CD's who desire and fantasize about COCK

Cock

I am here just to let the world know how much I crave cock. It gives me a hard knowing that I am announcing to the world what a faggot cock-craving miniskirt-wearing slut I am. It's pathetic how much I love cock. I have no self-esteem, I am to be abused and told what a pathetic piece of shit I am that all I care about is cock. And now, back to my regularly scheduled jerking off and cum eating.

I am here just to let the world know how much I crave cock. It gives me a hard knowing that I am announcing to the world what a faggot cock-craving miniskirt-wearing slut I am. It's pathetic how much I love cock. I have no self-esteem, I am to be abused and told what a pathetic piece of shit I am that all I care about is cock. And now, back to my regularly scheduled jerking off and cum eating.

Whoa... I am totally in love.

Swoon...

I don't think it's pathetic, it's pretty hot. I fantasize about being a hot turned out faggot slut tons.

feeling your fingers force my lacy bra down,, your hot kisses following, lips trailing down,, a light brush on my nipple, electrifying me as my hand moves to discover your bulge.. soo sexy.

my fingers seek your erect nipple, my wet lips follow to suck the sweet taste, you shudder...at my touch

Hello. I want cock. I want dick. I want cum. I want jism. Use me. Abuse me. Fuck my queer-ass. Now.

Wish that was you were in her panties and I was behind you .... now that would be fun ;)

mmmmmmmmmm SIR i waish that that was me and you behind me....

but i know that if that were you behind me yu would not have let me stop you untill you had finshed cumming how you wanted to... i know that any pleasure i derive is purely coincidental.. that my purpose is only for the pleasure of your cock

OMG Yes,

I worship and adore massive cocks and balls. For me it's all about enormous cocks and rivers of cum.

xo, Allison

mmmmmmmmmm SIR i waish that that was me and you behind me....

but i know that if that were you behind me yu would not have let me stop you untill you had finshed cumming how you wanted to... i know that any pleasure i derive is purely coincidental.. that my purpose is only for the pleasure of your cock

So true and even then I'm sure I would cum some more ... And what wonderful pleasure I would derive being behind someone so beautifully feminine ...

Back