Chubby Little Step Sis (closed for Saedo)

Emstar202

Really Really Experienced
Saedo:

"Good afternoon, Simon," his stepmom warmly said as he walked into the kitchen. She approached him for a quick hug, which he tolerated. It was just one of her character traits he'd learned to live with in the past five years.

"Oh, your sister got home from college today. Wish you had been here; could have used your big, strong muscles to help her unload her car."

Simon resisted the urge to wrinkle his nose. Emma was just his stepsister, so it still bugged him that his stepmom omitted that distinction. After all, he'd been in college for half that time, so it wasn't like that they'd grown up together.

His absence had also not been accidental. Anticipating he'd be dragooned into unloading Emma's crap today, he'd switched shifts at his summer job to make sure he was unavailable.

"Poor Emma got so hot and sweaty that I told her she should go take a dip in the pool to cool off. Why don't you put on your trunk and go join her? You haven't seen each other since Christmas, so I bet you two have a lot of to catch up on."

Simon made sure to have his head turned so his stepmom wouldn't see him roll his eyes. "Okay, fine," he replied, recognizing that refusing would cause more hassle than just going to along.

His stepmom laid a hand on his forearm. "Oh, but when you do go out there, you should know that Emma has put on a little weight at school and she's a little sensitive about it. Try not to call attention to it, okay?"

~~~~~~
~~~~~~
Simon walked into the backyard with a spring in his step. So Emma had put on the "freshman fifteen"? Excellent. While he didn't actively dislike his stepsister, he was enough of an older brother to still enjoy teasing her. Emma had a pretty face, but a pear-shaped body that dressed more like a librarian than a teenager. Of course, if you spent your time on band practice and D&D sessions, why dress up?

He'd never had that problem himself his first year. His athletics had burned off any excess calories. Even now, his bare torso was lean with well-defined muscles.

The pool was set off from the house by a privacy fence, so it wasn't until he opened the wooden gate that he saw her. He started to smirk as he spotted her from behind. Clearly the bikini predated her weight gain; the triangle of blue spandex was clearly outmatched by the pale white globes of her ass.

Except her ass wasn't really fat. Big, yes, but her plump cheeks surged out in a very firm and pleasing way. Her thighs were a bit thick, but they actually looked rather proportional with those rounded cheeks.

Emma turned at the sound of the gate closing behind him. She did have a bit of a belly now, but it didn't sit around her waistline like a half-empty spare tire. Rather, it was concentrated around her lower abdomen into a semi-spherical swell. Her potbelly was actually a little cute.

But what really grabbed Simon's attention was up above. If Emma had added weight, she appeared to be carrying the majority of it in her tits. She'd been of modest bosom a year ago, but now huge orbs now threatened to overflow the too-small bikini. It took a a massive effort of will to pull his eyes away from the incredible cleavage between her volleyball-sized breasts.

"Hey, Emma," he managed when she saw him. "Heard you were back for the summer. You look . . . good. Really good."

And the bizarre thing was that he meant it. Emma's voluptuous curves looked very, very good to him. The warmth beneath his swim trunks had little to do with the summer sun. His stepsister had become really fucking hot.

Emstar202:

Emma lounged in the pool, eyes scanning over her thick new body. She was still deciding how she felt about her weight gain. Part of her was relieved to have finally grown some tits after being flat-chested all throughout high school, but along with the fantastic tits came a beer belly she'd rather do without. She sighed, fingers splaying across her plump midsection. She'd gotten a belly button ring early on in the semester, something else she wasn't' sure how she felt about now. The sapphire gem glistened in the sunshine as she laid on her back, basking in the midday sun, drawing unwanted attention to her doughy midsection.

A bang startled her and she righted herself so only her legs remained in the water. Her attention turned in the direction of the noise.

Fuck, it was Simon. Honestly, her stepdad would have been a better intruder. Simon had a habit of picking on her. She really didn't have many positive memories of him. He teased her a lot as a kid because she was the embodiment of pure nerd, both in her pimply, unfortunate appearance and geeky habits. She was pretty sure her stepbrother still resented her for all the times her mom had made him drive her to band practice or pick her up from a D&D session. Thankfully though he'd left for college about a year after their parents had married, so she hadn't had to deal with him much.

They hadn't seen each other in nearly a year now. Last he'd seen her she'd been skinny and flat-chested, meek and by-the-books, but she wasn't that way anymore. Her acne had cleared up and she'd grown into a thick young woman. Emma dived back into the water to hide her body on instinct - but his words stopped her.

"S-Simon! You - you really think I look good?" she asked, eyes widening in disbelief. She shimmied out of the pool, struggling a bit to heave her heavier body up and out of the pool. As she pulled her leg over, her stepbrother got a great view of her plump ass, cheeks overflowing the blue spandex, which was digging into her flesh. She tugged the spandex back over her ass cheeks and turned around to face him, tits and stomach jiggling. She wondered if he was fucking with her, but judging from the look in his eyes he was serious. He was staring straight at her tits! She placed a hand on her hip and tried to suck in her stomach, but even so, there was no denying she'd put on a bit more than the freshmen fifteen. Luckily for her though most of it had gone to her ass and breasts. She still had a bit of a gut, evidence of all the fatty late night cafeteria food and beer she'd been chugging at parties over the past year.

"I-I guess I didn't realize how much weight I'd put on until I tried to squeeze into this old bikini again..." she said, blushing, breathing shakily as she tried to hide how protruding her potbelly really was. It nearly extended out as far as her tits. She felt extra self-conscious next to her toned brother, who'd always been athletic and popular. Her sapphire belly button ring twinkled in the sun as the water droplets ran down her body, cascading down the mountains of her tits, belly, and thighs.

Saedo:

Simon nodded almost despite himself. He'd expected to come down and tease his stepsister. After all, what was more traditional sibling behavior than the elder mocking the younger? But he found himself unable to do so.

"You grew out your hair," he noted. "And your skin cleared up." He grinned and added, "Plus, you're not holding a clarinet, so you don't look like the band nerd you did in high school."

He walked towards her as he talked, stopping when he could lay his right hand on her shoulder. This meant her tits were maybe half that distance to his own bare chest. He let his eyes linger on her impossibly deep cleavage as he continued to talk.

"You're taller, too. You didn't used to come up to my chin. Probably why your legs look better. Turn around." He used his grip on her shoulder to spin her around.

"You've been working out a little," he noted. "Or maybe it's all that walking to class. I mean, you always had a big ass, but now it's big and round and firm. Makes all the difference."

Simon spun Emma back around to face him again. "Yeah, you have added a few. But you carry it well. It suits you."

The warmth in his groin has increased. Yes, he was definitely turned on by his stepsister, which was a strange sensation. Till a minute ago, he'd have rated her 40-something mother as far more appealing, but Emma's new look had definitely reversed that dynamic.

"But I interrupted you," Simon continued. "You were getting some sun. You do look a little pale. That's what you get picking a school where it's sweater weather more than half the year."

Indeed, Emma's natural complexion did look a little muted. Probably still the studious type, spending too much time in libraries even when it was warm enough to show some skin.

"But you don't want to get tanlines," he continued. "You should take that top off so you get it nice and even."

Simon bent down and put picked up the bottle of sunscreen next to the beach towel that she'd no doubt brought with her. "Here, I'll put on a fresh coat for you."

Emstar202:
Emma couldn’t believe this. Her stepbrother was checking her out! Her shoulder burned from where he touched her. She noticed he was ogling her! The look in his eyes reminded her much more of a drunken college guy trying to get in her pants at a party than an antagonistic older brother. Her pulse quickened and she averted her eyes from him when it became too much, staring pointedly at her feet as he complimented her.

“Ew, I can’t believe you’re commenting on my ass right now!” she teased him, prodding her finger into his shoulder. “You’re my brother.”

Nonetheless, his heady gaze and words were arousing. She raised a brow when he suggested she take her top off. She plucked the strap of her bikini playfully, letting the elastic push back against her skin, inadvertently causing her tits to bounce.

“Are you seriously asking me to take my top off right now?!” she laughed. “What has gotten into you?” She chanced a glance at him then slowly lowered herself on the towel and laid down on her potbelly. Her bubble butt jiggled pleasantly as she settled into place. “This isn’t a prank, right? Like, that sunscreen isn’t filled with like… honey to attract bees or anything?” she laughed and gazed up at him. If she wasn’t mistaken there was a bit of a tent in his pants, just a little. Maybe she was imagining things.

“Well, lather me up then,” she finally concluded. She reached behind her and unhooked her bikini top. Although Simon couldn’t see her nipples as she was pressed firmly against the towel, the sides of her breasts exploded out of the tiny fabric, grateful to be free of the restrictive top. “Help me get an even tan.”

"Well, lather me up then," Emma suggested. Simon's sister draped herself atop the towel and lay face down. Her hands reached behind her to the ties of her bikini top.

Simon's pupils dilated as Emma breasts sprang free. Even lying atop her milky pillows, copious amounts of tit-flesh could be seen while standing over her naked back. Damn, her boobs were fucking huge.

"I'll start down here and work my way up," Simon advised. He planted his right knee outside Emma's thigh on the towel she lay atop and swung his left across her legs. His straddling stance placed his swimsuit barely above the triangle of cloth drawn tightly against his stepsister's round, firm ass.

Grinning hungrily, he slipped a finger in that triangle and tugged it downward slightly, exposing a bit more of his sister's pale cheeks. "Just want to make sure I get full coverage," he explained before she could protest. "You definitely don't want a sunburn down here."

True to his word, Simon squirted the sunscreen into his hands and began rubbing it across Emma's flesh. Admittedly, he probably massaged her butt cheeks more than was strictly necessary, but he forced himself not to linger quite as long as he wanted.

Pausing periodically to refresh the sunscreen in his hands, he spread the slick liquid across her bare back. Simon took the time to knead her muscles a bit as he went, giving her a minor massage as he went.

The hunger in his eyes grew more intense as he neared her upper back. He had to lean forward to reach, which brought his crotch against her ass. Taking a deep breath, his left and right hands swept around Emma's side until he cupped the outer swell of each of her incredible breasts.

"Definitely want these coated," he advised as his fingers brushed against the immense, firm curves. Their size required his digits to roam quite a distance and even then he was only covering perhaps a quarter of their size.

The feel of her amazing tits had a definitive effect on his own arousal. Had Emma been facing him, the swelling thickness stretching down the right leg of his swimsuit trunks would have been unmistakable.

Emma stifled a gasp when Simon straddled her body. She supposed it was an effective position to lather her up with sun screen, but it felt very intimate having his lean, muscular legs kneeling on either side of her.

He tucked his finger into the back of her barely there bikini and pulled it down a couple inches. Emma gasped aloud this time, but before she could protest he was insisting he was only trying to ensure she had complete coverage. "You definitely don't want a sunburn down here," he explained.

"Definitely not," she croaked. She felt heat stir in her belly as he began massaging her ass cheeks, seeming to spend a bit more time than was truly needed. She never imagined she'd find herself getting lotioned up by her handsome, older step brother, but his touch felt good.

"Mmm, that feels nice," she told him as he massaged the sunscreen into her back. Resting her head on her forearms, she closed her eyes and felt extremely relaxed and peaceful. That is, until he leaned forward and she felt him pressing against her ass. Yup, there was no mistakening it now - he was definitely hard. The idea of her step brother getting turned on by her turned her on further.

Her pulse quickened and her eyes snapped open as his hands wandered to her breasts, insisting again on full coverage. She swallowed back a moan as he coated what parts of her breasts he could reach. Fuck, she should not be reacting this way from her step brother's ministrations, but she couldn't help it. Perhaps it was the forbidden nature of it that made her so turned on.

Despite her better judgement she wanted to see how far she could push this. "Will you get my front too?" She asked innocently. Without waiting for his answer, she flipped around rather ungracefully, cupping her breasts to shield her nipples from his view. The pale mounds overflowed her hands. As she turned, she felt his distinct hardness against her center. "Oh!" She exclaimed. She wiggled her eyebrows at him teasingly and asked boldly. "You really do like my thick new body, huh? You pervert!"

"Will you get my front too?" Simon's sister inquired, looking back at him.

Before he could respond, she rolled over beneath him. She made a hand-bra with her fingers to conceal her nipples, but she could barely cover most of the areolae. Unbelievable quantities of firm breast flesh spilled out past her grasp.

Emma's gaze suddenly shifted down his muscled torso to the obscenely large bulge in his shorts. Simon's lust for his voluptuous stepsister was writ large across his crotch. She'd clearly felt the girthy hardness brush against her ass; now that she was on her back, it was now hovering

"You really do like my thick new body, huh? You pervert!" she declared

As if waiting for such a moment, the enormous knob atop his thick cock appeared past the bottom hem of his swim trunks. Simon was heavily endowed, so the final few inches of his still-expanding cock was soon quite visible as it grew towards his knee.

"I don't think I'm the only one who likes it thick," Simon replied. "I'm betting you'd like to get your hands on me, too."

He looked over her plump curves and grinned. "How about a trade, Em? I'll give your boobs a nice thorough coat and you make sure my sensitive parts get the same. Sound good?"

Simon didn't wait for an answer. He shifted his knees up so he was straddling her waist and then reached for her breasts. His strong hands slipped beneath Emma's delicate fingers until he could feel her huge nipples grinding into his palms.

Emma's jaw dropped and her eyes grew wide in shock when the tip of her step brother's cock peeked out the bottom of his swim trunks. A flush of heat filled her belly at the confirmation his very large erection was in direct response to her soft, plump body.

"I don't think I'm the only one who likes it thick," Simon teased. "I'm betting you'd like to get your hands on me, too."

"You're not wrong," she admitted, blushing profusely. Though she'd certainly gotten more outgoing and playful in college, being with her step brother brought back feelings of insecurity she fought hard against.

Before she could second guess herself, she reached out and slid a finger down from the bulge at the top of his swim trunks to his thick cockhead poking out the bottom. She grasped the exposed flesh softly; gave it a gentle squeeze teasingly. Then he shimmed up her body to get closer access to her breasts. She let out a soft moan as his hardness made contact with her soft belly at the same time he gingerly pushed her hands aside and began fondling her nipples. "Mmm, Simon..." She mewled. "I agree to your proposition..."

She could hardly believe this was happening; it felt way too surreal. Even though her older brother was a huge pain in the ass when she was a dorky teen, she'd always found him attractive, and now that he finally felt the same... It was too much of a fantasy come true.

She arched her back so her breasts pushed firmly into his palms, opening herself to him. Though she liked the feeling of his hard cock against her round midsection, she longed for it to be somewhere else. Emma rubbed her thighs together, trying to alleviate some of her longing as she waited for her step brother to lather up her super sized tits.

Emma welcomed Simon's hands, thrusting her huge tits against him. Even with his fingers outstretched, he wasn't even encompassing half of each incredible orb. "Damn, Emma!" he declared. "Your tits are fucking huge!"

Simon spent a few minutes massaging sunscreen into her firm flesh. Amazingly, they seemed to swell a bit larger under his touch. Even her nipples -- each thicker than his thumbs -- became huge towers atop each massive hill.

He finally stopped just because his cock was starting to ache. The confines of his swim trunks had proved to snug for his surging erection. Groaning aloud, he reached inside the waistband with both hands. Extricating his stiff shaft from within took some doing, but he finally slammed it down on his stepsister's chest.

"How about we put those tits of yours to use?" he suggested. With Emma's enormous cleavage, even his girthy tree trunk could be fully encompassed. Simon slid himself along the slick canyon till the mammoth knob pushed free on the other side. He continued forward till his cockhead brushed against Emma's right cheek, leaving a trail of leaking precum behind.

"Yeah, that'll do," he declared huskily. He pulled back his hips till the fat glans disappeared back between her glorious breasts once more. Grinning hungrily, he began to eagerly titty-fuck his stepsister.

Emma giggled like a schoolgirl when he complimented her tits. Getting attention from boys was still new to her, being a late bloomer and all, and getting attention from her hot stepbrother who all the girls had lusted after in high school was the ultimate turn on.

She enjoyed the feel of his hands squeezing and caressing her breasts. Emma let out soft, breathy sighs and quiet moans as he massaged the sunscreen into her flesh. Her nipples were getting harder and harder from his touch. She could feel his cock swell against her belly as it struggled to be contained within the confines of his swim trunks.

Within minutes it seemed her dear stepbrother couldn't take it anymore, and, with some difficultly, pulled out his humongous cock. He let it plop down onto her chest, causing both her breasts to jiggle against it. Emma gasped in surprise. She'd thought she'd felt how big he was when she felt it against her belly, but seeing it in person. Wow. He really was huge. He suggested they put her tits to use and she smirked at him. "I'm down."

Simon leaned in closer so his thick cock brushed her cheek. He started to titty-fuck her, large cock disappearing and reappearing between her huge tits, leaving a trail of precum in its wake. His husky voice sent a jolt of heat straight to her core and she moaned in response. "Mmm," she sighed with pleasure at the erotic nature of the situation. She pressed her legs together and let out another moan at the pressure. His cock was so big that each time it emerged from her twin planets the head of it brushed against her chin. Emma knew if she angled her head downward she'd be able to take him in her mouth, and she wasted no time in doing so. His cock was mouth watering and she wanted to taste it.

The next time his cockhead appeared, she leaned her head forward and gave it a quick flick of her tongue, tasing the salty precum that had gathered at the tip. She was already so horny from his massage and the fact he was so turned on by her only made her want him more. As his cockhead peeked out between her breasts again, she went all in and pressed her lips around the cockhead, giving it a kiss. The third time his cock thrust up between her breasts, she wrapped her lips around it and sucked gently, tongue teasing the slit of his cock and lapping up more of his precum.

Emma seemed to enjoy having his huge cock between her glorious tits. But when his cockhead began pumping into her face, she started using her tongue on it when it went past. Simon groaned at her touch.

But then she really pushed things along by taking him into her mouth. The hefty knob filled her cheek to cheek, but she slurped all the precum off him as he slowly thrusted through her cleavage.

Apparently that wasn't quite enough for her. After a few passes, her lips closed around the massive helm and proceeded to suck on it like a fleshy jawbreaker. "Oh fuuuuck," Simon moaned. 'Em, I'm gonna cum if you do that. "

If that was a deterrent to her, he didn't get to find out. His throbbing libido made his thighs clench as the pent-up pressure burst free. A thick torrent of cum flooded into his stepsister's mouth. He could feel her try to keep pace, but trickles of excess jism began leaking almost immediately. Simon closed his eyes as his hefty balls poured still more of the sticky white down his throbbing cock and into his stepsister's face.

Simon's groans went straight to her wet pussy and she moaned around his knob in response. Emma smirked around his cock when he said he would cum if she kept sucking him. That only spurned her on further, and she reknewed her efforts in her cock sucking, tongue dipping into his slit and taking all the precum he had to offer.

It proved too much for her dear stepbrother soon after that, and, with one last jerk of his hips and heavenly groan, he came. Emma wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly, even though he'd warned her. She sputtered around his cock a little, choking on his thick cum a little bit. With some difficulty, she swallowed what she could while the rest of his sticky semen leaked out the corners of her mouth and down her chin, dripping down her neck into her incredible cleavage.

She couldn't help but laugh playfully as her brother caught his breath, cock still pulsing lightly against her breasts and lips. "Well, thanks for the warm welcome home," she said, giving his sensitive cock head a soft kiss. "I gotta say - that was A LOT more cum than I was expecting... but... I hope there's more where that came from," she giggled, bit her lip and blushed, a barely legal, plump, eager sex pot. Going to college had really increased her libido. She'd lost her virginity within the first month and had been addicted every since. She wondered what it would feel like to fuck her step brother, feel that thick cum spill inside her. She moaned at the very thought.

I gotta say - that was A LOT more cum than I was expecting... but... I hope there's more where that came from

Simon grinned. "Glad to hear you say that, Emma. I tried to hold back a bit because I tend to cum a lot. Like a lot a lot. So if you think you can handle more . . ."

His eyes swept down her cum-spattered face and tits to the swell of her belly. "I think I'm going to have to put the rest in there," he mused, running his hand over her navel. "If you're up for it."

The prospect of fucking his juicy stepsister was proving quite arousing. Despite having splashed cum all over her face mere minutes ago, his cock was regaining its former rigidity.. Of course, Emma's continued licking of the sensitive helm like it was a lollipop certainly helped.

"But we better make sure you're ready for it. Its probably going to be a tight fit," he continued. Simon adjusted his position till he was straddling Emma's thighs again. Her bikini bottoms hung low on her hips, just barely covering the strip of blonde curls atop her arched mound. He tugged the spandex free, exposing her naked sex to the warm afternoon air.

"Looks pretty wet already," he observed. "But let's just take your temperature." He cupped her pink, plump folds with his right hand and slid his index finger betwixt her flesh. When his digit found the tight entrance, he pushed inside till he was two knuckles deep. "Yes, running a bit warm, I think," he declared, teasing her love canal.

Emma bit her lip seductively and smiled when Simon promised her more cum. Her pussy was absolutely dripping at this point. Her bikini bottoms definitely felt wetter than the rest of her, and it wasn't because of the pool water. She rubbed her thick thighs together again, trying to relief some of the pressure.

She blushed a little when he stared pointedly at her soft belly, teasing her, implying he wanted to fill it up with his cum. She was still self conscious of her belly, and was still getting used to her new, thick body. It was clear Simon liked it at least, if the increasing hardness of his cock yet again was any indication.

"Simon!" She gasped out his name when he cupped her sex, having yanked her bottoms down so they clung to her meaty thighs. "Oh! Oh!" she couldn't hold back her moans when he slipped a finger instead her, checking her temperature as he said. "Fuck!" she cursed when he pressed that finger deeper, up to the second knuckle. Her hands flew to his shoulders and she held on tight, squeezing harder as he began to finger her. It wasn't long before he made her want more, and she writhed her hips against his finger, seeking deeper contact. "Oh god that feels so good, Simon..." she moaned out his name and dug her nails into his shoulders as he began finger fucking her, the palm of his hand applying delicious pressure to her plump pussy lips and clit. "More... I need... more!"

More... I need... more!

Simon grinned. His stepsister sure was hungry for it. "How long has it been for you, Emma? Didn't you get any up at school? Or were you stuck in the library all day?"

He shifted his right knee, moving it from outside her left thigh to inside. He repeated the process on the opposite side, spreading her wide. Meanwhile his hand continued to work her dripping wet pussy.

" Mmmmmm, you look good, Em," he praised. "I might just have to fuck your little pussy. That's if you can fit my big dick inside. But first you have to tell me you want it. Go on, tell me what you want me to do to you, Emma."

Emma glared at him when he teased her. She didn't like remembering her dorky high school days. She was still a bookworm, but things were different now. "On the contrary, I got a lot of dick, thank you very much," she said it with pride, and the look on her face should tell him she wasn't lying. "Sometimes in the library," she said, laughing a little at her own little joke.

She blushed when he spread her legs open for him, still fingering her. The boys she hooked up with in college hadn't inspected her in such a way. They were mostly quick, drunken hookups anyway. Their dicks were in her before they'd even glanced at her pussy. But they were boys still and her brother was a man. He looked at her pussy like he wanted to devour it and that was exactly what she wanted him to do.

"I want you to eat my fat pussy," she said, trying to sound confident and seductive but the deep blush on her cheeks gave her away. She wasn't used to making commands like this, but he had asked her what she'd wanted.

Simon glanced at his hefty cock and smirked at his stepsister. "Alright, fine. Your turn it is. Spread your legs and give me some room."

The horny brother spread himself out between Emma's thighs. Fortunately her increased weight seemed not to have affected her flexibility. Her creamy white thighs bent apart with gymnastic ease, bringing her naked pussy to the fore.

Simon used his fingers to spread her labia apart as his tongue slid up the middle. He found the hardened nub of her clit and teased it with the tip till he heard her start to moan. He then began tracing patterns across her wet pink flesh as he proceeded to lustfully edge her.

Emily's cheeks heated further in embarressment at being so lewdly spread for her step brother, but nonetheless the wide grin on her face was undeniable as Simon settled in between her thighs, his handsome face hovering just inches above her shaved pussy. In this position, her legs were bent and pulled up, accentuating her large breasts, soft, round belly, and plump mound. Her pussy lips were absolutely dripping in anticipation of her step brother. She felt a little self conscious in this position - her belly folding over itself and her thick thighs shaking in anticipation, but she didn't get a chance to feel that way for long as Simon did not hesitate further.

Her step brother used his fingers first, spreading her labia apart gently before sliding his tongue along her wet slit. Emma let loose an unintelligible sound and gripped the sides of her pool towel tight as her step brother set to work pleasuring her pussy with his deft fingers and experienced tongue. Her head thrashed side to side as he built her up, pleasure growing and intensifying from her center. "Oh my god!" she wailed.

Her hand shot off the towel and tangled in her step brother's short hair as he teased her, delicate tongue drawing intangible shapes against her flesh. "Oh my god!!" she repeated, hips shooting off the towel briefly as he pushed her right to the edge only to pull her back. "Ugh, Simon, please." Emma begged, squeezing his head to encourage him further. "Please, just let me cum..."

Simon grinned as Emma wailed. Compared to many of his conquests, she was pretty easy to arouse. He wasn't having to take it particularly slow or find a particular rhythm. Emma seemed to take delight in everything.

He waited till her hips lifted off the towel again, her muscles starting to bulge even beneath her layer of belly fat. Then he stopped cold and lifted his head up to smirk at her as she begged him to make her cum.

"Jeez, Emma, you act like you've never been had anyone go down on you before," he taunted. "You sure you didn't just dream all that sex you supposedly had? Maybe I'm just gonna have to fuck you, too."

The very thought made his cock ache with desire. Emma might be a bit plumper than his usual girls, but watching her huge tits bounce around had him eager to see just how much of his throbbing cock she could take. To hell with any taboo against fucking a stepsister. If she'd let him, he was going to wreck her little pussy. And maybe even if she didn't let him . . . .

"Tell me how much you loved sucking my cock," he demanded. "I want to hear you beg for it. Do that, and I will let you cum."

The glare Emma gave her step brother at denying her orgasm was perhaps filled with even more rage than the times he'd "forgotten" to pick her up from band practice and the D&D boardgame club. "That's because I haven't had anyone go down on me, you jerk!" she admitted. She bopped him on the head lightly, both in anger and to encourage him back between her thighs. "Boys are generally more likely to receive than give. I'm sure you're familiar with that concept," she pouted. Despite her annoyed tone in response to him, his words had more effect than just enraging her. Hearing Simon say he would have to fuck her had her head spinning.

He wanted her to beg for it - beg for him to let her cum. Well, it's not like anyone had ever asked or even cared if she'd cum before this, and her step brother had her right on the edge, hovering just before the peak, so she would do just about anything for him to push her over it. Her pleas and admissions fell easily enough from her lips, because she had genuinely enjoyed sucking his cock.

"Simon..." she started, blushing profusely from arousal and the absurdity of the situation. "I fucking loved sucking your cock. I loved how it stretched my mouth wide open... I just know it would do the same to my little pussy. Please, please let me cum, Simon! I'll suck your cock as much as you want, whenever, wherever, if you'd only just make me cum!!" Her hips rocked on the towel, desperate for his soft lips and experienced tongue, desperate to feel those thick fingers spreading her open once again.

Simon grinned as Emma begged for him. She practically had tears in her running down her round cheeks as she pleaded for release.

Truth be told, he was immensely turned on. If anything, his cock was even bigger and harder from watching her performance. The huge pillar throbbed beneath him as he lowered himself between her thighs.

"I'm still not convinced that you're as experienced as you say," he retorted. "You seem far too uptight -- and just tight -- to have fucked around as much as you claim. But it doesn't matter. I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll have to crawl into the house!"

He punctuated his claim by shoving both his index and middle finger into her snug little canal. Her flesh clamped tight around the intrusion as he pressed up against her inner walls. Meanwhile he drew his tongue in broad strokes across her tender folds, making sure to graze the emergent nub of her clit.

"How can you possibly call me uptight when I've let my own stepbrother go down on me like this?" Emma asked. Her voice was high and shaken with pleasure as Simon dived down between her legs again with that talented tongue of his.

"I'm sure I'm not as experienced as you. You're a bigger slut than I ever could be," she teased, the words coming out between breathless gasps as Simon pleasured her with his deft fingers and experienced tongue. "I wonder what all your conquests would think seeing the star jock on campus going down on his chubby little stepsister like this..." Being in such a heightened state of arousal had her saying daring things like this, but she didn't regret it. In the past, she'd return his teasing with silence, but now she was bolder and eager to spar with him.

As Simon worked his tongue along her clit, he also slipped another finger inside her, filling her up with two of his long, thick fingers. His nimble fingers worked inside her rythemically as his tongue slide along her clit. It wasn't long before Emma was panting rapidly, moaning wildly and clamping her thighs around his head. "Ah! Oh fuck - I'm gonna... I'm gonna--nghamhhm" Her words trailed off into a prolonged moan as Simon brought her over the edge within a few minutes of his resumed actions upon her cunt. Fuck, fucking a lot of girls had really taught him well. Emma couldn't help but clench her thighs around his head as she came, tight cunt clenching his fingers even tighter.

It took his stepsister the better part of two minutes for her orgasm to play itself out. With her smooth thighs clamped around his head, Simon found it easier just to go along with the ride than try and force his way free. So he'd held onto her knees as she shook and twitched and moaned till she finally sagged into a heap.

Simon rose from between his stepsister's thighs, his face dripping with her fluids. He wiped his chin and licked his lips. "You taste a bit like strawberry," he declared with a lusty grin.

He had to wait for Emma to return to some semblance of consciousness. She lay there mumbling to herself. Her lower abdomen still twitched a little with orgasmic aftershocks. But eventually, her eyes fluttered open and looked up at him with dim recognition.

"You know, you sure talk a lot of crap, little sis," he smirked. "Next time, you have to ask me nicely to go down on you."

His hands slipped beneath her calves and slid up to the backside of her knees. Simon then bent her thighs back against her torso. Meanwhile he angled his massive cock towards her pink, swollen pussy. The size disparity was vast, but he remained undaunted. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, little sis. So fucking hard."

He said she tasted like strawberries and she laughed. She very much doubted it, but she appreciated his sweet words. Her laugh was short however, as her stepbrother ruined the moment as usual. "I have to ask you nicely to go down on me next time?" Emma repeated in disbelief. "Fine, then I'll just make you ask nicely if you want a blowjob or tittyfuck."

In her post orgasm clarity, she felt uncertain about where they would go from here. They'd both already came, so maybe they would just clean up and pretend that this never happened. But then her step brother pushed her legs back up again, spreading her open for him yet again. He said he was going to fuck her. He said he was gonna do it hard. He didn't ask. It was a promise.

Emma shivered in anticipation even as her mind questioned what the hell she was about to do. "Simon, I don't know," she started. She tried to close her legs but his grip on them was too strong. "I mean... don't you think we've done enough already?" Sure, she wanted to fuck him, her body did, that was for certain, but her mind was having second thoughts. This wasn't exactly kosher, and they were out in the open like this. Yeah, they had a fence around their pool but would they be able to make themselves presentable in time if her mom wandered out, or worse, her stepdad. Plus, his cock was huge! She wasn't even sure it would fit. She'd barely been with guys half his size. "Maybe we should think about this."

"Don't you think we've done enough already?"

Simon gave a bark of laughter in response. "Ha! I guess your all ghost boyfriends you had were 'one-and-done'." He swung his hips, causing the massive knob to slap against her tender folds with a meaty smack.

"That's even assuming you didn't make them all up," he continued aggressively. "But virgin or not, I am so going to fuck you, little sis."

He could see her heartbeat accelerate by the visible pulse in her slender neck. Grinning with lusty desire, he maneuvered his throbbing erection into position. Without hands, it took him nearly a dozen attempts to get the oversized knob to line up with her narrow entrance. But each failed attempt seemed to ramp his stepsister's anxiety up just that much more, so it wasn't a total loss.

"Christ, you're tight," Simon groaned as his cockhead pressed into her. He hadn't even gotten the entire head inside and already she seemed too snug. Undaunted, he pushed harder, forcing her pussy to stretch wider and wider till the entire helm disappeared inside.

"Fuck, yes!" he declared through gritted teeth. But with more than a dozen inches yet to go, he was far from done. He leaned into her, pushing her thighs back into the mating press position and pushed his mammoth cock deeper.

Emma's heart beat fast as she slowly came to the realization there was likely no stopping this. Simon made it aggressively clear they were going to fuck. His hands on her inner thighs that spread her open were pressing down harder now - a silent command to keep herself open for him. She glared at him when he insulted her sex life again. "You're such an asshole. I can't believe we're doing this."

Her legs shook a little each time he tried to thrust into her, the big head of his cock missing her narrow opening each time. Finally, his cockhead slipped inside her wet entrance, forcing her pussy open.

"Christ, you're tight," her brother groaned in pleasure.

"Too tight!" she agreed, making a pained sound as he began to push in further. "Ah, fuck, Simon! Wait a minute! That hurts!" she grabbed his hips to try and slow him, but he kept pushing.

She was shocked to realize it was only the head. Emma couldn't get over how massive his cock was.He pushed into her deeper, soon he was inside of her about as deep as most of her hookups were capable of, but unlike them, her brother had more inches to go. She was amazed that much cock could fit inside her tight little pussy.

Simon started to push his huge cock deeper and Emma protested, mewling in pain, one hand digging into his waist as the other slapped his ass. "Slower! Slower!" she pleaded. "Please!"

Slower! Slower Emma cried as her pussy contorted itself around his cock. Simon slowed marginally, but that did little to solve his sister's problem. She was either too small or he was too big. But that wasn't going to stop him.

What did finally stop him was when he finally bottomed out. The massive, spongy cockhead bumped solidly against Emma's cervix. But if the busty blonde thought her pain was done, she was yet mistaken.

Simon cast a sour glance between them. Emma's pussy was visibly distended by the tree trunk of of a cock she was struggling to contain. Yet still a handful of girthy inches remained outside her most, pink touch.

"Open up, little sis," Simon growled. "Open up and let me in. Otherwise I'm going to have to get tough with you." He lifted his hips, pulling out a few inches. He then reversed, sending his cockhead solidly into her cervix with an aggressive thud. "Open up," he grunted.

Emma whined louder as her stepbrother forced his meaty cock deeper and deeper into her small, tight pussy. It didn't seem like he had taken her request to go slower to heart. She repeated a chorus of "Oh my God" as Simon slide more and more of his incredible cock into her. Thank god he'd gotten her so wet earlier, her body's natural lubrication made it easier, but it still hurt the way his massive cock was stretching her narrow pussy.

Eventually, he seemed to have bottomed out as her big stepbrother's hips were nearly flush against hers now, but the displeased look in his eyes at the few inches that remained uncoated in her juices unsettled.

When he growled at her to "Open up" Emma wasn't sure what he meant. How could she possibly get more open than she was right now?!?! "What do you mean open up? I - OW! Simon! STOP, that hurts!" she wailed as her stepbrother pulled his cock out slightly only to slam it extremely aggressively against her cervix. "You can't get any deeper! It's impossible!" She beat her hand on his back and began to feel a cold fear settle in when he told her he'd have to get tough with me. There was no more playful banter - he was dominating me. It made her head spin and her pussy ache. It hurt but it also ignited a fire of pleasure deep, deep inside her that was slowing burning up, but not hot enough to distract her from the pain.

He'd called her little sis when he'd ordered her, and being called that and the aggression in his voice and actions should not be fanning the flame of her arousal like this, but it was. Something about the taboo nature of it all. She met her brother's fierce gaze and pleaded, "Please don't hurt me, big brother." Her hands rested on his shoulders and she squeezed them tight pleadingly. She hoped calling him that would perhaps soften his attitude towards her.

Back