Brother is cumming in sister’s food

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
I like the idea that a brother is secretly cumming in his older sister’s food.

Brother is 18, Sister 21.

He knows the exact food in the freezer and refrigerator that only his sister eats. Like her favorite carton of ice cream.

He even watches as she eats it in front of him and he has to resist the urge to masturbate until later.

The big surprise occurs when one day his sister buys a brand new carton of ice cream and she opens it fresh in front of him. She smiles, winks, and says, “Don’t just stand there, get over here, make your dick hard and cum in my ice cream, it’s so much tastier with your cum in it.”

She knew and wanted more......

Brother is 18, Sister 21.

He knows the exact food in the freezer and refrigerator that only his sister eats. Like her favorite carton of ice cream.

He even watches as she eats it in front of him and he has to resist the urge to masturbate until later.

The big surprise occurs when one day his sister buys a brand new carton of ice cream and she opens it fresh in front of him. She smiles, winks, and says, “Don’t just stand there, get over here, make your dick hard and cum in my ice cream, it’s so much tastier with your cum in it.”

She knew and wanted more......
You sexy thing you. 😛

It is a unique premise...

Myself I think it would lend itself to him cumming in her coffee. I could just see her making coffee, having to go to the bathroom, and while she is away, cumming in her mug. From that you could write the different reactions she has after returning.

Myself, I heard cum is salty tasting, and for me, if coffee is a bit too aged, I just add a pinch of salt to it. It is therefore conceivable that cum could improve the taste of coffee???

I do like the twist in the end; she knows and now prefers the taste.

does she eventually crave it fresh from the spigot?

Very good idea. And that would be quite shocking for the reader. Sister becomes absolutely addicted to brother’s cum and starts giving him 5 blowjobs each day so that she can swallow every yummy drop.

Very good idea. And that would be quite shocking for the reader. Sister becomes absolutely addicted to brother’s cum and starts giving him 5 blowjobs each day so that she can swallow every yummy drop.
Well, he added an idea that you originally didn't include. That presumes that women like the taste of cum itself so much that the guy putting it out is just a means to an end. A new fetish for me, and I suppose it happens at times like everything else that humanity thinks up.

I do have to ask why this girl can't find someone suitable closer to her own age. There surely would be plenty of volunteers. Is she so homely (overweight, perhaps?) that the proximity of her brother is the only advantage he offers? Seems more weird than erotic, but hey, it might work on Lit. Sounds like some John Waters movie.

Well, he added an idea that you originally didn't include. That presumes that women like the taste of cum itself so much that the guy putting it out is just a means to an end. A new fetish for me, and I suppose it happens at times like everything else that humanity thinks up.

I do have to ask why this girl can't find someone suitable closer to her own age. There surely would be plenty of volunteers. Is she so homely (overweight, perhaps?) that the proximity of her brother is the only advantage he offers? Seems more weird than erotic, but hey, it might work on Lit. Sounds like some John Waters movie.

I’m leaving it up to the readers, when immersed inside the story, what plot direction is the most erotically satisfying for them......

And it doesn’t have anything to do with her not being able to find someone her own age, it’s implied that it’s the taste of her brother’s cum itself which is the appeal for her.

The idea that the taste of her brother’s cum is so exceptionally good (at least in her view) is what drives the narrative.

I’m leaving it up to the readers, when immersed inside the story, what plot direction is the most erotically satisfying for them......

And it doesn’t have anything to do with her not being able to find someone her own age, it’s implied that it’s the taste of her brother’s cum itself which is the appeal for her.

The idea that the taste of her brother’s cum is so exceptionally good (at least in her view) is what drives the narrative.
Probably all cum tastes about the same, but since your entire premise hangs on his being different, then run with it. I do wonder how many other samples she's using for comparison ("at least in her view"). I could sort of buy it if it's the first she's ever tasted, and thus she has an unwarranted preference for it.

Probably all cum tastes about the same, but since your entire premise hangs on his being different, then run with it. I do wonder how many other samples she's using for comparison ("at least in her view"). I could sort of buy it if it's the first she's ever tasted, and thus she has an unwarranted preference for it.

True. Maybe it’s just better tasting than her first two boyfriends were. So she has a narrow basis to judge on.

True. Maybe it’s just better tasting than her first two boyfriends were. So she has a narrow basis to judge on.
So, now there are two previous boyfriends; I think this is the first I've heard of them.

Now I don't claim to be a expert on gender relations, but it seems plausible to me that women are more interested in who is putting out said cum as opposed to the cum itself. But if you want to take a shot at writing it, go ahead, because I'm not going to do it! ;) You already have the outline of what it would be. Go completely fantasy with it. Have his cum with a cherry-vanilla flavor so that it goes well with ice cream. Or have him put out a different flavor each time. It's kind of satirical that way.

Last edited:
If she likes the taste of cum in her ice cream so much, she's going to share it with her girlfriends. Next thing you know, her poor brother is jerking himself silly just to keep up with demand. He has to get his friends to help and soon there's an assembly line going, 18 year old guys and a line of ice cream cartons being adulterated.

So, now there are two previous boyfriends; I think this is the first I've heard of them.

Now I don't claim to be a expert on gender relations, but it seems plausible to me that women are more interested in who is putting out said cum as opposed to the cum itself. But if you want to take a shot at writing it, go ahead, because I'm not going to do it! ;) You already have the outline of what it would be. Go completely fantasy with it. Have his cum with a cherry-vanilla flavor so that it goes well with ice cream. Or have him put out a different flavor each time. It's kind of satirical that way.
For each their own, but aren't you overthinking it a little? This is just funny idea, don't need to be realistic.

If she likes the taste of cum in her ice cream so much, she's going to share it with her girlfriends. Next thing you know, her poor brother is jerking himself silly just to keep up with demand. He has to get his friends to help and soon there's an assembly line going, 18 year old guys and a line of ice cream cartons being adulterated.
That's what I'm talking about!

My thoughts on this story idea would be this, but I do apologize for the coffee/ice cream swap out...

The sister and brother are at a lakeside camp with their parents when the brother finds he is up sitting on the deck, getting the fire going again and watching the sun rise over the lake as his sister relaxes and reads a book while drinking her coffee. As she goes to outhouse to go to the bathroom, he gets a little morning wood, and as a test, cums in her coffee.

This happens a few times more as the long holiday weekend goes along each morning, and he notices her reaction between the cups that have cum, and those that do not. She makes comments about her coffee does not taste the same between cups, but seems to like the one with cum in it more.

Then one morning she wears just a long T-shirt and puts her legs up so that her brother can see glimpses of her sex. This he notices and gets turned on. Slowly she teases him more until finally his full erection is obvious, leading to a conversation where she gives her brother a blowjob, "to take care of his morning wood".

It's a long desired, and long wanted to give; blowjob for both in turn, but she edges him, really adding tension as they hear their parents stir inside the cabin. Instead of withdrawing her mouth, she teases him more, edging until he thinks they will be discovered by their parents, but then at the last second, she goes for a full mouthful, and he cums in her mouth. She holds it there until he opens his eyes, and then spits it into her cup of coffee.

Both go back to sitting nonchalantly, as she stirs her coffee and sips on it. Under her breath so her parents cant hear her speak, she says, "You have been cumming in my coffee all week, so I thought that might be a better way to get the creamer I like".

Maybe I'm missing something or there's something wrong with me but I don't.

A pretty revolting concept, as far as I'm concerned, without a shred of true eroticism in it.

Maybe I'm missing something or there's something wrong with me but I don't.

A pretty revolting concept, as far as I'm concerned, without a shred of true eroticism in it.

No, read it again. The eroticism is that the brother finds out his sister likes it.

My thoughts on this story idea would be this, but I do apologize for the coffee/ice cream swap out...

The sister and brother are at a lakeside camp with their parents when the brother finds he is up sitting on the deck, getting the fire going again and watching the sun rise over the lake as his sister relaxes and reads a book while drinking her coffee. As she goes to outhouse to go to the bathroom, he gets a little morning wood, and as a test, cums in her coffee.

This happens a few times more as the long holiday weekend goes along each morning, and he notices her reaction between the cups that have cum, and those that do not. She makes comments about her coffee does not taste the same between cups, but seems to like the one with cum in it more.

Then one morning she wears just a long T-shirt and puts her legs up so that her brother can see glimpses of her sex. This he notices and gets turned on. Slowly she teases him more until finally his full erection is obvious, leading to a conversation where she gives her brother a blowjob, "to take care of his morning wood".

It's a long desired, and long wanted to give; blowjob for both in turn, but she edges him, really adding tension as they hear their parents stir inside the cabin. Instead of withdrawing her mouth, she teases him more, edging until he thinks they will be discovered by their parents, but then at the last second, she goes for a full mouthful, and he cums in her mouth. She holds it there until he opens his eyes, and then spits it into her cup of coffee.

Both go back to sitting nonchalantly, as she stirs her coffee and sips on it. Under her breath so her parents cant hear her speak, she says, "You have been cumming in my coffee all week, so I thought that might be a better way to get the creamer I like".
What makes this fantasy especially good is the idea of the sister knowing and not letting on, but embracing it the entire time. The sexy "acceptance" of her brother's lust for her, his cum, and that she has a secret just as much as he does. That his cum is inside her body, and she loves, and can't wait to get it inside her in more ways than one.

Coming clean to a confused brother who is pleasantly surprised as she makes the moves on him is wonderful.

I very much like the edging... edge. It's so hot that they're doing it so close to their parents, being able to hear them and also close to getting caught. And that there's a sense of urgency yet she still takes her time.

Back