Cheating brides...

Even hotter. You told your husband?

No I wanted to see if it was his idea. All I got out of him was he was with his friends and his card was in his jacket and he put his jacket on a chair.

His friend could have got the card or hubby could have given it to him.

No I wanted to see if it was his idea. All I got out of him was he was with his friends and his card was in his jacket and he put his jacket on a chair.

His friend could have got the card or hubby could have given it to him.

Every guy wants to fuck a Barbie

I was not a cheating bride on my wedding day. I have since then though wore my wedding dress with men other than my husband because it is a very sexy game to play.

Glad I’m not the only one who’s used there dress more than once :) very fun indeed! The white compliments the black nicely ( and I don’t mean his coat)

I don't know.... I don't want to risk getting a divorce.... I like it this way.... Much more thrilling this way... And I can continue fucking as many cocks as i can..

I don't know.... I don't want to risk getting a divorce.... I like it this way.... Much more thrilling this way... And I can continue fucking as many cocks as i can..

I have an open marriage. But sometimes I have affairs and don't tell hubby. Just for the excitement

I should do a role play about a woman

who always wears her bridal gown when she has sex with other guys. The husband wears his tuxedo and photographs the action.

wedding9.jpg
I got used by best man on wedding day

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQz71AgPgwc4hkD8MZynZt6-QNJaTG7I4fL5-oMebaHRQz8YyR3

Back