Brexit

All the figures from both sides of the debate were manufactured.

Some of the worst fear mongering and outright lying I saw came directly from Cameron and Osbourne.

A lot of people on the left who have no time for Farage voted to leave.

who voted for what is now irrelevant, boris and his ilk have launced a shit storm of old testament, never mind biblical, proportions. and for what? the personal advancement of the careers of politicians< and they seriously coulnt give a flying fuck about the electorate.

mr farage blamed his sides biggest lie on an advertising mistake. he also claimed victory "without a shot being fired" . google that one.

who voted for what is now irrelevant, boris and his ilk have launced a shit storm of old testament, never mind biblical, proportions. and for what? the personal advancement of the careers of politicians< and they seriously coulnt give a flying fuck about the electorate.

mr farage blamed his sides biggest lie on an advertising mistake. he also claimed victory "without a shot being fired" . google that one.

I see that you can only think in personality politics terms. And that you are a bigot.

Some people think in issues terms. Plenty of the left voted out too, you old fool.

Kudos to brits. for taking a stand.

In the minds of the 0.01% percent, the Eu was never about progress or about bringing europeans together. Their real motives were just dressed that way, to make them more pallatable to the masses.

Britain, too soft on immigration......sound familiar? They voted for security over the economy....thats pretty serious

"The Texas Nationalist Movement is formally calling on the Texas governor..."

Emboldened by Brexit, U.S. secessionists in Texas are keen to adopt the campaign tactics used to sway the British vote for leaving the European Union and are demanding "Texit" comes next.

The citizen-driven vote in Britain can be a model for Texas, which was an independent country from 1836 to 1845, and its $1.6 trillion a year economy would be among the 10 largest in the world, said Daniel Miller, president of the Texas Nationalist Movement.

"The Texas Nationalist Movement is formally calling on the Texas governor to support a similar vote for Texans," the group said on Friday. The office of Texas Governor Greg Abbott was not immediately available for comment.

The group, which claims about a quarter million supporters, failed earlier this year to place a vote on secession on the November ballot but aims to relaunch its campaign for the next election cycle in 2018, buoyed by the British vote, Miller said.

"Texit is in the air," he said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-usa-secession-idUSKCN0ZA3F4

Note the piece also mentions California, Hawaii, New Hampshire, and Vermont.

Note the piece also mentions California, Hawaii, New Hampshire, and Vermont.

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fucking neoCommie fuckhead control freaks of CA are going to be the ones carpet bombing Texas for leaving the US.

NO ONE LEAVES THE COLLECTIVE!

We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile
3094431-borg_aboard_enterprise_(nx-01).jpg

Last edited:
Britain, too soft on immigration......sound familiar? They voted for security over the economy....thats pretty serious

Too soft? The UK did not sign up to the Schengen open borders but EU citizens could freely come to live and work in the UK with no limits at all.

Refugees could not come to the UK. That is why the Jungle exists at Calais. Refugees, once in Europe, can travel across any borders within Europe because they are open. I could drive from France into Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany and not notice when I've crossed a border.

There might be a roadside sign saying "Welcome to Belgium", the speed restriction might be different, and traffic signs might use a different language or typeface - but no border control at all.

Too soft? The UK did not sign up to the Schengen open borders but EU citizens could freely come to live and work in the UK with no limits at all.

Refugees could not come to the UK. That is why the Jungle exists at Calais. Refugees, once in Europe, can travel across any borders within Europe because they are open. I could drive from France into Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany and not notice when I've crossed a border.

There might be a roadside sign saying "Welcome to Belgium", the speed restriction might be different, and traffic signs might use a different language or typeface - but no border control at all.

Fear of #ThosePeople seems to have struck a responsive chord with the British elderly.

Fear of #ThosePeople seems to have struck a responsive chord with the British elderly.

What people?

I'm one of #ThosePeople too, and I can certainly understand their desire for Controlled influx of other Europeans. Taking only the good, as opposed to allowing unrestricted access of criminal elements. Did you read about the surge in crime rates (theft and so on) in London?

Unless you're advocating for thieves and pick-pocketting artists coming from the rest of Europe.

Europe? I think some stupid with a flare gun burned the whole thing to the ground. Go Asia!

Much like the bullshit Trump is promising, "Farage said that the Vote Leave campaign's signature pledge—that leaving the European Union would allow for £350 million to be spent on the U.K.'s National Health Service—was a "mistake."

So basically, he told a huge lie to win the vote that he admits he can't do the next day.

Like getting Mexico to pay for the wall.

Like deporting all illegal aliens.

The Brexit vote may well turn out to be Trump's downfall.

Much like the bullshit Trump is promising, "Farage said that the Vote Leave campaign's signature pledge—that leaving the European Union would allow for £350 million to be spent on the U.K.'s National Health Service—was a "mistake."

So basically, he told a huge lie to win the vote that he admits he can't do the next day.

Like getting Mexico to pay for the wall.

Like deporting all illegal aliens.

The Brexit vote may well turn out to be Trump's downfall.

farage says he didn't make the pledge.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...million-pledge-to-fund-the-nhs-was-a-mistake/

No. The thought of being totally unable to control who comes into the country while we remain part of the EU struck a responsive chord, not just with the elderly but also with many recent immigrants.

It's not a case of 'pull up the drawbridge' but a simple check that the person wanting to cross the drawbridge is not a criminal fleeing justice in their own country.

Under present rules, the UK could not stop that criminal entering if he/she has a valid EU passport even if it knew that the criminal had serious convictions.

his face was on the leaflet that came through the door, decrying the 350m 'given' to the eu and how it could pay for a new hospital every week or some such and 'save our NHS' - it was deliberately phrased in a way many would infer as meaning all that money would go straight into building new hospitals. of course lots saw through that, but not enough.

his face was on the leaflet that came through the door, decrying the 350m 'given' to the eu and how it could pay for a new hospital every week or some such and 'save our NHS' - it was deliberately phrased in a way many would infer as meaning all that money would go straight into building new hospitals. of course lots saw through that, but not enough.

All the arguments from both sides along those lines were a pack of lies.

Osborne and Cameron lied through their teeth the whole way through.

I saw Osborne arguing that leaving the EU would mean that there would be less money for the NHS.

All total nonsense of course. There is as much money for the NHS as the government of the day chooses to spend.

In or out.

Islam conquers two ways.

When their target is timid they use terror, when their target is mighty they buy the nation's Clintons and Obama's, and use terror on the peasants once the Clintons are emasculated and pacified.

Islam conquers two ways.

When their target is timid they use terror, when their target is mighty they buy the nation's Clintons and Obama's, and use terror on the peasants once the Clintons are emasculated and pacified.

wwbd?

Intriguing piece of news, and such a historical event…
I only started to browse through the threads but such interesting takes on it from individual posters, already.

With the risk of sounding a bit… (politics are not my forte) it would be interesting if someone explained a bit more how this might impact the general move towards globalization /NWO. On a more global level, not restricted to Europe.
Thanks

For some time now, there are many places in Europe and the Middle East where boundaries were drawn by war where different groups, many of them ethnic who want a Balkanization rather than a greater unification. About the only group that want a unification are the Kurdish regions of Syria, Turkey and Jordan.

Here, outside of Liberal and elite enclaves, there is a strong sentiment being expressed against the power in our live which Washington has accumulated and the desire for a return to more local control so that we can lead our traditional lives and the left can live its newly defined life in its enclaves, all we ask is that we don't have to bail them out in the long run...

;) ;)

For some time now, there are many places in Europe and the Middle East where boundaries were drawn by war where different groups, many of them ethnic who want a Balkanization rather than a greater unification. About the only group that want a unification are the Kurdish regions of Syria, Turkey and Jordan.

What do you mean by that?

Here, outside of Liberal and elite enclaves, there is a strong sentiment being expressed against the power in our live which Washington has accumulated and the desire for a return to more local control so that we can lead our traditional lives.
And that's why I think that the Brexit thing is such a historical event.

We were all going on this common path of a global neofeudalistic village ruled by the 0.01% (see the politics, the EU, the TPP and so on).
Yet Brits. managed to break the pattern.

I'm curious if anything will come out of it: or same beast, different clothes.

All the arguments from both sides along those lines were a pack of lies.

Osborne and Cameron lied through their teeth the whole way through.

I saw Osborne arguing that leaving the EU would mean that there would be less money for the NHS.

All total nonsense of course. There is as much money for the NHS as the government of the day chooses to spend.

In or out.
lies, disinformation, weighted guesses - i agree

as to what the government will spend on the NHS?
The Institute for Fiscal Studies, a think tank that has surveyed the economic forecasts, has stated its position clearly:

"…we conclude that leaving the EU would not, as Michael Gove claims we said, leave more money to spend on the NHS. Rather it would leave us spending less on public services, or taxing more, or borrowing more."

IFS Blog, 6 June 2016
from here: https://fullfact.org/europe/nhs-eu-funding-and-vat-possible-effects-leaving-eu/

https://www.england.nhs.uk/commissioning/research/eu-funding/

and here's boris pictured with the poster which clearly implies a leave vote = 350m per week for the NHS
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...million-pledge-to-fund-the-nhs-was-a-mistake/

as for this quote from him, wtf? he's claiming all those who voted leave were supporting UKIP!
Mr Farage spoke of his delight at the success of his campaign, adding: "The first time I appeared on this programme was 17 years ago and we were considered a joke party, with a manifesto for the mad and bad. Now 17 million people have voted for us and I couldn't be more delighted."

Back