In search of time zone friendly ladies....

filt

Literotica Guru
Hello everyone!

Hope you’re keeping well on this delightful Tuesday when the weather has been lousy, daylight in the evening is reducing and we are in the midst of a global pandemic which seems to be affecting our ability to go out and have fun. However, let’s find some fun on the meantime!

I will be honest, time zone isn’t an absolute deal breaker but I’m in the UK, not far from London if you’re half as nosey as I am, and, whilst I am a bit of an insomniac, it would be great if we got to know each other during hours that we are both meant to be awake!

So, a bit about me, I guess that is relatively important, I’m 6’6, yep I have banged my head on more things than I care to remember, stockily and powerfully built (I’m not typical beanpole tall person), shaved head, green eyes framed with glasses (yeah, my mum warned me I’d go blind, thought she was bluffing), stubble, and a cheeky smile (most recently I was told that during a job interview). Add to that, large hands with long and thick probing fingers, powerful and muscular thighs (I have used lockdown to become addicted to spinning. It was that or becoming an alcoholic) and size 14 feet. I’m one of a minority of people who feels like a social leper in Sports Direct!

Now, probably the dealbreaker for most but I won’t lie, I am not single. I am probably like many here, things have drifted, perhaps mostly me to blame, no criticisms, no tale of woe and how unfortunate I am because it’s not like that and I am not the type with a sense of entitlement! One thing I will say, I am always around and available to chat so my home life won’t render you a “gap filler”, not my style.

So, what am I looking for? The big question! I am ideally looking for someone to be a bit of a partner in crime, life happens so let’s share aspects of it interspersed with shameless flirting, sharing the private and sexual elements of our thoughts (in case your worried, I have no dark blood, urine or worse fascinations but I do have a vivid imagination and love to share such thoughts in detail). Perhaps we take it away from here? Voice chat? God forbid go for a coffee and see where it leads us? No expectations, no pressure. Let’s just approach it with an open mind and see where it takes us, eh?

Away from here, I work (no lottery win yet, sadly), I have dogs and I love spending my time with them even if they’re absolutely mental and I like cycling with tunes in my ears for a bit of escapism.

If you got this far, congratulations you’re clearly a woman of staying power. If you’re in two minds about saying hello, make the leap, tell me a bit about yourself or give me feedback on my personal and let’s see how we get along!

Sorry if you read it twice because I ended up bumping the thread.

Enjoy your day and hopefully we have a chat soon :)

As a fellow taller than average Brit, I wish you the best of luck! Hope you find someone special.

Got a team meet today. Probably going to resemble an act of war between me and my superiors. Sense a lunchtime pint will be in order!

If you’re in two minds about whether to say hi, definitely do it. Be a friendly face in and amongs the impending chaos of my day.

Have a good one and thanks for reading!

Ladies, if you are lucky enough to be in the same time zone you should not miss this opportunity.
Not only is he sexy, but also quite the conversationalist.
He is a catch if you desire intelligent conversation and someone who cares to know more about you than just your bra size.

Ladies, if you are lucky enough to be in the same time zone you should not miss this opportunity.
Not only is he sexy, but also quite the conversationalist.
He is a catch if you desire intelligent conversation and someone who cares to know more about you than just your bra size.

Thank you, thank you. I really appreciate that.

I wonder if the time zone gods don’t like me very much! Ha.

Thank you, thank you. I really appreciate that.

I wonder if the time zone gods don’t like me very much! Ha.

if you haven't struck gold yet I feel for ya. with all this aplomb I'd expect many prospects. Wishing you all my best!! May the Time-Zone Gods bless this kind person you are!

if you haven't struck gold yet I feel for ya. with all this aplomb I'd expect many prospects. Wishing you all my best!! May the Time-Zone Gods bless this kind person you are!

Wow, thanks for the kind words mate.

Words are all I have but perhaps I’m an acquired taste!

Hopefully those who are apprehensive to message, take the leap.

Thanks to everyone that replied.

Think it’s time for a little break from here again, this comes to all of us at some point. I will give this a bump again when I come back.

Look after yourselves and I shall speak to you soon.

John this side from UK too, I could completely relate to your post as I had recent experience where you connect with someone and they just vanish due to time zone difference. Not to be blame anyone, people have their priorities. I have been really lucky to meet some wonderful ladies and equally unlucky losing them due to time zone constraints.

Afternoon all,

After a short break I am back. Could really use a conversation and see where it leads. If you think that could be up your street let’s have a chat!

Hopefully speak to you all soon!

Giving this a bump on the off chance there are early risers lurking.

Come and say hi, tell me a little bit about yourself.

Back in a while, dogs walked and fed, coffee ready to drink, it’s not raining so time to get out on the bike and put some miles into the legs.

Enjoy your Sunday morning

New day, new working week.

Come and say hello, it might surprise you or the pair of us.

Can’t complain about the monotony of life if we are not willing to try new experiences - a conversation can’t do any harm

Back