Character and cover art

ShelbyDawn57

Neo - Philocalist
Thanks to a few people that shall remain nameless, there seems to be an interest in character and cover art for our stories.
Rather than corrupt another thread, i figured Id just create a new one so we can all share.

These first three are potentials for the heroine of a fantasy novel I'm working on; Hannah.

Hannah.jpg
Hanna-2.jpg
Hannah-3.jpg

Comments welcome, and please share. I used Yodayo to create these. So far, it's free. :)

I mean she's hot and all three images basically work as a 'here's my hot rogue' introduction.

Close inspection shows she's suffering from the classic 'too many belts' issue. I thought image 3 only had one belt then realized the extra ones were round her neck.

Still, it could be worse...

luna.jpg

Last edited:
I like the first one best. Speaking as a ginger, green is generally our color.
I like the expression on her face. Hannah is a little bad ass.
What I envision is a hybrid of 1 and 2 since the book will not be erotica, well GoT wasn't technically erotica, but I think you'll get my delineation. :)

Edit: And thanks for the color tip. I can use that detail in my story. :)

Last edited:
2 would be great if it was green. 3 suffers from the classic fantasy trope of armor that doesn't cover parts that need covering.
Anyone who is going to be running, climbing, fighting is NOT going to want their stomach exposed like that.

I am she's hot and all three images basically work as a 'here's my hot rogue' introduction.

Close inspection shows she's suffering from the classic 'too many belts' issue. I thought image 3 only had one belt then realized the extra ones were round her neck.

Still, it could be worse...

View attachment 2297317

YOU be the one to say that to Lu's face.

sddefault (1).jpg

I think the first image is the best out of the bunch, and not by a small margin either!

I will try your image creation tool out for the fun of it. Thank you for mentioning the name.

Proportions on #1 look a bit weird around her hips to crotch. If I try to visualise what she looks like under the armour in that stance, her abdomen seems elongated. Some hasty markup:

1702800406385.png

Images are still obvious AI generated (count the fingers) and there is a likelihood that being so, their use as cover art here or elsewhere could be rejected.

While Literotica allows AI generated artwork, there are guidelines to follow.

Number 3 because it immediately made me think of an early crush: Leela from Dr Who, 1977-78.

Thanks to a few people that shall remain nameless, there seems to be an interest in character and cover art for our stories.
Rather than corrupt another thread, i figured Id just create a new one so we can all share.

These first three are potentials for the heroine of a fantasy novel I'm working on; Hannah.

View attachment 2297312
View attachment 2297313
View attachment 2297314

Comments welcome, and please share. I used Yodayo to create these. So far, it's free. :)

Definitely think green works. Although the second is nice too.

The 3rd is pretty sexy but not exactly practical, is it? lol

I'm trying to load my cover art for the heroine of my "Scarlett" series, but I can't seem to figure out how to associate the cover art with a particular series. Can anyone help?
There's an image uploader on the series management page; click on the gear for the one you want to add the cover art to. Pictures have a review process, so be prepared for it to take a while. Also, the site may reject images from AI production, for various reasons, so that might not fly. At the very least, you'll probably need to crop it and maybe shrink it to fit the allowed dimensions.

Definitely go green. Kelliezgirl is right about green and gingers.

Try the 3d outfit in green. I'd like to see that. Seems like a shame to cover those abs.

They're all really good. You've got some good concepts. Have fun and good luck!

Back