British Children Taught That Males Have Periods

Haha...

Good... sometimes I wonder about that. My husband can be such a bitch. Maybe not an actual period with blood, but definitely PMS!

800.jpeg

Exactly. BS is what the Daily Mail reports are.

so THIS
The teacher guidance, from Brighton & Hove City Council, states: ‘Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods.’ It says language about menstruation must be inclusive of ‘all genders’ and orders that ‘bins for used period products are provided in all toilets’ for children.
isnt true?

REFUTE IT!

Brighton and Hove Council:

There are 53 councillors representing 21 wards in the city.

21 from the Labour and Cooperative Group
20 from the Conservative Group
11 from the Green Group
one independent councillor

11 from the Green Group

My favourite thing about Hove is my friend telling me it's called 'Hove Actually', because when you say to people 'Oh, you live in Brighton?', those who are two streets over will inevitably say 'Hove actually'. (Personally, I'd rather live in Brighton, but I don't know much about property prices.)

The left is BIG on science denial when it comes to biology.....they just don't like and don't want to hear those facts.

After the UK's recent anti-free expression/speech campaign being in full swing AND spitting in the face of democracy.....science denial is naturally next.

They'll be hunting witches again soon.....

11 from the Green Group

what does THIS have to do with Shit?

so you and the other asshole that screamed DAILY MAIL

are full of shit, as I said

cause the STORY IS TRUE

I don't understand the persistence in the lefts delusion that there are no differences between men and women.

"Gender is a social construct!!" is right up there with "The Earth is flat and the center of the universe!!"

I don't understand the persistence in the lefts delusion that there are no differences between men and women.

"Gender is a social construct!!" is right up there with "The Earth is flat and the center of the universe!!"

Neither do most Brits. If any council was likely to support the delusion it would be Brighton and Hove, the leftists' paradise city.

The left is BIG on science denial when it comes to biology.....they just don't like and don't want to hear those facts.

After the UK's recent anti-free expression/speech campaign being in full swing AND spitting in the face of democracy.....science denial is naturally next.

They'll be hunting witches again soon.....

This kinda bullshit is coming from the radical left's play book; divide and conquer group identity politics which started in the North American universities and is spreading like wildfire through the western world.

UK universities are now full of it and even the BBC!

It's as dangerous as it is idiotic.

Woof!

Why is it hard to believe that genetics can sometimes get mixed up?

People have no problem when it comes to diseases.

Being born as one physical sex with the opposite sexual mind doesn't seem too far-fetched, to me.

Then you have the whole "nature vs. nurture" angle. Environmental stimuli (or lack of) have proven sex change in species.

Everyone comes from one sexless zygote. And we don't know what causes sex.

Being born as one physical sex with the opposite sexual mind doesn't seem too far-fetched, to me.

It's not...but to pretend it's a totally separate component with no biological connections or influence whatsoever is.

That's why trans folks go through hormone therapy....which will alter the brain physically, chemically and functionally, we can see it happening on MRI's in real time. It's a scientific fact that gender is deeply intertwined with biology....yet the left pretends gender "is a social construct" a figment of our minds put there through our socialization, because DNA and hormones aren't real then they aren't convenient for the "everyone is the same" political narrative.

Then you have the whole "nature vs. nurture" angle. Environmental stimuli (or lack of) have proven sex change in species.

Yea...worms, reptiles and fish.

Not Humans.

Everyone comes from one sexless zygote. And we don't know what causes sex.

Zygotes are not sexless and yes...we do know what causes sex, the 23rd pair of 46 chromosomes in the nuclear DNA of every human cell.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_chromosome

Last edited:
Back