Can't load the Control Panel

Pallas9457

Monsieur
Whenever I've tried accessing the Control Panel through either my phone or my desktop computer today, it just sends me to an infinite loading screen and nothing happens. I also can't make new lists or add stories to currently-existing lists. Can someone please tell me what's going on and how to fix this?
I'd also like to note that I'm certain my clock is set to the right times and time zones on both my computer and phone.

Whenever I've tried accessing the Control Panel through either my phone or my desktop computer today, it just sends me to an infinite loading screen and nothing happens. I also can't make new lists or add stories to currently-existing lists. Can someone please tell me what's going on and how to fix this?
I'd also like to note that I'm certain my clock is set to the right times and time zones on both my computer and phone.
Never mind, it seems to have suddenly started working again out of utter nowhere. Well, that was bizarre, and I certainly hope nothing as bad as that ever happens again.

That is what happens to me if i use Firefox. Switched Opera and worked. Was thinking my account was not approved but seems to be the web browser.

Back