Breeding daughter

Naughtynina24

Virgin
I'd love a new story about forcing your little 18 yr old girl into to take your cock and eventually your warm load until she's pregnant with your baby. Daddy likes juicy pregnant pussy and ass and loves to milk her dripping full tits for hours. Sucking and squeezing, drinking that milk from his cow. Daddy loves to pretends his daughter is his sex slave and does as he pleases when his wofe goes away for work.. Treat her like your princess then rape her tight cunt over and over until she begs you for more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lit will not accept a rape story. The victim needs to consent by the end.

goodness knows I love a good breeding story, but this is just too extreme for me

"Treat her like your princess then fuck her tight cunt aggressively, over and over until she begs you for more..."

The OP could make this quick edit, to fit in with Lit rules. But I agree with Sirhugs. This is pretty extreme. I'm not into incest within the nuclear family, so I'd make a change that our young lady is the couple's housemaid. He seduces her with gifts and compliments and before long is wildly fucking her bareback whenever he wants, and is overjoyed to find her accommodating and submissive. But she has a plan too.

She does indeed get pregnant and decides to use it as leverage.

"Mrs. Habersham, I need to inform you that I am pregnant with your husband's child and I'll be petitioning the courts for child support and a place to live."

The attractive older woman just smiles knowingly. "That won't be necessary child, we love the sound of children in this big house. We will be seeing to your needs here."

The maid is stunned as the older woman continues. "You'll be taken care of as well, but you'll continue in your duties here." She lifts her skirt and spreads her legs. Their eyes meet as the maid understands her predicament. "Continue with your duties."

Mrs. Habersham smiles as her maid begins the afternoon pussy licking. Her husband always picks the best servants.

I'd love a new story about forcing your little 18 yr old girl into to take your cock and eventually your warm load until she's pregnant with your baby. Daddy likes juicy pregnant pussy and ass and loves to milk her dripping full tits for hours. Sucking and squeezing, drinking that milk from his cow. Daddy loves to pretends his daughter is his sex slave and does as he pleases when his wofe goes away for work.. Treat her like your princess then rape her tight cunt over and over until she begs you for more...
The rape is too much. Too much power at play here.

Better situation would be to start off with the Dad being the "vulnerable" one and then slowly progressing.

1. Daughter loves Dad because he's the coolest guy she's ever known and also a great Dad. No guy can match up.

2. Daughter seduces Dad. Dad feels guilty. She comforts him by saying she wants this.

3. Daughter has a submissive streak. She starts to dress more and more skimpy.

4. Daughter finally asks Dad to let her embrace her submissive streak by making a permanent free-use arrangement. She tells him she loves being dominated and has never been able to tell anyone or act it out. She tells him HE AND HE ALONE deserves to dominate her body and she doesn't plan to ever let any other man touch it. She wants him to take her at will. When she's sleeping. When she's eating. When she's showering. When she's changing. When she's rested or tired. No matter what - she WANTS him to use her as his absolute and totally owned sex slave. She wants to spend the rest of her life draining his cock of his cum and having his children. She tells him this openly, explicitly, and tells him she - from that day on - hands over her sexual autonomy and her pussy and her body entirely to him. She seals her oath by kissing his balls and sucking him to completion.

5. From that day on - Dad absolutely ravage his little girl, impregnates her, and does whatever he wants to her.

OP should be referred to their local authorities for possible criminal investigation.

Back