Can't Access Homepage

Bebop3

Really Experienced
Hi!

I can't seem to access my homepage and I'm not sure who to speak to about that. When I log-in I'm brought to the standard loading page and I get the note that says "Loading..." and that's pretty much it.

The page just sits there and never resolves.

I'd like to check my submissions and update my biography, but I'm sort of in limbo. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi!

I can't seem to access my homepage and I'm not sure who to speak to about that. When I log-in I'm brought to the standard loading page and I get the note that says "Loading..." and that's pretty much it.

The page just sits there and never resolves.

I'd like to check my submissions and update my biography, but I'm sort of in limbo. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Neither can I - for over an hour - looks like it may be system wide :(

It's 2:30am PT 3/17/18 and for 24 hrs. no access to my homepage either

I'm having the exact same problem. Trying to access my home page for the last 24 hours has been totally unsuccessful. How did you find out they were working on it?

I sent a message to Laurel and she said they had managed to reproduce it.

Bebpo3 said he's now working OK but mine is still down - so it's clearly not everyone that's affected.

I'm going to give up my password for the weekend and let them use my account to see if they can find it that way.

Back Monday (I hope :))
Macey.

I'm experiencing the same problem. Seem to be able to access all other areas of the site though, but can't log into my profile.

I've found that once it stops on "loading..." I can reload the page and it will work. Sometimes it takes one reload. Sometimes it takes three or four. Using Firefox on Ubuntu.

On my PC it works fine, both the old model and new version.

But on my phone, where I still use the old model, it loads the new model...only it doesn't fully load; it's just the loading screen. If I keep going back and forth, it eventually loads the old version which works on my phone.

We've been experiencing similar issues all week.

Hopefully, they will fix the bugs in the new interface before disabling the old one. We still can't manage comments on one of our stories with the new one.
* And yes, the bug along with our email has been supplied numerous times.

-MM

Spoke to soon yesterday. Logged out, logged back in 12 hours later, can see all but my own front page. Loading loading loading.

Let's hope all is fixed soon.

Same problem here with Win10 and Chrome latest version. Just says "loading" and pressing refresh, clearing cookies, browser history does nothing.

Shift + reload

That does the trick on my computer; page still hangs when I try and access via phone.

Problem is still happening, and has for about six hours, but only on my Android phone. I can access my home page via Chrome on my desktop.

I cleared my cache and my cookies, logged on again, and still cannot access teh control panel.

Mine is working now...

Hi All.
I had this reply from Laurel...

Laurel said:
Hi Macey,

Thanks for writing, and I hope you are well. :rose:

Could you try going to your author homepage, then holding down the SHIFT key while hitting RELOAD on your browser? Please try this a couple times and let me know what happens.

Thanks again, and take care.

I didn't need to do this - mine started working again - but I did shut my laptop down for a day, so maybe that helped?

If you're still having problems - thy this and if still no good, maybe PM to Laurel and ask her to check your account :)

Good luck :)
Macey :) xxx

Sent a message to Laurel - they're working on it :)

I sent a message to Laurel and she said they had managed to reproduce it.

Bebpo3 said he's now working OK but mine is still down - so it's clearly not everyone that's affected.

I'm going to give up my password for the weekend and let them use my account to see if they can find it that way.

Back Monday (I hope :))
Macey.

Hi All.
I had this reply from Laurel...

I didn't need to do this - mine started working again - but I did shut my laptop down for a day, so maybe that helped?

If you're still having problems - thy this and if still no good, maybe PM to Laurel and ask her to check your account :)

Good luck :)
Macey :) xxx
Since you appear to be the only one in contact w/Laurel, would you mind asking her or Manu to contact me? Between her and Manu, I've sent or posted messages inquiring about this site. Most all of it the same subject. I've also sent 2 emails w/same inquiry. They were short and sweet. Since they've been reluctant to contact me, I've been reluctant to make further attempts. I know there's been problems, but surely not all lines of communication to members aren't closed. It would be much appreciated if you could manage that. Thank you.

Back