By Accident (Closed)

She heard what he said and perhaps he had a point there, he was being rough with her and here she was being lovie dovie. And she did not know exactly how to talk dirty she did not know all to much what the hell is going on. Moving her head back as her heart was pounding it was incredible. Right now things were just doing perfectly, moving her head back it was just beyond nice. Closing her eyes as she felt what he was doing, and right now it was rather contented.

Talking dirty? That was going to be rather difficult and her heart was beating quickly it was different. Her heart beating over and over again and moving her head back when he did what he did. Grinning it was different and right now it was just perfect, but running in her head what she could say? She was going insane. And she opened up her eyes feeling what he was doing, she bit her lip as she was almost to shy to say such things but right now? She had to she knew.

"Mmm Duane that's it baby fuck me harder" She grinned moving her hips up into him, her heart pounding as her hips thrust into him. Groaning she moved her hips back up into him and right now? She grinned trying to get into it. "That's it show me what I have been missing, fuck me harder and faster" She said with a big grin on her face, it was kinda hard to keep it up since she did not know what she was doing. Right now it was kinda nice, and right now? she smirked.

He keeps pounding her, grinning as he watch her cute face… she seemed to be struggling coming up with anything to say after he told her to drop the sweet act and talk dirty… he almost chuckles as he grunt and gasps, sweat starting to pour from his body as he lays into her tight warmth.

When she looks up at him and encourage him to fuck her hard, a naughty grin on her face, his cocks throbs violently, “Ah…” he groans, her voice and smile almost pushing him over…

He grits his teeth, grinning right back at her as she does her best to talk dirty to him…

“That’s it Mel… getting into it now, huh?” he grunts, “I’ll fuck you as hard as you want, doll!” he hiss, a wide smile on his face as he ups the pace just a little more…

… It doesn’t take very long before his thrusts grows increasingly erratic, his orgasm closing in fast…

“Fuck, Mel…” he gasps, remember her not having been with other men, “You’re good right?” he grunt, “Safe… on the pill?” he asks, his cock starting to grow a little more, cum boiling in his loins…

OOC: Hey, 200 posts! :) Didn't take too long when you start actually posting instead of just lurking around...

She cried out even more and right now? It was just beyond perfect, moving her head back as she groaned louder and louder. Her heart hitting her harder and it was incredible, right now and it was just nice to take moments like this and be able to feel every little thing, moving her head back as her heart was pounding and when he said what he did she almost froze for a moment. Rolling back what she could do since she did not want to stick him to her, and she smiled more.

"Mmm no I am not on the pill but I can easily get the morning after pill" She said simply looking up at him hoping it was enough. right now it was just really nice to be able to take moments like this, to accept everything and it was perfect. Moving her head back as her heart was beating faster. Moaning his name "Oh fuck yeah" She murmured being rather loud now which wasn't like her. Looking up at the eyes of her best friend, as he fucked her silly pretty much.

"Mmm god it will be okay"

He has to strain to keep from exploding… he looks her in her eyes as she admits to not being on the pill, but suggests easily being able to get the morning after pill… her soft smile warming his heart…

“Fuck, no…” he grunts, “No need Mel!” he groans, and just as his cocks expands even more he pushes off her, kneeling between her legs again, his cock pops from her tight pussy and he grips it in his hand, stroking it hard and fast… hand a blur.

“Ahh!” he growls, loud, as his release hits him hard, rope after rope of cum exploding from the tip of his cock, the first shooting all the way to above her breast, leaving a trail of cum over her breast and to her belly… with each jet the force diminishes… he release his cock, sitting back on his legs and gasping, breath ragged, as he watch her body… the beautiful naked body of his best friend… his huge load all over her belly, bit on her breasts, his softening cock resting on the mound of her pussy, the last few drops seeping from the tip…

“Shit… that was something…” he chuckles through his ragged breath, “… puts that movie you got to shame!” he grins…

“You want to shower first?” he asks, slapping her thigh lightly… not sure if showering together was in the cards, they weren’t really lovers, right?

She smiled at him and hearing what he said she had a feeling she knew what he was about to do, moving her head back crying out as everything was perfect. And when he slid out she grew kinda sad but she showed no sadness. Since she understood why he did it, they were not lovers and had a feeling they never would be. But the way he took her something deep down told her this wouldn't be the only time. Looking up into those eyes she was truly happy that he did this.

When he sprayed her body she grinned a bit and watched him how he was able to do that, he seemed to be happy and it was nice to see it. Relaxing a bit as she came up and looking into those eyes of his. Stroking his cheek and right now it was just different, her eyes locked onto his. "Damn that was perfect, I hope I was okay" She sat up on her elbows and couldn't help but grin. She leaned over kissing his shoulder, she could not help but began to think of millions of things.

"Yeah I will real quick" She chuckled a bit "I hope all the women you have slept with over the years, I put them to shame" She said and kissing his lips for a second, and swayed her hips as she went into the shower, pretty much trying to get him to follow, trying to turn him on and did not know why she was doing it and right now it was just really nice. She got into the water and washed herself enjoying the warmth of everything, it was nice to feel things. And grinned a little more.

“Nah,” he replies with a grin when she asks if she was okay, “… much better!” he enjoys seeing the smile on her face, relief maybe?

She kisses his shoulder, mentioning his previous partners, then kisses him quickly before heading to the shower, a playful sway in her walk, those hips almost calling for him.

“Which other women?” he yells after her, chuckling… she had been amazing, he was left truly satisfied but somehow even more confused than before…

Replaying the events in his head, her soft loving words, the feel of her body, her naughty smile and dirty talk… and the small peck on his lips before she headed for the shower… that swaying ass… he groan as his cock reacts, swelling a little bit… wanting so much more still…

“Hmm, friends can shower together…” he mumbles, “… conserves water…” he reasons.

Not a minute later he steps into the shower behind Melody, his cock semi-hard and sticking out from his body…

She did not know what would happen, she was enjoying the warmth and the warm shower helped her. Closing her eyes as she did not hear anything that was going on outside the room, which was how she liked it. Humming a little bit and could not help but smile even more, she could not even think about what was to happen, she was enjoying however the memory of the first time she was with a man, who would have thought it would be with her best friend. It actually helped.

Now life was precious and could not help but really love life, things were going on and thinking. She did not notice that he opened up the door and came back in. She was lost in the memories of what all they had done together. It was rather nice how everything was going. She snapped out of her dreams and heard the door open and shut, grinning a little bit and felt him behind her. Grinning she was glad he was back, and now? She was very content now.

"Hey" She grinned.

“Hey yourself…” he grins, his fattening cock throbbing at the sight of her naked body under the water, her smile as she looks over her shoulder at him, “Need someone to wash your back?” steps up behind her…

He place his hands on her shoulder, rubbing them over her blades… onto the nape of her neck… before moving down… trailing his hands down between her shoulder blades and moving out as he reach her lower back… coming to rest on her hips…

“Can’t believe we actually did that…” he chuckles, “What’s next on Movie Night?” he asks.

He cock had steadily grown, no pretty hard… not sticking up as when he was rock hard but pointing out from his body, only inches from it tip to her naked back, his hands on her hips making him want to press himself against her so bad…

It was really nice things were as they were, and she was far from worried about this moment. And feeling him behind her she grinned a little bit, it was really nice and closing her eyes she moaned a little bit rubbing her shoulders. "That feels wonderful" She said and had a feeling there was something else going on, she opened up her eyes and it was rather nice it was so wonderful. But then he asked if she needed some help with her back, she nodded a little bit since it was sweet.

"would be nice" she said and she had no idea just how turned on he was and right now? She did not seem to care. Things were going pretty hard, it was kinda nice that they had another moment. "I wonder what was going to happen with us?" She chuckled a little bit. "Makes me wish I was dating you, you are really sweet. But I wont bind you to me since I want you happy and comfortable. Her eyes closed as she felt what he was doing to her, and now? it was great.

“Dating me, huh?” he grins as he rubs her back, hands moving up her sides, “Don’t know Mel… I guess I could carry your bag to nursing school… start off slow you know…” he chuckles, “Great fuck moments ago notwithstanding…” his hands moves around her side, cupping her breast his body coming a little closer, head of his cock pressing into her back, “Bind me, that’s interesting… something you fantasies about?” he tease her, “Tied to your bed… maybe blindfolded?” he lifts, squeeze her breast as he steps close to her, his cock trapped between their bodies…

“I love you Mel…” he whispers in her ear, “Just… don’t want to rush anything… risk losing you… you know?” he asks, kissing the side of her head as he pulls her into his body… the warmth of his body against him and the cascading water has him growing hard again, cock throbbing against her body…

In that moment she smiled and felt his hard on and hearing what he said about starting slow, she nodded to him and ran her fingers against his cheek and smiled a little bit. It was amazing how much she could really get use to this, right now she was just content and closing her eyes right now things were as they were. "Sounds good I would not want to rush any way" She said with such a big grin on her face. Moaning as she felt him massaging her back, making her feel incredible with what he did.

But then he said the three words she never thought she would hear, he loved her? She opened up her eyes and turned around moaning as he began to play with her breasts. "I love you to very much" She said with much love. Now would be the perfect time, moving her head back as everything seemed that much different. Grinning as she kissed him deeply, it was really nice to be with him. "Sounds good about slow and easy" She chuckled a bit and ran her fingers against his cheek lovingly.

“Mmm…” he puts his mouth on her shoulder, kissing her as he wraps his arms around her, over her belly just below her breast, and pulls her body into his, “All this love… didn’t we agree to keep… the romantic stuff out of our movie night…” he grins, between kisses on her shoulder.

“Can I rinse of a little too?” he whispers into her ear, “Love feeling your body, but you’re really hogging all the water Mel!” he chuckle and guides her to the side a little, “You can always wash my back too…” he winks, shrugging his shoulders playfully as he steps underneath the water, rubbing the remains of sweat from his skin…

“Now, as we’re just good friends… still…” he smiles at her when he shuts off the water, “We should be equals, right?” he asks, softly stroking her cheek with his hand, grinning at her, “… so, I think you owe me something… I went down on you didn’t I… got you off with my fingers…” he grins as he watch her beautiful face reacting to his words, “Want to suck my cock, Mel… please?” he grins…

This was so new to her but she was just happy to have this moment with him, now however? it was really nice to be able to relax and love the man before her. Moving her head back as everything just seemed that more special. Her heart beating with every little bit of love she had for him, and was happy to be able to be loved and it was powerful. But then he said what he did about a blow job, and that shocked her big time. She had no idea if she had it in her frankly, she was terrified of fucking up.

But she just nodded and slid down his body and knelt down, looking up at him it was so easy to tell that she was beyond worried. Smiling a little bit as right now just seemed really nice. Moving her head a little and began to just relax a bit more. Her heart was beating quickly and right this moment? It was just really nice. She began to lick the cock head and looked at him to see what he thought of it. She did not know exactly what would happen now but she honestly did not seem to give a shit.

"Mmm"

His cock throbs at the shy look on her face, shocked, nervous and so damn cute… she nods her head and drops down, she licks the head of his cock and looks up at him, as if to get his approval…

“Oh…” he moans with her, “Shit Mel… didn’t mean here, but that’s a good start…” he grins forcing himself to pull his cock away from her lovely warm tongue, “Let’s go back to the couch, okay?” he asks and takes hold of her, underneath each arm and helps her to her feet, “More comfortable for both of us,” his throbbing hard pole twitch angrily between their bodies, “Two of us at least,” he chuckles looking down to his cock…

He leans in a kisses her softly, before pulling them out of the shower quickly drying off and heading towards the living room…

She was satisfied with how she was doing since she was the rookie there. He did not seem to care she was a virgin to every area, she got to the point where nothing mattered. Now? She loved life and loved him even more, her heart beating her breathing turning louder as she just relaxed or trying to any way, watching him contently.

"Mmm yes"

Last edited:
He watches her as she stares at him, moaning in agreement… grinning he drags her out of the room…

Soon they enters the living room, they’ve been here countless of time before… but never like this… both buck naked and the unmistakably smell of sex in the air after their previous actions… he looks over at her with a wide grin, loving that they actually took the leap and did this… now beginning to hold hope that it would in a way bring them even closer together… and not mean the end of their friendship…

He pinches her naked ass playfully, chuckling as he drops onto the couch…

“Please proceed, ma’am…” he tells her, his hard as stone cock flopping onto his belly hopeful of her mouth returning as soon as possible, “You were doing very well before…”

He watches her, an intense, horny look in his eyes, “You got a good idea what I want, right?” he grin, “That’s what I’m here for… remember?” he says, heart racing, “To let you explore… practice…”

She watched him right now? It was kinda nice to be able to see things, right now? everything seemed nice. When he took her out she watched what he was doing and right now? It was nice to be able to and now it was kinda nice. Things were standing still when they stood naked before each other. It was kinda nice that she saw his naked body as she placed her hand her hand on his chest. But then she found what he was doing, it was really nice to be able to see him.

Before she knew it he sat down seeing how hard his cock was, she smiled a little bit it was actually kinda nice and right now it was really nice. It was kinda different when it came down to things, she couldn't help but chuckle and blushed a little bit. Looking down she couldn't help but shake her head. Blushing more as she got down between her knees it was really nice and looked up at him. It made her really happy about how things were going, taking a deep breath.

"maybe I do maybe I don't" She said and chuckled. Right now? she could not help but chuckle a little bit. It was nice to be able to do this, wrapping her hand against his cock and began to lick it unsure what she was doing. But right now? She did not seem to give a shit about anything, moving her head back she sighed a little bit. And it was really nice and right now everything was great. As she began to put the head in her mouth and began to suck on him, curious as to how she was doing.

He grins as she chuckles, their banter returning to some sort of normality… sitting naked and erect on her couch with her kneeling before him notwithstanding…

“Oh…” he groans as her small soft hand grabs hold of him, his cock throbbing at the feel of her warm, soft palm, “Mmm…” he sighs as her tongue dances over it, she was definitely unsure but her tongue felt so good as it licks his cock…

Breathing deeply he watches her as she moves her head back and sighs… he smiles at her, to try and let her know she did okay…

“Oh, Mel!” he groans as she swallows the tip of his cock, sucking on him, “That’s it… so fucking… good!” he groans, closing his hands, spreading his arms, fists on either side of him, fighting the urge to grab hold of her head as she curiously begins sucking him…

She heard what he moaned and had a feeling he wanted to bury his cock in her she saw hesitation, and since she was afraid of biting him she was grateful that everything that seemed that much nicer it was different. Moving against him she was just happy that things were what they were and right now? She did not seem to give a shit she was pleasing him as he pleased her and now? She loved the man before her and they were going to try this, but vowed nothing bad would come of this.

Now would come the time where everything was what it should be, groaning a bit. And kept going down on him it was really nice bobbing her head up and down and right now? she was just liked better. Her heart was racing as she began to deep throat him since she was getting a better feeling of the whole thing. Now however? She was just really content and happy with how things were going, right now? Things were different. Looking up at him she grinned happily.

“That’s it babe,” he grins, gasping slightly, as she looks up at, a grin on her face around the mouthful of cock… his cock… in his beautiful best friends mouth… his eyes rolls to back of his head, his head falling back as he groans in pleasure… enjoying how she bobs her head on him…

“You’re great Mel…” he groan, “Can’t believe if you haven’t done this before…” he chuckle, the best he can do in an attempt to tease her a little, the pleasure all too great for that at the moment…

“Mmm, yes!” his heart is pounding, his hands has a firm hold on the couch and a pillow, knuckles white as he has to grab something to keep from grabbing her head and showing himself all the way into her throat, “So great Mel… use your tongue too, swirl it around… flick the head…” he groans.

She smiled at him and right now? it was kinda hard to be able to think of things, right now/ it was really nice how things were going. She watched him grip something else instead of her head, but now that she couldn't help but chuckle and right now? it was really nice it was kinda different. And she had an idea because she was able to do this without the fear of biting him now and right now? She took his hand that was gripping the couch and put it onto her head and looked up at him.

Showing it was okay she was ready for it, and as he requested she began to twirl her tongue around it felt really nice to be able to get to lick him the way that he wanted, it felt amazing how he was doing this. Right now? she did not seem to care she wanted to please him that much she knew. Closing her eyes in case he decided to force her head she did this to concentrate, to make sure she would be ready for such a thing. She was ready for what ever he was to do.

Her sexy round eyes look at him and she reaches out with her small hand, taking hold of his hand and pulling it onto her head…

“Oh, that’s it Mel!” he groans as her tongue dances over his hot throbbing cock, following his directions, his hand takes hold of the back of her head, on top of her neck, gripping her pretty hard but not interfering with how she bobs her head… yet…

Her eyes closed she bobs her head, using her tongue too now and growing steadily more comfortable with what she was doing… getting better and better too as her warm mouth takes him in…

After some minutes he can’t keep his hand in check any longer… it pull her head further into her body, the head pushing at the entrance of her throat, the inexperienced girl not surprisingly gagging slightly and he eases his hold of her head, allowing her to pull off and catch her breath…

“Sorry… You’re doing great… better…” he groans, “A natural…”

She kept at it and felt what he was doing to her, moaning a little it felt incredible how he made her feel and kept at it over and over again. right now? She did not seem to give a shit. and kept at it but could tell he was losing himself, only because she was bobbing her head and he made her gag, it was hard to breath but she dealt with it. She could tell however that he noticed and let her up to breath. She did managed to relax a little bit as she was breathing she licked him like a lollypop.

Then she went right back to pleasing him, deep throating him when she could which was really nice. Looking up into those eyes seeing the way his eyes were pretty much slits, it was kinda funny to see. But now? She did not seem to give a shit, she was beyond happy right now and it was almost hard to think. Everything within her made her begin to wonder what else he would have her do. But feeling him throbbing harder she knew he was going to cum here pretty quick.

In the back of her head she wanted to feel him explode in her body, but knew with her being on no birth control a chance that couldn't be taken.

Her tongue flicks over his cock, licking it while she catch her breath again… and when she dives back onto him and resumes sucking him, getting accustomed to him very quickly and soon taking him down her throat with surprisingly relative ease, he just takes his hand off her head, she was more than able to bring him off without him assisting her…

“Oh fuck!” he groans leaning his head back, eyes closed, holding his hands together above his head, “You’re fucking amazing… gonna blow real soon…” he warns her, through ragged breath.

As he feels his release imminent he open his eyes and looks down at her, curious to see what she would do… would she sense his orgasm coming as his cock expands a little or be caught by surprise… would she have him cum in her mouth, and would she swallow… or would she pull of and watch as he explodes…

She could feel every inch of him was really vibrating and right now? She did not seem to care about a thing. And she wanted to bring him to an orgasm. Though she had no idea how he would taste, perhaps she would surprise him if she swallowed. So she would do it and see how it would happen. Right now she kept at it and watched him she could not help but want to laugh. How he was with his head back, eyes closed and arms behind his head it was really nice thing to see.

And when he said what he did and managed to be able to do this, and seeing him she could see curiosity in his eyes so knew what he was thinking. Or at least an idea about what he was thinking. Since with some guys and knowing him for years, it was kinda easy to know what the man would be up to. Right now? She did not seem to give a shit, her heart was pounding big time. And then closing her eyes again as she began to plunge him over and over in her mouth.

Back