Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

Morning, or afternoon, or evening!

Wherever in the world you are I hope you’re enjoying yourself and loving life. If not, then maybe a cute, cheeky, English chap could make you smile… in more ways than one! If you’re female, like a bit of banter and the English accent does it for you then drop me a PM, I’d love to hear from you x

Morning all from a bright and chilly Australia!

Any ladies browsing through who just love an English accent…!? Hit me up if you fancy a cheeky flirt, banter or just general fun! X

Evening all!

Just a cheeky English chap saying hi, looking for some fun, flirty banter with a lovely lit female. If you love the English accent and it makes you a little weak at the knees then come and have a chat to your very own prince harry (minus the ginger hair, and a duchess alongside)!

Bonjour, Hola, Salve, Hey, G’day!

I hope everyone is having a great time and keeping themselves busy…! But not too busy, as I’d like to tempt any cheeky ladies that happen to be reading, into my inbox so we can have a good old flirt a bit of banter, and see what happens!

If the English accent is your thing, I promise you won’t be disappointed and look forward to hopefully finding a connection with a fun lit lady x

Brrrrr chilly start to the morning in Sydney
Usually I’d be snowed under with work, but today I’m free…!
Meaning that all you flirty lit ladies reading this are in for an English treat,
PM me and see if we click so we can get those juices flowing!

Blimey! I can barely breathe
Under the deluge of messages, but
My schedule has opened up for a
Polite and cheeky lady to chat with 😜

Brrrrrrr…
Under the covers it’s warm, but Australia is cold today!
Maybe my British balls are now a little too accustomed to the warmth…
Please feel free to drop me a PM ladies, my accent will hopefully help the play 😉

Well, it’s been a while… any old flames still around!?

Or, any new female flames looking to heat things up and have a bit of cheeky, banter with this English-Aussie guy!? I know quite the mix. Try me, promise I won’t bite… too hard ha!

Back