Case for blood ~closed for Mayu~

Jereth didn't even notice the time flew by and he looked to see her changing and was rather turned on by her body, he groaned as he rubbed over his cock through his pants, seeing her shower again and change into a rather revealing set of clothes. He grinned and decided to change himself. He went into his closet and pulled out a dark lavender colored shirt with a dark grey vest, he took his pocket watch and set it into the pocket on his vest. He put his black slacks on and his black suspenders on along with his belt, both had gold buckles on them. He quickly turned around as he threw on a white long jacket that had a interesting tribal cross on the sleeve. He tossed a few lollipops in his pocket and he headed out, leaving his dark sunglasses on as he vanished and appeared in the club.

He looked around and the bartender motioned to the VIP room. Jereth grinned and headed into the room, the bartender nodded at Jereth and he returned the nod as he headed into the room and he saw her sitting there at the table where they first sat. Jereth walked up to the table and looked to her.

"Is this seat reserved? I can see why, only the most beautiful can be seated here... I am sorry to disturb you."

He bowed low to her as he smiled and took the lollipop from his pocket and stuck it in his mouth.

She looked over seeing Jareth and smiled at him, she chuckled by what he said. And she actually grabbed his hand pulling him to sit. "Oh come on Jareth you know I want you" She chuckled. Thinking a lot a bout what was about to happen to her tonight, she looked at him happily and sat back putting her glass to her lips. Looking into his eyes behind the shades, she grinned at him. She had thought the day about him. But of course wouldn't admit that to him, least not right now. She chuckled a bit.

"Seems the club is really getting hot in here, you know some girls were saying the music wasn't loud enough. They were going to management but I told the girls to cool it, I would take care of it. But I had a date I would wait for, you inspire me to do some crazy things Jareth" She got really close to him. And thought about what to say to him all day, but right now just things were flying right out of her mouth. So right now she took a deep silent breath and let it out, sitting back a bit.

"You want to see what you inspire me to do?"

He looked to the DJ as she said the music was not loud enough and he shook his head.

"Well it early... jeez what do they expect. Who was saying this?"

He did not like it when people complained about his place of business, he wanted to fix what the problem was. He was than pulled down to sit and he smiled at her.

"Well, you know what you want now don't you..."

He chuckled at her as he looked to the wine she was drinking.

"Oh, did you bring the wine? I have a bottle of the same chilled just for you Lisa..."

It seemed as he said that a waiter brought a bucket of ice with the black bottle. He put out another two glasses and poured them both a glass. Jereth nodded and took his glass as he held it up.

"Have you ever heard of the companions toast? It is where two companions intertwine there arms and drink from each others glasses."

He knew it was not called that, it was something lovers did, but he wondered if she would do it.

"I toast to you Lisa Fox, to the only woman that even knows I am alive. You are ever beautiful and I am happy that I can share this bottle of old wine with you Miss Lisa Fox."

He smiled at her as he looked her body over.

"So what do I inspire you to do?"

She smiled at him as he made the comment about the complaining, of the music. "A lot of people here are very young, barely drinking age" She said and smiled at everything else that he had said. But she did go ahead and locked her arm with his drinking out of her glass and she did the same with his. "Actually a lover's thing but it's sweet" She said happily. But then he heard what lastly he said, she removed her jacket exposing her full outfit. Taking a deep breath she didn't know if she could do this.

"Watch" She said happily.

She saw a pair of girls complaining, looking back at Jareth she spoke up to the girls.

"I'll make him turn it up" Walking to a stage that no one was dancing on. She listened to the beat being played. Looking up at the DJ she actually sang to him "Come Mr DJ wont you turn the music up" She actually began to dance, feeling the music as she sang with the music as well. The DJ did put the music up a bit more, it got the people just drinking to stop drinking and looking at her. Since her stomach was exposed in her outfit, it was easy to show her hips off. Her voice carried perfectly in the area.

Soon everyone began to dance with her, but they gave her room to dance in the front. The music got up louder and people started to dance the same way she did. She moved and sang having a lot of fun, she looked over at Jareth and winked at him. She felt like a new woman with him around. He gave her the courage that she didn't have before, and it inspired her to open up more. She had never felt more alive until she had met him, she didn't keep her eyes off him. She was actually performing for him. And when the music ended people were clapping for her.

"That is what you make me do Jareth, I feel alive with you around"

Pon de Replay

Jereth watched as she danced, he was amazed at her skill, she was sexy, she was talented.

"She is amazing..."

He saw as her dance ended and the people clapping for her, he clapped for her and he started to whistle at her. He got up on stage with her and he took her into his arms. He than pointed at the DJ and he played a upbeat song and Jereth started to dance with her in a fashionable style. He took her in his arms and he turned her and did high spins as he moved with her with the beat of the music, lights appeared on them as they danced about. He grinned at her the entire time as they danced.

"Miss Fox, Miss Lisa Fox, you dance really good... I wish I could move like you. Let me ask you a question, did you bring your gun?"

It seemed like the music was dulled and she could hear him clearly.

"Do you like guns even? How is your work going?"

He wondered what she liked, so he started with that question.

She smiled glad that he was impressed and she was even more surprised with him, she chuckled a bit and didn't know what he would ask her. But she would be very honest with him, she would have to be. And besides something about him wanted her to be open with him, so she wasn't afraid of what he would say to her. Watching as Jareth seemed to get the music to change a bit, she liked the new beat. So she went with it, dancing the way he did. She was a rather quick learner that much was seen.

But then he asked about her gun, she nodded "Yes I have it, though it's not on me it's in my car. I figure someone tries something, I'll just use my hands" She chuckled a bit. "I like guns, I have shot off a lot. I like sniper rifles I got a target about three hundred feet away, though everyone I tell it to. No one believes that I did it, but I am not like some people. Where they have to make up stories to make themselves feel much better you know" She said as she kept dancing with him, then the question about work.

"Work is good, it's been rather quite that's why I didn't have to go in. I mean I did some work, looked at pictures figured out some more things about the murderer. Have to admit what he is doing is remarkable, he is a modern Robin Hood in a way. I admire him and if I ever met him, I know it's my duty to arrest him. But what he is doing? I couldn't arrest him, I couldn't even call the cops on him. So perhaps I suck at this job" She said looking at him with a soft smile on her face. She didn't know what he would say.

"Your hands are far to good to get dirty Lisa, you let me take care of things, I want to show you something."

He took her now off the dance floor and led her by the hand to the table where he poured two more glasses of wine.

"Are you hungry, I... I mean there is a chef here that can make food. Tell me what you want and I will get it for you."

He smiled and again he closed his eyes as it seemed the music dulled down, but the people were still dancing like it was pumping. Jereth smiled as he pulled forth his revolver for her to look at.

"Check this out, it is a Western Smith and Wesson Single Action Revolver, from the late era of these guns, I customized it and it pumps out a fury of hatred when it wants."

He laid it on the table for her, had no bullets in it.

"That is something, you will not arrest someone that is committing murders cause you think he is a hero... what if he is doing it for another reason..."

He watched her now as he took his sunglasses off to reveal his eyes to her.

She continued to dance for him a few more minutes, but then he said that he had something to show her. She didn't know what that meant exactly but she was interested to know exactly what it was, so she walked back over to the table and sat down a bit. She took her glass and sipped silently a bit more of her wine, and a big smile was seen on her face as she watched him reach for something. But then he asked if she was hungry, she was a little and didn't know what she wanted. So she thought about it for a moment.

"yeah I am a little hungry, just something simple like a salad with some chicken salad and thousand isle dressing?" She chuckled to herself at the order but then she noticed a gun that he brought out, she was taken back by it. She could tell he had customized it, when he slid it over to her. She picked it up and looked it over, something about this gun hit her rather hard. She checked how many bullets it could carry. But then she heard what he said, about doing it for another reason.

"What do you mean another reason Jareth? I mean this man never kills anyone innocent. All these men have one connection of being extremely violent criminals. What other reason could there be? Unless your telling me that the bite marks Ive seen are from an honest to god vampire, who was just looking for a meal?"

Jereth looked to her and sighed.

"What if he is killing them because he is a bad guy, and wants to be the only one?"

He took a sip of his wine as he motioned for the waiter to come over. He saw him run up.

"I would like to order a chicken salad with thousand island dressing, and bring some garlic toast to."

He looked to her as she looked his gun over.

"Its a nice gun is it not? I believe it is a 41 caliber revolver."

He smiled at her.

She looked at him and was taken back by his answer and thought about it for a moment "Then I would say good luck, there are over twenty thousand criminals in this city. If I ever meet up with him I would shake his hand no matter what he was doing it for, I am very open minded Jareth. Least I like to think of, the vampire comment wasn't spitting in the face of vampires though. Ive always believed in them, since I believe there is more to our world then we know" Smiling as he ordered the food she nodded. "Yes it is, could get a lot of money for this sucker. It's a nice weapon Jareth, why do you have it? Have there been problems here?"

"You believe in fairy tales such as Vampires... all smoke Lisa Fox... all smoke."

He smiled at her as he took another drink of wine.

"Why do you speak of Vampires for?"

There is no way she could know, or could she, she is a very smart person... but to figure it out that fast.

"I have this weapon because I find it interesting, it is a work of art, or destruction, or maybe life. I like the way it looks and feels."

The food came than and he smiled as he smelled the garlic bread. He also saw the ice tea and smiled. He took the ice tea and sipped on it through the straw as he took a bite of the bread.

"That is good. How do you like the salad?"

There were some things going on in her head and when he asked about the vampire, she chuckled a bit looking at him. "I mention vampires because the last couple of victims they actually had puncture marks on there necks, and there bodies were drained of blood" She said looking at him tucking her hand under her chin and sighed a little. Sitting back she didn't even see the food coming over, but then she started to smell garlic and looking over she saw the food being delivered. She smiled at the look and dug into the salad.

It tasted divine and it was a great taste, then looked back up at him "It's a cool gun, I could tell just looking at it for two seconds you pimped it out. I was trained to use about twenty different guns, and my dad collected guns as well, so I know a bit not just the piece I use which is just a simple little thing. When he asked how the meal was she smiled happily "It's delicious best salad Ive ever eaten, didn't know this place served food. But I do know it now" She chuckled happily and crossed one leg over the other.

Jereth laughed as she told him th victims all had pierceing on there necks and there blood was drained. He did not want to let her know of what he was doing. Little did she know there were other forces at work here, dark forces. Jereth smiled as he took her hand in his and he kissed it as he kept his eyes locked on hers.

"I do have to say Lisa, you are perfect company. Look at all the eyes on you, see there, the ones highlighted, they are the ones that work for that drug dealer, hitmen so to say. They have been watching you ever since you sat down."

He lookd back to them and grinned again.

"I heard a rumor the othe night that the drug dealer vowed to hurt you, I would watch your back if I were you. These men look rather vicious. Like dogs..."

She smiled at him, it was kinda funny how alive she felt. When never before had she felt like this, and talking to him. It felt like that no one was going to touch her, but when he took her hand and kissed it. She heard him say eyes were on her, she was surprised to hear that. But she guessed not to surprised when he said they worked for the drug dealer she put away, looking up but making sure not to make it obvious that she was looking. And could already see she maybe in trouble, and she didn't have her gun on her.

"Thanks for the warning Jareth, I would hate to start a fight in the club. Course if I had to I would pay for damages done, I maybe a woman but I can fight just like a man can. Which is dirty, it doesn't surprise me that he wants to hurt me, because he is facing up to fifty years in prison for what they found on him and in his car. I will be alright, I may not have my gun on me but they do not need to know that." She said with a caring tone to her voice. It truly was a wonderful feeling.

Jereth laughed again, he loved it when she made him laugh. It was something he did not do often. He calmed himself and again looked to the thugs that were highlighted by his mist. He would never let them lay a hand on her. He would destroy them before they even tried, but not do it here in the club.

"Lisa, do not worry, we have good security here, they will not touch you."

He tha looked to the bartender and nodded.

"I am sure you can handle yourself, but that does not mean that I don't worry about you. Tell you what, ill go home with you tonight and make sure you are ok."

He threw a playful punch at her and laughed at the same time.

"You can beat me up anytime you want Lisa."

He smiled at her.

She heard what he said, and that laugh was really sweet. She could tell that he didn't laugh very much, and hearing that he would go with her to her home. That was a rather sweet thing to offer her, sure she had her car but she wouldn't mind taking him home. So she agreed, nodding to him as she agreed. She didn't know what was about to happen to the thugs, but she wasn't afraid. Much like she said before. Deciding that she would invite him over, why not he seemed like a good guy. And she was good with her instincts.

"Alright I would like some company, perhaps you could stay for an hour or something? get away from the loud and energizing music and perhaps get to really know each other, without having to shout" She chuckled. "I mean don't get me wrong Jareth I am having a blast" She said wanting to make it known she honestly was having fun. But she was curious as to what they would say to each other when the music was mute and it was rather silent. And she had never invited anyone over to her place before.

He looked directly int her eyes as he took his sunglasses off, his crimson red eyes shoing the feelings he had for her in them.

"I will stay as long as you want Lisa. And if the music is to loud..."

The music started to fade as Jereth stared at her.

"Do you want me in a more calm place so you can better feel..."

He smiled as he projected the thoughts of his hands running along her body, tearing her cloths from her and touching the soft skin of her body. His hands fondling her breasts and teasing her nipples. His very tongue teasing her lips...

Than it all ended, the music was blaring and Jereth was standing watching the thugs.

"Those men are rather interested in you, Miss Lisa, I wonder could you handle all six of them. They all have weapons and evn two of them are carrying a form of ether... how juvinile."

Just than a bottle of champagne and a glass came to the table and Jereth shook his head

"The bottle is laced with a very poisonous material and the glass itself is dipped in a venom..."

He grinned as he poured the liquid into the glass and he raised it to them, showing them as he drank it down. He could feel the poison enter his body, but he was already dead, so it did not affect him. But he pretended to feel weak.

"Excuse me Miss Fox..."

He stumbled away, the bartender seemed to appear out of no where and took Jereth into his grasp and took him away.

She enjoyed talking to him, but when he removed his glasses and saw his red eyes. She saw something in his eyes that showed a lot of emotion, and when he said he would stay with her as long as she wanted him to. She began to wonder if perhaps he had feelings for her, which sent her head spinning around because no one ever wanted to be with her. But perhaps she was reading him wrong? She just didn't know and right now it didn't matter to much. But then something rather strange happened to her.

It was almost like the music wasn't so loud any more, and she thought she felt hands on her. Even lips, perhaps it was what she wished would happen. Sometimes she wished for things so hard, that she thinks she is actually getting it. Closing her eyes for a moment as she silently sighed a little bit, it felt remarkable to enjoy the feel of him. In that moment she knew that she wanted to be with him, her heart was pounding loudly. And it felt like it was meant to be right now, and then as quickly as it started it stopped.

But watching what she did she saw some wine being brought to them, from the men. But something very wrong happened, and before she knew something was wrong. And then he started to get sick, at least that was what she was lead to believe. Sniffing what was left of the glass, she smelt an overly sweet smell and realized it was laced with something. Before she knew it Jareth was helped away by the bartender and noticed the six of them looking at her, swallowing hard as she slipped out the back.

Lisa had a feeling that she would need some back up so she began to dial a number, when all of a sudden she was attacked. She grabbed the man by the arm and threw her over, she knew she didn't have her gun. So she began to fight hand to hand with these ass holes, and she was soon being trapped in the alley way. No way out and the more she fought the more tired she got. The night's moon shined on her body and shined in the alley so she could see what was going on. But before she realized it she was grabbed from behind and a knife to her throat.

Jereth again used his Vampiric powers to watch Lisa, he saw how the thugs followed her outside after they thought they got rid of him. Silly thugs... he drank a blood pack and sighed as he watched them now attack her. Jereth looked to the bartender and took his revolver from him and he checked the bullets.

"I know... she has to know, I have finally after all these years, found a mate..."

The bartender looked to Jereth and flashed him a look.

"What will them do about it. They wouldn't dare make a move against us. We are the last of the BloodFrost Clan. Those damn dogs know better. We protect this land."

Jereth than saw she was now in real danger.

"Shit!"

He vanished into black mist and appeared in the alley. He watched from the mist as it filled the alleyway and he grabbed one of the thugs from the mist and wrapped him in his long jacket that seemed to eat him alive. Jereth tossed the body in front of the others and he stood behind Lisa and the one with the knife to her throat.

"Looking for the big bad wolf?"

The man turned his head and Jereth stood there with his coat held open and the form of a red eyes appeared inside of the coat, dozens of them, red crazy looking eyes. Jereth laughed as the man screamed and let Lisa go as he turned to face Jereth, than one large black wolf head came out and bit the mans head off. Jereth turned to the others and laughed again as he vanished into the black mist again, this time snapping one of the thugs neck quickly and ripping another heart right out of his chest. Than the last thug was raised into the air right in front of Lisa and he bit into his neck and drained him of his blood.

Jereth wiped his lips as he looked to Lisa and he whispered something in her ear, another language, an old language, something ancient. Her world went black and Jereth carried her into the club and sat her down in the booth as she awoke from a hazy dream like state, Jereth was sitting in the booth across from her and the bottle of wine was there with the poison laced glass.

"Lisa... are you ok?"

It all seemed like a dream now... the men were gone, but there tables were occupied by others. Jereth had her hand in his.

"Lisa... are you alright?"

In a matter of moments the men were getting ready to hurt her, and kill her. Perhaps even torture her for what she did to them, she could feel the man's breath on her skin and it stunk of booze and a sweet smell she couldn't figure out. Perhaps it was gum of some kind, but right now it didn't matter to much. Thinking for a moment she was getting ready to just scream, no matter how much training a person has in fighting. It was very easy to let your fears swallow you up, and right now that was what was happening.

She heard a voice and it sounded a lot like Jareth , but what was rather strange was it looked like there was a mist that formed around the alley. Something was rather menacing about it, this was no normal mist. It looked wrong and she didn't know why a mist would be showing right here for them, but she shook that out of her head. Perhaps it was just trick of the eye, and that there was no mist. To many things it could be, perhaps she was just over tired. And she had drank, though not enough to cause this kinda thing.

But strange enough the mist went around one of the men, and hearing screams. It scared her half to death, it looked like that the mist actually was eating a man alive. She could hear a crunching type sound, almost like someone eating a big handful of chips. And the sound of blood hitting the pavement seemed to ring in her ears. This whole thing was crazy, it was like her sane world turned crazy within seconds. She had seen some crazy shit in her life, but this seemed to take the cake at that moment.

But then the voice came to her, and it was Jareth. At least the voice sounded like it to her, it almost scared her. Her mind went on and on, a million things hitting her. Making her question every little thing, she couldn't turn her head to see what the man was looking at. She couldn't see what he was soon screaming over. But she knew that in an instant the man held her, now she was no longer being held. Turning around what ever the man saw no longer there, but when she turned her head she was blown away.

Seeing a wolf taking off the other thugs head, her eyes went wide. She was reaching for a gun but remembered she didn't have it, it was on her car. And fear struck her, taking her and making her it's bitch so to speak. But her eyes met onto Jareth's and fear struck her heart, she wanted to question him. But she heard him say something to her, and it wasn't in a language that she knew. And before she knew it something made her very tired, and she just passed out. Unsure what happened at the moment.

But then something woke her up and she sat up quickly, her heart was pounding as at first she didn't hear what he said the first time. Her eyes scanned the area, seeing that she was back in the club. The glasses in front of them, and then she heard what he asked this time around. "I..." She didn't know how to answer it, it felt so real but it was just a dream? But how could she had fallen asleep in the middle of being on the date with him. Rubbing the back of her neck as she put her feet on the ground.

"I don't understand, I mean...I was dreaming? Jareth what happened? I dreamed you got sick, I went outside and was followed. And those men were torn apart you risked everything to save me, but it was just a dream?" She grabbed her head.

Jereth saw her coming around and smiled at her as he held her soft hand in his, she could probably feel how cold he was, but he still smiled at her.

"You drank from the glass that I told you had been poisoned. Luckily it was not a deadly poison, just a hallucinogen. Are you ok?"

He wondered if she would be fooled by that, when she found out about the murders right outside the club. How would he explain that. He than heard her phone ring and he knew it was over.

"Lisa... there..."

Than she picked her phone up.

"Excuse me Lisa."

He walked over to bartender and spoke with him.

She didn't realize what was going on and something in Jareth's face made him looked very worried, when the phone rang she watched as he just about ran to the bartender. But she answered the phone and heard what was going on, her eyes went wide as she heard another murder had happened. Hanging up she got up and walked over to where Jareth was, she placed her warm hand on him. And looked as he turned his head, she didn't want tonight to end so did something rather daring.

"Jareth work called in and I have to go, but I will not let this ruin our night" She grabbed a pen from her purse and a napkin from the table. Writing down her address and she handed it to him, a gentle smile on her face. "This is my address and if your up for it, id like you to come to my home tonight. In let's say two hours? shouldn't take me that long to wrap this up" She kissed his cheek and wasn't able to give him the time to say yes or no. She left quickly, and realized just how familiar this looked. At first when she saw the scene she got a flash of her "dream" and was deep in thought when someone asked her if she was okay.

Opening up her eyes she nodded to the cop who asked and began to look over the bodies, kneeling down by one who looked like had been eaten by a wild animal. Another flash of her dream hit her and looked up. Had her dream really happened? was Jareth the one responsible for all this death? Or was it just coincidence ? She was writing down some things, this time there was no witnesses and when she stood up she got a flash of Jareth. Being very brutal but also being very protective, and in the back of her mind she wondered if he would show up at her home.

Jereth sighed as the bartender snickered at him. Than Lisa walked over to him and handed him her address. Like he didn't memorize it... but he smiled and took it.

"Duty calls I guess... "

He looked to the address and watched as she walked off. He looked to the bartender who was reading his thoughts and just snickering.

"Shut up..."

He waited some time before heading out and showing up at her door. He looked to it and thought about it.

How should I handle it... she knows it was not a dream... she knows I am not human... what should I do, will she try and stake me, will she throw garlic in my face, stick crosses in my face, shoot me with a crossbow!!!

These thoughts ran through his head like speeding bullets. Jereth sighed as he knocked on the door and waited for her to open it. When she did.

"I know this is a lot to take in, I know what you are thinking... just hear me out."

He could do a lot of things here, he could mess with her head, he could use his powers on her... but what was the point.

Than he decided.

"Lisa... I am what you saw, I am a monster... I am a creature of the night. A Vampire..."

He saw the look on her face.

"I will leave you alone if you want me to... but I find you so..."

He than decided to not say more, didn't want to confuse her.

"I was only trying to protect you, I was only doing what I had to..."

He pleaded with her.

This case was getting more and more of a bigger case, deep down she was hoping that this was a dream. But deep down she had a feeling it wasn't, it was amazing what a person could ask for. And right now she didn't know what she could possibly do here, but right now she just had to get away from it all. Writing down what she had to, she ended up going home. She ended up being there an hour before he was to show up, but she didn't know if he would show up. She quickly picked up her place a bit, got into a shower. And she put on a simple dress, it was a very deep red color.

It was strapless, she didn't wear a bra in the dress didn't need to. Since the dress was designed where it kept a woman's breasts where they should be. And she wore a silk thong right under it, however she did not put any shoes on her feet. Grabbing a couple wine glasses, and took out the wine that he sent her. She had put it on ice so it was nice and chilled, she kept thinking about what she had been through tonight. And wondered what he would say about it, but then she heard someone knock at the door.

Walking gingerly over to the door, she stopped for a moment. Taking a deep breath as she thought of all the possible, but as she opened up the door. She saw the way he looked at her, and she didn't get a chance to say a word. When he just started rambling, though she could tell it was a scared one. She showed him inside her home, and when he said he found her so. And then he stopped talking. She could hear the pleading tone in his voice, and closing the gap between them. She reached up and removed his glasses.

And folded them up placing them in the pocket of his jacket, so many things she could do right now. She could stake him, laugh at him say he was lying. But the way he looked at her broke her heart, he told her the truth now and that was what mattered. Taking a deep breath she sighed silently, though figured he could hear it any way. So she reached up slowly, she was afraid if she moved to fast he would think he was under attack. So she stroked his cheek and shook her head a little.

"It's alright Jareth, you maybe a lot of things but a monster you are not. You saved my life when you could have let those men hurt me or worse kill me. Or you could have killed them then me, but you didn't. You risked being exposed to save my life, I guess part of me knew what you were. Everything I saw with you in the back of my mind I could explain it all, like your red eyes. I explained it away with contact lenses as stupid as that may sound, it may sound foolish to you. But in the small amount of time we have spent together Ive grown very fond of you"

She said though admitting she was in love with him was hard, she had never fallen like this for a man. And blushing as bright as she was now, she didn't know what he would say about it. "I would do anything and everything in my power to keep you safe, I will keep your secret of what you are Jareth. Because believe it or not I am in love with you, and admitting this is rather difficult for me. Ive never fallen for any man before, I just have one request for you. Don't ever call yourself a monster in front of me"

She kissed his cheek and turned so her bright red face wasn't showing to him, kicking herself mentally for saying that to him. Walking over to the coffee table where the wine and glasses were, and she opened up the bottle and poured two glasses. In the back of her head she wanted him to spin her around and kiss her, she wanted to know how he felt about her.

It really surprised him the way she took this. She was not scared, she was not angry, nothing, she professed her feelings to him instead. He looked at her and saw the passion running through her heart, could see she was telling him the truth.

"Have you ever seen the movie "Twilight", as a horrible movie to the vampire race, but there is one scene in that movie that is true. The part when Edward tells Bella why Vampires are the perfect hunters, that everything you see in me is what you love, that is what you are falling for..."

He walked over to her at the coffee table and smiled.

"Yes in the past few days I have fallen for you Lisa, you are so magnificant, I find so many things about you intriguing, I have watched you from the town up the mountain for days, and I have just wanted to b near you. And here I am... a dream come true, I have been alive for mny years my dear."

He stared at her, his red eyes searching her for any doubt, but could find none. He poured a glass for her and he slid the glass to her. The dress she chose to wear looked so amazing on her, it hugged her curves and really brought out the color of her eyes. He smiled at her.

"That dress is something else. You have an amazing body Lisa."

He put his hands to the table and leaned forward.

"I have waited a long, long time for a mate like you. I am happy to hear those words come from your mouth, but I have to know you haven't fallen for just the image of a Vampire my dear..."

He looked to her and smiled again.

"Search your feelings and do you really see me for me?"

Back