share your nude beach experience

• Thread starter carolinacoast123456
  • Start date
C

carolinacoast123456

It has been a life long fantasy to go to a nude beach and yesterday I finally got the courage to go.

This is my story i want to share. I hooe other people share as well and we can possible get a nice thread going.

The walk to the beach itself was pretty long. i was wearing shorts pink boxers and a white t shirt. Walking up I started to see the nudity. Mostly naked guys ar first. It was not weird at all to me so that was a good start. I found my spot not to close to anyone but not to far either. I was around a few couples and then all dudes. I then took it all off except for my boxers. I looked around said fuck it and dropped my boxers. I was now naked.

At first I read my magazine and didnt move to much. I wasnt feeling comfortable at all so i packed up and moved maybe 100 feet down the beach.

The new spot have a mix of everyone. Old and young big and small it was great. I got naked again and it felt so free. I curiously enough have not gotten a boner yet which was my worry. (a little more info i was oozing out some precum i had to wipe off)

I fianlly got up to go to The water. There were some naked ladies i had to pass i saw looking but it felt ok bc i was looking at then. I didn't go in the water bc it was cold. But feom that point on i was walking around naked as can be. A few times i spoke to random people but i loved it.

Now the best part and most awkward for me at least.

I love looking for sea shells. Me and a women crossed paths a few times she was naked except for a small cover up on her bottoms but she had a nice chest.

So i started talking to her just small talk. we got into beach activites and i was honestly curious as to how the environment goes.

I asked her the rules of looking. She kindly said its more than ok and that all people do it but dont be rude. i then saw her look at me which made me excited and start to grow.

i saw her look again and i apologized. she said there is no reason to be and that its normal. at this time im almost fully hard. she saw my nervousness and the said not to be nervous and she dropped her cover up. man this was so hot so now i am totally hard but she didnt care.

she invited me to look for shells with her and i agreed so we walked the beach naked finding shells. she was in front of me and as a guy i kept looking at these amazing shots of this swxy women naked with me just having fun. eventually i went soft and just hung ou with this awesome women

The rest of the day i people watched and walked around enjoying being naked. I looked at women and liked it but not in a creepy way and I caught then looking too

at the end of my day i walked over nsked to my female friend and thanked her for being so kind. she said it was her pleasure stood up and gave me a naked hug. of course this got me excited again but the coolest thing was she didnt mind.

i got redressed and started the long journey back to my car. it was one of the most nervous fun exhilarating shy horny i been. will i go back, of course. i just wish the day lasted longer.

anyways that was my story i hope u all share your experiences as well. hopefully the thread continues.

Also please feel free to message or PM me to chat about this if u dont wanna on the thread. i really have an interest in going back and would love to speak on it with a nude beach goer

M

Last edited by a moderator:
still thinking about the experience. starting to regret not staying or getting hard for a longer period of time but i keep thinking how great the day was.

friendly bumo hoping some others will share

still thinking about the experience. starting to regret not staying or getting hard for a longer period of time but i keep thinking how great the day was.

friendly bumo hoping some others will share

Interesting story. The beach i went to is generally quite busy and populated by all kinds of people. I didn't see anyone get excited by being there to the state you said you were in but then I didn't go looking hahaha. The most I experienced was young men would 'look' thinking that sunglasses protect them. Not. Other than that, everyone acted like they would if we were all wearing bathing suits. I'd think if you stayed excited you'd get attention but not in the good way; people go there to relax and unwind...not get overly perv'd on by someone walking around showing how much they are enjoying the scenery. Nude beaches aren't that kind of location for most, anyway.

yea your right the atmosphere of being simply comfortable naked was amazing.

another bump to try to get more stories. PMs are always welcome to chat about anything

Went one time. Most were older people. I had one older lady come over and talk about life and the beach for a while, good conversation. I caught her looking so I looked at her. Good time.

Back