I love your nipples, Em. I've fucked some girls with big tits, but I think yours are the biggest. They almost seem bigger than the first one." He rolled her right nipple between his lips and tongue.

As Emma began to roll her hips again, he released the fat nipple. " Getting close to cumming," he acknowledged. Indeed, his cockhead was so swollen that Emma could barely move without the knot catching on her. "Hope you've got room for more, because my balls are far from empty, Em."

Emma was in etcasy as Simon kissed her nipples while she bounced atop his cock. She was getting tired, but when he complimented her tits she renewed her efforts to ride his cock. She got back on her knees so she could reach a hand down and start to rub her clit as she rode her stepbrother. She was getting tired, but when Simon complimented her supersized breasts and beautiful nipples, she renewed her efforts. She bounced up and down on her stepbrother's cock like she had something to prove. When he said her tits seemed even bigger than the first time, she couldn't help but grin. Mom's secret cream really had come in handy.

He said he hoped she had room for more of his cum and Emma moaned wantonly. She could barely move on him as his cock had swelled up so much. Emma rocked her hips on him instead, forward and back against against her gspot. She grabbed her belly and rubbed in in anticipation for his cum. She spit out the gag and said in a harsh whisper, "I want all your cum, Simon. I want you to fill me up with cum until I burst!" Her voice was sultry and desperate. She started to rub her clit more frantically, feeling an orgasm of her own approaching.

Last edited:
I want all your cum, Simon. I want you to fill me up with cum until I burst!"

Given his stepsister's enthusiasm, Simon had no problem providing just what she'd asked. As Emma moaned atop him, he gave into his own libido. The massive, veiny shaft swelled within her, prompting fresh squeals as it distended her tortured flesh. "Hnnnnngh!" he grimaced as he clamped his teeth together to keep from bellowing aloud.

Moments later, thick gouts of cum flooded the young girl's womb. Simon's hefty balls emptied an incredible quantity into the already-stuffed space. Emma's slight bulge became noticeably more pronounced. Any apparent slimming she'd managed was definitely erased by the now obvious swelling of her upper abdomen.

Simon sank back onto the bed when he'd finished. After feeling achy with need from too long without a proper cum, the relief from was quite profound. "Damn, I needed that," he groaned softly. "You really know how to take it out of me, Em."

Simon could gladly have done with a nap, but a gksnce at the bedside alarm clock cautioned otherwise. "Fuck," he grumbled quietly. "Your mom will be getting up soon, assuming she didn't hear you going on like that. Best get off me before she comes knocking on your door asking about breakfast."

Back