Cheating At The Company Party (PM me)

"Ooooh! Oh! Oh my god!" I moaned, my body bouncing against the mattress. I watched Mal's reaction and his grin, watching my massive breasts bounce with every thrust and how I squirmed underneath him. I bit my bottom lip, trying not to make too much noise, but truth be told I was shaking with pleasure from feeling this thick cock penetrating me over and over again. I let go a bit, mouth agap as he kept going.

Then I felt it. An ache inside of my body. I knew that my climax was coming soon and honestly felt a bit ashamed from it.

"I'm going to cum! Stop!"
I said, although had little option other than to let him keep going. It's been more than a year since I had sex and having this much pleasure was making me cum a lot earlier than I should have. He kept thrusting into my pussy, stretching me out with his cock "A-AH!"

Watching her chest shake with every jagged move I made against her was making me drool. Her now-dripping cunt swallowed my cock with every stroke, ignoring her cries of protest and sucking me in deeper, begging me to comtinue my relentless assault on her sweet, sweet body. I don't think I could have stopped if I tried at this point, it had been so long since I had been inside of a real woman. The last one was a new girl at the bank, and I wasn't able to get her drunk before I took her. Luckily she never pressed charges, and I knew why.

She loved it. Every second of it. After the initial struggle of course, she begged for my cock. She worshipped me. She denies it, and the rumors still flew, but the shame of how much she wanted it kept her from admitting to anything. Hopefully, with my new catch, I would be able to kepp her this time, and take her again, and again.

"I'm going to cum! Stop!"

I grunted in response, not intending in the slightest to cease my pounding. In contrast, I moved harder, plunging my cock into her body deeper and harder, impaling her hips on me violently, driving her closer and closer to orgasm. Once she did, she would be mine, there would be no fight left inside of her. I was growing closer to my orgasm as well, but I held off, desperate to get her to cum before me, to keep my dominance. Remind her who was in control in this situation.

Back