Bolivian Earthquake

bolivian_fullsize.jpg

it's a horrible process chupa chup
*eek*

I'm onefalloffasofa :)
:D

Of course, both of you are right. I'll be going to my room now. You can both play with the lifer. I've better things to do with my leisure time. Is there no pathetic irony in some litanies? I'll leave a tip. It's ok. Go humour the poor bot... I mean boy.

Have I complimented either of you overly profusely while suggesting how delicious it would be to fill you with my mansome, fulsome cream? No. You haven't. There are few things as despicable as utter disrespect swathed in silver.

Thanks though.
:rolleyes:

no offense is offered OR taken in zumi posts/our replies. it's all off the cuff, e-overthetop, nothing to get gushy over. your calling him out comes across as small vitriol tossed in pique.

isn't it you who says often enough not to take anything on here too seriously? :rolleyes:

sends wob a sugarcube

Just in case y'all wanna know where this yin-yang is coming from...about maybe a month or two back, homeboy sticks his wick into a conversation between me and someone else — I think it was either Neci or Red or someone else here who likes talking up some playful raunch as I do — and I guess he felt like putting on his sanctimonious white knight proctor costume that day and flossing for the ladies, cuz he started talking shit. Took a few lines outta context and started running with it like Carl Lewis on heroin.

Actually, he didn't run with it, just did his little poke-and-jab thing in crypto-speak and then exited stage left as he usually does. So, if he wants to be a coffee-house hipster smart-ass when nobody's paying him attention, I can do that. I can be that person who gives him the attention he wants. And because I like being a bastard to bored people who can't decide whether to blow hot or cold with me and try to start static for no reason whatsoever, I will keep on slapping him in the face with my cock until he says poppa don't hit me no 'mo.

Of course, both of you are right. I'll be going to my room now. You can both play with the lifer. I've better things to do with my leisure time. Is there no pathetic irony in some litanies? I'll leave a tip. It's ok. Go humour the poor bot... I mean boy.

Have I complimented either of you overly profusely while suggesting how delicious it would be to fill you with my mansome, fulsome cream? No. You haven't. There are few things as despicable as utter disrespect swathed in silver.

Thanks though.

no english?

Come here. :kiss:

Just in case y'all wanna know where this yin-yang is coming from...about maybe a month or two back, homeboy sticks his wick into a conversation between me and someone else — I think it was either Neci or Red or someone else here who likes talking up some playful raunch as I do — and I guess he felt like putting on his sanctimonious white knight proctor costume that day and flossing for the ladies, cuz he started talking shit. Took a few lines outta context and started running with it like Carl Lewis on heroin.

Actually, he didn't run with it, just did his little poke-and-jab thing in crypto-speak and then exited stage left as he usually does. So, if he wants to be a coffee-house hipster smart-ass when nobody's paying him attention, I can do that. I can be that person who gives him the attention he wants. And because I like being a bastard to bored people who can't decide whether to blow hot or cold with me and try to start static for no reason whatsoever, I will keep on slapping him in the face with my cock until he says poppa don't hit me no 'mo.

Oops. It's 9.16am. I'm 76 minutes late for beer.

Heh heh. Foster's or Corona? ;)

Fosters? No, not fosters lol. Actually, I don't know one person that drinks that shit. Corona is ok. Pure Blonde. Carlton draught. Beez neez. Becks. Heineken. Crown. Steinlager. Macs. Stella. Coopers pale ale. Paulaner.

It's good to have a variety.

Fosters? No, not fosters lol. Actually, I don't know one person that drinks that shit. Corona is ok. Pure Blonde. Carlton draught. Beez neez. Becks. Heineken. Crown. Steinlager. Macs. Stella. Coopers pale ale. Paulaner.

It's good to have a variety.

True that. :D

When Foster's first hit over here, the advertising was heavy on the Croc Dundee-image Aussie stereotype, so it's the first thing an American might think of when you say "Australian beer." No doubt there are better brands in the mix we haven't heard of or are obscure and hard to get.

Funny thing is that I work with a few Aussies and whenever we hit the company bar, we're drinking Stellas or Guinness-based black n' tans. They have plenty of Foster's in the stores for the grabbin', but they'll only be reached for when you got a house party to go to and need to bring a six pack that's different from everybody else's. ;)

True that. :D

When Foster's first hit over here, the advertising was heavy on the Croc Dundee-image Aussie stereotype, so it's the first thing an American might think of when you say "Australian beer." No doubt there are better brands in the mix we haven't heard of or are obscure and hard to get.

Funny thing is that I work with a few Aussies and whenever we hit the company bar, we're drinking Stellas or Guinness-based black n' tans. They have plenty of Foster's in the stores for the grabbin', but they'll only be reached for when you got a house party to go to and need to bring a six pack that's different from everybody else's. ;)

I know. People just assume Aussie folks drink fosters. It's funny really. In the 10+ years (yes, more than 10 ahem) that I've been drinking, I've not seen ONE person drink fosters. I know we export overseas and it's quite popular, but it tastes like shit zumi. It's disgusting. Nobody drinks that shit. Aussies are VERY picky when it comes to beer. We're quite the connoisseurs ;)

Ask thør.

Wanna fuck?

Careful there, Petey.

Noid Boy haz a problem with men's ejaculations when they're having sex with women, apparently. You don't wanna fulminate your mansome cream over her face or anything.

heh heh

Back