Campus experiment (closed)

Jon asked softly "do you want you lay down?" he kept rubbing her neck and shoulder with the one hand.

She sighed and yawned... Apparently I might need to. Two 10 hour shifts at the garage three 9 hour days of classes and the midweek competition and you rubbing my neck like that have spoken... A nap may be in order.

Honestly to stretch out up in my room and get you to keep running my neck and shoulders and maybe my back would be amazing.

*Jon gulps* You want me to do it in your bed with you.... umm lets go then but change out of them day clothing into your sleep wear so your more comfy please.

That could be a problem... I tend to sleep in the nude

Jon said "lead the way" while he looked up at her as she sat still on his chest.He loved how she was so relaxed doing it like it was a every day thing. He wouldn't mind if it was.

Standing she walked up the stairs to her room on the hallway to the right. It was a strange mix with all the ancient furniture that came with the house like in each of the other rooms and her European metal posters getting undressed she stretched out on the bed.

I smile as I get up and walk behind her to her bedroom and strip before my eyes. I cant help but to get hard as I look at her nude body and get on the bed with her.

I sit with my legs on each side of her hips as I lean foreword and start rubbing her shoulders with both hands.

Well now someone seems a little ... hungry

She glanced back with a wink.

You don't mind do you?? I can do this from the side but this way I get the best force for you..

Did I say I minded.

She smirked with a wink?

Hungry and tempting... Nice. Let's see what happens... This might be fun.

I grin as I say full service coming right up... I start to rub deep into your shoulders over your shoulder blades now. How long do you want me? All night?

It might take that long... Or longer.

Back and shoulders to begin with okay.

As you wish. * make sure I do a deep massage as I work the shoulders and back down to her hps then up her sides and down her arms.

I don't hear her say anything so start to wonder if shes asleep after rubbing her arms.

She smiled wincing every now and then at a super tight muscle getting tagged.

Very nice

Back