Case for blood ~closed for Mayu~

He looked to Lisa and nodded his head as he lowered his hand and let the dark mist disappear. Jereth calmed himself a bit, well more like he hid it, suppressed it for the time being.

"Bartender... you do realize how I operate right, all of you in my camp have an ability that I do not have, and you know why that is..."

He looked around for a minute and he chuckled.

"For another time..."

He swiped his long jacket as he turned to the car and he got into the drivers seat and he looked to Lisa.

"Do not worry, I will protect you."

He leaned in close to her as he kissed Lisa on the lips, his love poured into her, his every feeling was felt through that kiss, the anger, the rage, the love, the passion and the doubt...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elsewhere down a highway in a tower over looking the road miles from where Jereth was.

~~~
Four tall and skinny guys with long sharp metal rods watched the road, they had a two laptops and hand radios lying about, there eyes glowed red as they waited, and they all shared the same grin.
~~~

Lisa loved the man before her, and it was really nice to be able to see the look in his eyes. Seeing him calm down, but deep down she had a feeling that he was just playing it. Covering himself so she did not have to worry about him. But she did have to worry, because of something that was going on. Sighing a little it was nice to be different, and right now she just nodded to him. Grinning a little bit and looked at the man before her, how much she loved him and how she wanted this night to be okay.

But everything was nice and in that moment she took what she could get, she was curious however about what he was talking about. An ability he did not have? it began to run into her head what that could possibly be, smiling she just shrugged and figured he would tell her sometime. But right now he was in fight mode, she saw that just fine. Smiling a bit more as she sighed a little. Now things were going to be different for her, it was nice to know where things stood.

As she sat back and he got into the car taking off, she had a feeling she would not survive this night. That she would never see the sun again, looking down she did not know what to say. But he would be able to see she was worried about something, it was said sometimes people get an idea of when they will die. And this was that moment, she had a feeling there was something bad that would happen. Looking before her as she looked out the window of her side.

He heard her thoughts and it bothered him to know she was thinking that. Why would she think that he would let anything happen to her, he would never. He would give up his own life before anything happened to her. Jereth was growing angry over this, but he knew what she would say, so he just left it alone. The things the Bartender said to him was still playing over and over again in his mind, and those words got to him even more. He gripped the steering wheel hard as he clenched his teeth, his eyes started to glow red through his sunglasses as he let out a growl and really stepped on the gas to increase the speed of his gunmetal gray Stingray. He was topping speeds of over 100 MPH, as he swerved through traffic with expert precision.

"Lisa, what did you bring with you, what gear, did you go to the armory and gear yourself for a personal war?"

He had to do something to ease his mind of this. He looked ahead and saw a junction on the roar and he thought about where to go, down the mountain and around or straight through it, two passes... thinking... thinking.

"Damn it, it is so hard to be able to tell where these hunters will hit us from... they know so much about me, so they know to stay out of my range of telepathy... but I know nothing of them... this is not how I work!"

He cut through two cars as he was nearing the junction fast and the thought it was safer to take the low road, instead of the straight path. Little did Jereth know, one his car was tracked and two, he had a rat in his coven that alerted the pack to his leaving.

Jereth tried to figure this all out, he had so much running through his mind, he made a mistake... he sighed as he held his hand out, everything was happening at slow motion for him as he used his telekinesis on the car ahead of him. The red SUV raised from the ground and was tossed to the side of the road before Jereth crashed into it, Jereth heard the voices in his head and knew they were ok, just a little shaken. He knew that if he hurt those people Lisa would be pissed with him, but he did not care at the moment, he was just glad he did not hurt the family and hurt Lisa... emotions ran through Jereth as he continued down the side of the mountain at high speed.

A call was given to the men in the high tower over looking Highway 231 and the four men looking through the window grinned as they positioned the long sharp jagged poles and two had these odd rifles that had long barrels and a huge muzzle at the end. They all snickered as they saw on there H.U.D's where Lord Jereth was exactly on the road.

"2 minutes..."

They laughed as waited.

Jereth had to slow down some as traffic was coming to a halt in front of him and was irritated by this. He knew something was happening.

"Damn you Bartender!"

He raised his hand again and the cars in front of him started to part ways and made a clear path for Jereth as he sped through. Rage and anger was all that Jereth was feeling now. That insistent Bartender trying to block his path, for what? Closer now he was getting to the target location.

Lisa knew he could read her mind but could not help herself by thinking what she did, she got a feeling that someone would be coming for her. She did not know what was going on, right now no one said a thing to her. Everything just seemed different, her eyes scanning the area. She was trying to relax but she was nervous as hell, everything just seemed different. And the bad feelings she would get, she knew they were always right.

Then he asked her what she brought, she nodded to him to the question of going to the armory. Reaching behind the car she took out a duffel bag and opened it up, it had a lot of ammo and guns, she had her sword beside her and a knife in her boot so she could do close up kills if need be. Her stormy eyes looked forward and something was going on, closing her eyes as she tried to relax and settle the mind. Which was easier said then done.

She knew that someone was betraying Jereth and something told her she knew who it was as well, when she had to prove she could be Jereths queen she knew there was still someone who did not like her, a forced loyalty always ends up with betrayal. Which is why she was not surprised about this. But then when she thought more she began to think about the bartender. And began to think perhaps the one who was the mole was close to him.

"How much do you trust the Bartender Jereth? I mean who else has private information about you, someone who knows where you are going and when? I have only known one person and its the bartender" She said though the way she looked and said it showed she hoped she was very wrong. Something was going on and it was really scaring her. Seeing him this pissed scared her a bit to, but she did trust him with her life.

He thought about it all. He would not have the balls to betray him. He could not even if he wanted to. This made Jereth growl and foam started to form as his rage started to leak from himas he drove down the highway. He started to laugh as he weaved and tossed cars from his path.

"This is true Vampire's nature. The bartender could not betray me even if he wamted to. He is blood oathed to me and would even face the true death if I asked it of him. There is someone working against me."

He threw another car to the side of the road as he now had the road to himself. Off in the far distance the snipers waited and readied there ambush. For Lord Jereth was close. They had there rifles gauged and the strange metal rods floating. They all grinned as they sat in wait.

"Two minutes he is alone on the road and will never see this coming."

They snickered.

Jereth drove and looked to Lisa as he patted her on the thigh. He knew what she was thinking amd that bothered him. He would let nothing happen to her. He would protect her with his own life. Why did she doubt him?

Lisa looked at him seeing the rage in him even foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog, but hearing what he said she sighed a little. Someone who knew Jereth and all his movements was the one that knew. Lisa felt lost and looked down for a moment, closing her eyes as she felt a cold hand down her back and it wasn't her lover. To her he wasn't cold, vampire or not it did not matter to her. In moments like this she hated them, the unknown scared the shit out of her and she knew Jereth knew it.

But hearing what he said again she looked up at him "Jereth who ever knows your ware a bout's is the one who has betrayed you. I only thought the bartender because I thought he was the only one who knew what he knew." She said looking out her window and now was going to be the time when everything would change for them. It was true some people could see their own deaths. Now would be the time she could almost see it off into the distance and thought she saw two people.

She had no idea that now the two vampires would be able to see them coming up, the way that he was driving it was easy to see. She loved her lover more then anything else in this world, that much she knew. Something deep in her made her look up, and things around her seemed to stop. Almost like in that moment things would change forever, Lisa was the youngest woman to be a detective she was only twenty one something that haunted her at some points.

"Jereth Watch Out!" She screamed as she knew the trap was set, so wasn't her fate.

Jereth heard Lisa, well in his mind he heard her before she spoke and be looked ahead on the road and saw nothing of danger. What was she talking about?

"Lisa what are you talking about? There is no danger, I would hear it before it happened."

Than it happened, it happened in a blink of an eye. Two long black poles shot through the windshield and impaled Jereth through the chest. Than they had a firey green glow come from them as they sat in him. Jereth held onto the wheel as he fought to stay conscious. He started to black out from the rods. Than as he let the car stop on the road he heard the two shots amd felt them enter his head and chest as he now fell limp in the seat as his head turned to Lisa and wanted to tell her to run, but he than saw something he promised would never happen to her...

Lisa had a black rod through her chest. She could feel the fire burn her insides as she felt the last beats of her heart.

Jereth tried to scream with rage but could not move due to the rods and bullets. He had to do something. He only knew of one thing that could save her, but he could not move. Than he felt himself vanish into the darkness and he appeared in what seemed like a cave. He looked aroundamd saw the poles on the ground amd the bullets laying next to them. He looked over andsaw Lisa on the ground with the bartender standing over her.

"Sir you need to make a hasty decision if you want to save her. You are running out of time."

He held a hour glass and showed the sand was just about out. Jereth leaped over and looked over Lisa and took her hand in his.

"Lisa... I am so sorry...I failed you amd I know what you want... amd I will give it to you. I love you..."

He than looked to the glass amd the bartender and closed his eyes. He lowered his mouth to his wrist and bit into the flesh there amd saw the blood gush from the wound as he let some blood drip into her chest wounds first than he looked to her.

"Now you will be one of us... cursed and when you awake my love, I will be gone... so I do not have to kill you."

The bartender shook his head in disapproval. He heard Jereths commands and Jereth than let hiw blood flow into her mouth as he raised her head amd tiltled her head back to let the blood flow down her throat. Jereth than sighed as he laid her down and kissed her.

"I love you Lisa, but now we must seperate. I do not want to end you as I have already done once... I failed you my love."

He knew the process would take awhile. Jereth nodded at th bartender nd he vanished into darkness.

For once Lisa knew all to well that he was wrong and before her very eyes, her view of her own death came true. It went right through her and cried out from the pain, the pain was so hot it blinded her so much. Everything just happened so fast she knew this was it. That deep down she was going to see her parents on the other side, her heart beating so quickly yet so slow at the same time. She knew she did not want to die, and a normal human would have died instantly.

But now Lisa she wanted to live, she wanted to be with her lover more then anything. Which was why she survived as long as she did. But she felt herself unable to move, but she could hear everything that was being said. Hearing everything Jereth said, a tear escaped her eyes as she did not know what she would do. Without Jereth she would be like the other creations. Monstrous without a reason to stay some what human, in how they thought.

She felt him hold onto her and heard everything that he had said, when he opened up her mouth. She could taste the bitter blood that danced on her tongue, she could not really do anything but swallow the blood he offered her, it was the last thing out of love he could do. And she knew he would not be there when she woke up, and she knew she would wake up. But now as she tasted the last drop of blood, the changes slowly began.

When she opened up her eyes they were golden instead of red, and she remembered everything. Looking down at herself her wounds were healed, and knew there was no time to get use to her abilities or what she was. She closed her eyes able to sense her lover and maker. She knew he was in danger which made her growl loudly, the Bartender as well in trouble. Lisa wanted immortality but not alone, she needed Jereth to be with her .

Lisa opened her eyes and she was no longer in the cave, she was some place else. She could smell Jereth and she ran quickly. This place was more like a castle it was so damn big. Her golden eyes scanned the area and was very careful not to trip any alarms, she stayed in the shadows and soon she heard some yelling. And went to it, what she saw was beyond monstrous. Jereth and Bartender were shackled up in some kind of metal they could not get out of.

Seeing both those she cared for whipped made her eyes glow and she bared her fangs pissed. But all of a sudden the feel and sound of whips had stopped, she had both the whips in each hand. "You know what happens when you piss a vampire queen off?" She twirled around quickly cutting both the vampires heads off with her sword. "The same thing that happens to everyone else" She hissed. Watching their dead bodies for a moment.

But then she turned and with her new found strength was able to break the shakes off. She grabbed Jereth's body when it fell and helped him sit on the ground. "Jereth wake up" She tapped his cheek. "It's me it's okay" She noticed the bartender looking at her and she nodded. Only thing she could think of, she bent into him a little and kissed him deeply on the lips. Tears fell down her cheek, but they were normal tears not blood tears.

Jereth opened his eyes to see Lisa crying as she was over him. He didn't understand as he felt she was warm, but she had not heart beat. Her eyes were not red, they were golden like the sun, her tears we're not of blood, they were normal water based tears. He shook his head and sat up only to feel a burst of pain through his body. He quickly laid back down.

"Lisa... blood. Becareful the shackles will burn you..."

He chuckled a bit as he thought of her being a vampire now. What would happen now? Would he have to kill her sooner than later?

She looked at him and smiled seeing that he was waking up, but the shackles still on his wrists. She gripped them without being hurt and removed them off his wrists and the way he looked at her she knew what he was thinking. She sighed silently "I am okay Jereth I am in control not my new nature" She assured him but knew she would have to prove it and taking one of her long black nails she cut her wrist and put it over his mouth letting it drop into his mouth. "Take a little from me baby enough to for you to move"

He took note of the metal not burning her and wondered about that, also her eyes and the temperature of her body, he had to think about this. But she had no heartbeat, her tears were still pure, not blood.... what was going on? She than forced her blood into his mouth and the taste was extraordinary, it was not of the undead nature...

"Lisa..."

He leaned into her and stripped her of her pants and shirt with his claws, her blood brought life into him and he felt a calling of lust as his pants were gone, he was between her legs as he kissed her with passion.

"Lisa, I do not know what has come over me, but I feel both sorrow and lust right now, like it is from your blood..."

He kissed her again.

"If I may be allowed to enter you my love?"

She felt his cock at her entrance, waiting to be allowed in and he wondered what was happening.

Lisa did not give him time to say yes or no, with a long sharp nail she slit her wrist making him drink, it did not weaken her since she did not do it long. Pulling away her arm as it healed instantly and she looked at him. She felt alive even though she was very much dead, she had no idea what all this meant but right now no one seemed to care. She smiled a little and as she did her fangs had not fully come in yet but they were there. In her gums which meant the change was not fully complete but most of it was.

But then this turn of advents made her rather curious as she watched what he was doing, feeling him between her legs. She was different she was a rare and unique vampire, but had no idea just how unique she was. Most became monsters when they turned but not Lisa, she had the nature she felt sure. But she was able to keep it chained down, so she did not hurt innocent people. And then she saw him, and heard what he asked. Seeing love and lust in those eyes of his, which was nice.

"Yes Jereth Always" She cooed.

With a feral growl he thrust his cock into her as he fondled her breasts. He watched her seeing if she was ok, when he saw she was fine he started to thrust his cock in and out of her wet pussy. He moaned out as he did this and he pounded her hard as she was now a Vampire and could take it. He moved quicker now as well. Her pussy was so warm, it was like she was still alive, like she still had a heart that pumped blood through her body.

"Lisa you amaze me lover, take it now like a Vampire would."

He picked her up, still making love to her but let her body hang in mid air as he held her by the hands as his cock thrust in and out of her. He loved her so much, but he had to figure out what she was.

She moaned with the way he was making love to her it was different, she was different and knew it. She was a beautiful vampire but she also knew she was a freak of nature, she felt human still even though she knew she wasn't. Perhaps she would be able to do all sorts of things like a vampire could never do. But right now she groaned louder hearing what he said about taking it like a vampire. Her breasts moved quickly with her and did not know what was to come of this.

"Jereth!!" she cried as her breathing turned pants moving her head back a little, the way he took her was something she never been through with him. But knew there was only so much he could have done with her when she was human. Her heart not really beating but her breathing panting as she smiled down at him. "I love you" she groaned happily she felt her fangs slowly start to finish growing in, she heard herself growling and figured it would be a turn on for him.

Back