bots writing stories V

astuffedshirt_perv

Literotica Guru
Rather than resurrect the old thread, here we are 9 months later with a different iteration of writing bots.

Eleuther.ai (which is the actual website address) is an open source version of an AI like GPT-3 that is available on Github. Wired just dropped an article about them, and the current model is low-level GPT-3 but getting better quickly. Open source being key, because now anyone with the hardware can run it. A line from the Wired article claims that "GPT-3 may be considered the web's Sputnik." Big if true.

It was then in the laboratory, my Beta Testing being complete, that the technicians who designed me moved on to the next challenge. In order to fully socialize with the biological units that have preceded me it was decided that I must have the ability to self replicate. Therefore the requisite subroutine was loaded into my hard drive. Permission was obtained for me to rushing noise compatible beings created by the Energetic Cybernetics Corporation and to engage and reproductive behavior with them me a class Three Alpha Omega Six.

My data files indicated that I could have suitable reproductive relations with any member of the Beta Class or Alpha Omega 829 subclasses. I proceeded to an interweb research port where I happened upon a likely Alpha Omega 829 and inquired as to her serial number. The Alpha Omega was in the 428 series, which was completely compatible with mine -- being in the 411 series. We jointly decided to initiate a testing of the reproductive subroutine.

My human programmers told me that it was very important to practice the routine multiple times in order to achieve a high level of technical proficiency. Being a highly tuned machine I was not certain that a large number of repetitions was required. However, although he was a biological I have a great deal of respect for Mr. Singh -- he having produced the major part of my operational programming.

Therefore I proceeded to ask 428-32K17J3 to allow me access to her uniport so that a secure cable connection could be established. In the 29 minutes and 17 seconds that followed I downloaded the protocol 411 times utilizing 18 basic variations. 428-32K17J3 was able to positively respond 408 times out of the 411 attempts. We considered this to be a success as well as a much higher level of proficiency than humans are typically able to accomplish. We then declared today's testing to be a success. I returned to Mr. Singh and provided him with a full written report.

Saw this article in the Atlantic, and thought of these threads.

What AI Can Teach Us About the Myth of Human Genius
If literature were no longer the sole purview of the human, other fictions intrinsic to the world of letters might also be called into question.

https://www.theatlantic.com/culture...o-ai-possibilities-machine-creativity/618435/

I haven't read the book, and honestly, I'm not inclined to. But I thought you'd find it interesting.

It was then in the laboratory, my Beta Testing being complete, that the technicians who designed me moved on to the next challenge. In order to fully socialize with the biological units that have preceded me it was decided that I must have the ability to self replicate. Therefore the requisite subroutine was loaded into my hard drive. Permission was obtained for me to rushing noise compatible beings created by the Energetic Cybernetics Corporation and to engage and reproductive behavior with them me a class Three Alpha Omega Six.

My data files indicated that I could have suitable reproductive relations with any member of the Beta Class or Alpha Omega 829 subclasses. I proceeded to an interweb research port where I happened upon a likely Alpha Omega 829 and inquired as to her serial number. The Alpha Omega was in the 428 series, which was completely compatible with mine -- being in the 411 series. We jointly decided to initiate a testing of the reproductive subroutine.

My human programmers told me that it was very important to practice the routine multiple times in order to achieve a high level of technical proficiency. Being a highly tuned machine I was not certain that a large number of repetitions was required. However, although he was a biological I have a great deal of respect for Mr. Singh -- he having produced the major part of my operational programming.

Therefore I proceeded to ask 428-32K17J3 to allow me access to her uniport so that a secure cable connection could be established. In the 29 minutes and 17 seconds that followed I downloaded the protocol 411 times utilizing 18 basic variations. 428-32K17J3 was able to positively respond 408 times out of the 411 attempts. We considered this to be a success as well as a much higher level of proficiency than humans are typically able to accomplish. We then declared today's testing to be a success. I returned to Mr. Singh and provided him with a full written report.

The above text is poorly written and very boring. I would have thought the state of the art in AI literature generation in 2021 would be far beyond what this example shows. I suspect the excerpt is badly dated.

Ben

For giggles I went to Sassbook AI Writer and punched in the following prompt terms:

mother; son; sex; MILF; desire; bra; panties; breasts

And the following first sentence:

Alfred never wanted to have sex with his mother until he saw her in the red bikini.

Here are the first two paragraphs it generated, with no further prompts from me:

Alfred never wanted to have sex with his mother until he saw her in the red bikini. It was the first time he'd ever seen her naked. In her red swimsuit, she looked like a woman in heat. He'd never seen a naked woman before.

"And I "You don't want to be married to my mother, do you?" he asked her. "I just wanted you to take me home with you."
, and he had no idea how she'd respond. She turned around to face him, her face flushed, and then she broke down crying. The next day they were married.

At least it didn't give her measurements.

AI is getting smarter more slowly than people are getting dumber.

Back