Business man's wife (only for Kililia & susurrus)

Anya looks at him in disbelief : " are you saying...you would normally be nude at the house ?" She never expected that but since he live away from others and had enough cash to have privacy it was somewhat normal.

She blushed as he pushed her hair to see her nakedness as he spoke. She open her mouth to argue but when she realize he did not say please, she changed her mind. She did not want to be on his bad side after all he did have a temper.

" I dont think I could get use to be naked all the time or even in a lingers all day....I hope that is OK. .."

It slowly dawn on her, she had no say in the matter as he was king of their household and had final say. "Kent, it's not my style....I like wearing clothes..."

Kent smiled at the protests' return. For a young person, Anya had plenty of hang-ups.

"You'll get used to it. If it would make you more comfortable, the staff could be nude, as well. They wouldn't mind."

Anya eyes bulged : " nooooo way...I don't wanna see the staff naked.... "
She sighed knowing she probably will not get her way: " can't you meet me half way..."

Anya could see by his reaction it was only end up his way: " I want our relationship to work...really....I am willing to meet you half way but you have to be fair... "

Kent, as usual, replied very calmly and reasonably. "You've gotten a small taste of how I live here. What would you consider 'meeting you halfway?"

Anya hated how he turn everything around :" what do you exactly want from me ?"

Kent replied, still calmly, "You're getting upset again. I merely asked you what your interpretation of me meeting you halfway is. I would think, on the clothing front, that me nude and you dressed as you have been to be halfway, because you aren't fully naked, even if what you're wearing doesn't actually cover much.

"As far as halfway on other things, I can bring you in tutors to further your education. Your desire to go elsewhere for schooling is simply an attempt to escape. Chances are good that if I let you do as you've requested... no demanded, and let you enroll on a campus that takes you off my property, that you would run. And you've questioned my fidelity in the recent past. If I let you go to college, what assurance do I have that you won't succumb to the siren call of hormones and fuck everything with a dick you see?"

Anya hated that she could not hide her emotions as perfectly as she hoped as he reminded her ,that she was once more loosing her temper. She sighed as he mention nudity,knowing he would not let it go till his point was made clear.
" Kent it's hard for me to be nude as you enjoy....especially after the first impression I gave to everyone..."

" prancing around like a whore after I fought so hard is just insane... it's not like we are really married, there was no ceremony or even a ring on my finger to prove , that I am not just a whore..."

She roll her eyes at the entire of tutors : " I want to go to school.." * tense up as he obviously saw through her* " no education could make me escape... God knows you have the connection to track me..."

Anya glared: " you were my first ! I don't fuck your staff, do I? So why would I cheat with school guys.... " * a part of her did like the idea and hope fuck many before she was his wife*

" I'm not a cheater...what you want me to prove myself to you ? Cause that's fine with me !!"

At mention of a ring, a horrified look came across Kent's face. "Ring! Of course! I've been so busy trying to convince you to accept your new life, I completely forgot."

With that, Kent slid off the bed and left the room, not bothering to cover his nakedness. A few minutes later, he returned, holding a small, antique box.

"Here. It isn't fancy, but it was my grandmother's. Now it's yours. If it needs to be re-sized, that can done easily."

The thing he didn't tell his young wife is that, while he was out of Anya's presence, not only did he fetch his grandmother's ring, but he gave orders that the house and grounds staff perform their duties while nude, or wearing only so much clothing as safety required. As well, he ordered that every scrap of clothing intended for Anya's use to be stored away.

Last edited:
Anya was surprised by his horrific expression as she had been sure, he did not think she was worth a wedding ring. She looked at the box ,shock at its beauty, tracing the design with her fingers. She slowly open the box, gasping at its beauty. She looked up at him blushing : " it's beautiful "

She slid it over her finger, finding it a perfect match, she looked at him with a genuine smile: " I love it..."

Anya kissed him and look down at her wedding ring. She had no idea of his orders , all she knew was she given her the most beautiful, ring she ever seen in her life.

She look up at him concern : " are you sure about this. ..it's your grand ma's.... "

"And now, it's yours."

Kent pulled Anya to him and kissed her, his hand caressing up her arm and over her shoulder, coming to rest on a firm, round breast.

Anya smiled as she looks down at her wedding ring. Just as her gaze rose, she gasps as he kiss. She happily return his kisses, moaning softly as his hands roam over her body.she shivers as her nippleson harden in his firm hands. Her own hand running down his back. She rann her nail up his back. ..

She loved how his hands ran over her body sending shivers down her spin and make her so wet for him...

Kent was surprised at the sudden change in Anya, with just the introduction of a small ring. His grandmother's wedding ring wasn't overly ostentatious. It was a.simple band of platinum with a tiny chip of diamond in it. At the time his grandfather had purchased it, it was worth a small fortune to he and his young wife. At that time, in that part of the country, no one had much, so to them, it might as well have held a gem the size of his head. From his wife's reaction, it did. To hear his grandfather tell the story, she never took it off. It was only after her death that it was seen anywhere but on her hand. Until the day he died, Kent's grandfather displayed that ring, with a small vial of his wife's ashes, on the mantel of his home. The day after his grandfather's funeral, Kent's mother gave him the vial and ring, saying they were his, and hoped he'd have someone to give the ring to someday. Kent was fourteen at the time.

And Anya seemed as enthralled with it as the stories said his grandmother had been. It was going to take a bit of re-sizing, but it appeared he'd have to hold Anya to the floor while he pried it off her to get the work done.

The current enthusiasm she showed for Kent's attention was a distinct difference from some of her more recalcitrant moods. He was sure those weren't gone for good. When she found out what her wardrobe would be at home for the foreseeable future, the old grumpy Anya would be back, of that there was little doubt.

Kent decided to take advantage of Anya's present state of euphoria and show her a sexual act she hadn't experienced before.

Kissing his way down her face, Kent stopped a moment to give his wife's breasts a little oral attention. First one, then the other, felt his lips and tongue, He spent several minutes teasing and tasting her young flesh, before beginning to travel lower...

Anya threw back her head,moaning,blushing as she felt herself getting so wet for him. She lay down on the bed as she open her legs for her husband. She closed her eyes as he gave full attention to her body. She clawed the ed, shivering in pleisure.

She stRangely began relax at his touch and any a sexually attention. She glance up at her wedding ring which made her more confident of her position in their relationship.

Anya's skin was so warm and smooth, it felt like satin under Kent's lips. That, and she was so aroused, he could smell even before he got to her bellybutton. That pheromone alone had his cock throbbing. It also was him drooling for a taste of her luscious young slit.

Whether she'd ever been orally pleasured before, Anya was no dummy, and very obviously could guess what Kent meant to do, because without prompting, she laid back and spread her legs, exposing her soaking pussy.

While Kent had fucked Anya's pussy, he hadn't been nearly as close to it as he was now. Up until that moment, he'd assumed she shaved it bare, like so many women did these days. Kent really didn't care if it was bald, hairy, or somewhere in between; he'd found years ago that he simply loved pussy, regardless how it was groomed.

Now that he got a good look at Anya's pussy, he ssw none of the telltale signs of a shaver. There was no stubble, no traces indicating there had ever been hair there. He'd heard of naturally hairless women but he'd never met one. Now, he had one for a wife. Fortunately, Anya had a very nice set of protruding pussy lips, so Kent didn't feel like as much if a pedophile as he would have had it all been tucked neatly inside her.

Anya's lips glistened with arousal. Kent couldn't help just sitting back and taking on the beauty that wet slit provided him.

Eventually, he leaned in and kissed her pussy, her scent and flavor filling his senses...

Anya allowed herself to cut herself from all the rules of a proper lady. She allow herself to begin enjoy herself guilt free as his wife. Something about the ring allow her to see them in a new light.

She closed her eyes and exhaled slowly . She gasps feeling his lips pressed against her pussy. Instead of pulling away, she moaned loudly, running up and down her legs. She raised her hips to meet his lips, moaning, whimpering with need as she was craving for more

Whispering " mmmmmmmm...yyeeeessssss....mmmmmore...oh yessss !"
She moan and squirm getting wetter for her husband.

Last edited:
Hell, if Kent had known the silver bullet to calming Anya down was a ring, he'd have fucking had one waiting for her when she arrived. She was quite compliant now that his grandmother's tiny ring was on her hand.

Not only was she compliant, but she now seemed to relish the attention he lavished on her. If anything, once she felt his mouth on her cunt, her legs opened wider and more fluid oozed from her hole.

Eating pussy was one of Kent's favorite sexual activities. He loved the look of pussy, the feel of it, its odor and especially its flavor. Hell, when it got really juicy, and it started making all its wet, sticky sounds, a pussy was a delight for all five senses.

And juicy definitely described Anya at that point. Kent didn't mind. He fully intended to give Anya as many orgasms with his mouth as she could tolerate.

However, there was another highly sensitive spot down here, and it wasn't her clit. Following the trail of liquid that flowed from her pussy hole, Kent made his way across her perineum and to the other hole, all covered with pussy juice, the hole Anya had adamantly insisted he'd never get his cock into...

Anya rolled back her eyes as he ate her pussy, moaning loudly under his skillful tongue.She found herself dripping like a fountain as she open her legs wider for him .God she loved the pleasure he gave her as a hungry husband. She cried out in pleasure as he seem to know her body so well, clawing on their sheet as her nipple harden.

She shivered in pure pleasure, biting her lower lip to restrain herself from screaming out his name, it did not take long before she screamed his name as she came over and over again. Soon she was in a puddle of her own juice, dripping after several orgasms....

Anya tried to stand up a few time only to collapse as he return to give her more pleasure with his amazing tongue, she finally came hard before collapsing on the bed. She lay under him with her leaking pussy with her wide apart legs begin slide down on the bed. She look up at the ceiling dazed, panting heavily to weak to push him off or even talk. Turning her head to look at her wedding ring with a smile...

After Anya had had two orgasms, Kent stretched himself out over her a moment and rubbed his cock against her soaking cunt. Then, he started his way back down her body, Intending to show her that his tongue on her asshole could feel just as good as his tongue on her cunt...

Anya was to high from pleaure to argue or even notice her husband movement. She moaned as she ran her htands over her body.

She clawed the bed sheet feeling his cock run against her making her moan. She slowly pulled away from him to catch her breathe.

She crawled to him on all four as she lay on her stomach before him. She grabbed the base of his cock before taking it in her mouth. Closing her eyes as she moans liudly ss sje tries to deep throat Kent.

Last edited:
Kent smiled at the moan Anya gavd him, just at the sensation of his hard, dripping cock dragging over her skin. When she wriggled out from under him once more, he wondered if she had some notion of his intent, and was purposely avoiding his contacting her asshole. He chuckled to himself at that possibility. If she was trying to avoid it somehow, the time would come where he'd make it impossible for her to get away.

At the moment, though, he had no complaints, because seeing Anya's nude curves laid out on the bed was a vision to behold; and when she turned her attention to his cock, he had no intention of stopping her.

Anya's little hands looked absolutely tiny as they both held his big erection with cock spilling out both top and bottom. And when she opened wide and started trying to work him down her throat, it was his turn to moan. He wasn't sure how she managed to get her jaw open far enough, but he trusted her not to get herself in any kind of trouble.

"Oh, yes," Kent encouraged. "Suck my cock. That feels incredible."

Anya pulls away making a loud pop sound, kissing the head before sucking the head as she looks up moaning.

She struck his cock, running her tongue along the side down to his balls sucking them hard as she felt him harden in her hands. She pulled away once he was hard she turn on all four, guide his cock between her labia. Stroking herself against his cock getting wet. Kent could easily feel her wetness smear on his huge cock as she moans and shivers as she was so horny
" mmmmm. ..ahaaahhhh Kent please slide your ...huge cock...inside ...me....ppplllleeeaaassseeeeeee "

** She eagerly offers herself to his use as she was so horny and need feel his cock inside her hole ***

Kent watched in amazement as Anya eagerly guided his cock to her pussy. Not so long ago, she was once again gasping and screeching about how uncomfortable his sizeable cock was in her hole. Still, if she wanted him to fuck her, he certainly wasn't going to tell her no...

Suddenly he had an idea. A delightful, evil idea. He doubted he'd go all the way, but after how adamant she'd been, he had to show her that no holes would be off limits to him.

With his cock all slicked up with Anya's copious pussy juices (not the best lubrication for the door he planned to knock on, but it was what they had at the moment), Kent rubbed his shiny, wet cock head through the soaking lips of Anya's pussy. Then, he began rubbing it not only through her cunt lips, but also over the tight pucker of her ass...

Anya moans as he rub against her lower lips, shivering as her npple harden as she enjoys the sensation. She was so wet and her body felt on fire as he teased her pussy. She gasp feeling the head of his cock against her tight virgin ass. She tense up but relax thinking it was only a mistake , she ran her hand between her legs to touch herself. Squirming and moaning as she begins to play with her clit making her moan even louder as she was getting so wet..

She could not explain what was coming over her, it was as she was on fire, her pussy was soaking wet and she wanted his cock to fill her fully till it hurt. Kent touch make her shiver with need and harden her nipples. She felt as if she was not in control of her own mind and body around him for the first time which was both exciting and terrifying to Anya.

Kent saw Anya very visibly tense when she felt his cock slide against her cute little asshole, but when he didn't linger there, she relaxed again. When she started rubbing her cunt, Kent took that as a cue to spend a bit more time toying with her tight pucker.

He slid his cock head against his young wife's butt a little more, making it obvious it was no accident. He then went back to her pussy hole and slid into that wonderful hole, marveling at how tight she still was, yet how much easier she now took him.

Anya eye bulges feeling his huge cock against her tight ass, it slowly dawn on her of his intentions as it was clear by her husband. Just as she open her mouth to argue, she let out a gasp feeling his cock push into wet pussy. She grip on the bed sheet under her , feeling him stretch her wide. She grip on the sheet tightly as he slowly slid into her pussy letting a soft moan. God it was both intimidating and filling making her wetter for him.

She gasps loudly as he slid half way making her whimper as he was painfully thick. She reach back to place her hand against his chest as she found it hard to take half past this length as usual. She tried to relax but failed miserably to calm down and welcome the rest of his enormous cock. She obviously needed her husband to take control till she learn to relax to welcome his full length. She whispers: " ppplllleeeaaassseeeeeee. .I need it all inside me, love.... " though she was still unused to not only his length but especially his thick girth. She still wanted to pleasure her husband as he filled her hole like a good life partner.

Last edited:
Back