Bolivian Earthquake

thør

Karhu-er
TSUNAMI INFORMATION STATEMENT NUMBER 1
NWS WEST COAST/ALASKA TSUNAMI WARNING CENTER PALMER AK
1059 AM PST TUE NOV 22 2011

...THIS TSUNAMI INFORMATION STATEMENT IS FOR ALASKA/ BRITISH
COLUMBIA/ WASHINGTON/ OREGON AND CALIFORNIA ONLY...

NO WARNING... NO WATCH AND NO ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT FOR
THE STATES AND PROVINCES PREVIOUSLY LISTED.

EVALUATION
BASED ON THE DEPTH OF THE EARTHQUAKE WITHIN THE EARTH A TSUNAMI
IS NOT EXPECTED ALONG THE CALIFORNIA/ OREGON/ WASHINGTON/
BRITISH COLUMBIA AND ALASKA COASTS.

PRELIMINARY EARTHQUAKE PARAMETERS
MAGNITUDE - 6.7
TIME - 0948 AKST NOV 22 2011
1048 PST NOV 22 2011
1848 UTC NOV 22 2011
LOCATION - 15.5 SOUTH 65.2 WEST
- CENTRAL BOLIVIA
DEPTH - 344 MILES/553 KM

PACIFIC COASTAL REGIONS OUTSIDE CALIFORNIA/ OREGON/ WASHINGTON/
BRITISH COLUMBIA AND ALASKA SHOULD REFER TO THE PACIFIC TSUNAMI
WARNING CENTER MESSAGES FOR INFORMATION ON THIS EVENT AT
WWW.WEATHER.GOV/PTWC.

I come to the GB to get the latest breaking news. :cool: Then I Google it. Hope those beautiful people are ok.

Hawaii says - No tsunami expected from strong quake in Bolivia

387136_290183097679284_100000627892462_974374_885071386_n.jpg

Just so nobody flies into a panic.

Panic? Here?

Come now, Byron. The members of the GB are too rational, educated, level-headed and even-keeled to fly off into a sensationalist, meme-driven panic about events beyond their control, much less the minor day-to-day daily grind social minutiae within their grasp.

*koff koff*

Panic? Here?

Come now, Byron. The members of the GB are too rational, educated, level-headed and even-keeled to fly off into a sensationalist, meme-driven panic about events beyond their control, much less the minor day-to-day daily grind social minutiae within their grasp.

*koff koff*

Isn't Tuesday "Grease your Wheelchair Day', slatherer? There's nothing political, black or conservative about an earthquake. Why should you even care? An earthquake's a no trick topic. They don't even give them female names, like half of the hurricanes now, (and most of your targets)? Isn't there some cyber-gash out there you'd be better suited to ponying up to? You usually play like a single stringed harp. You're right. Who should voice concern over a major force of nature when there's nearer fruit to be twiddled? What a tool! You'd try to e-seduce the crack of dawn if it hinted of mackerel. Why this? Why's this wasting your curdly effervescence?

Isn't Tuesday "Grease your Wheelchair Day', slatherer? There's nothing political, black or conservative about an earthquake. Why should you even care? An earthquake's a no trick topic. They don't even give them female names, like half of the hurricanes now, (and most of your targets)? Isn't there some cyber-gash out there you'd be better suited to ponying up to? You usually play like a single stringed harp. You're right. Who should voice concern over a major force of nature when there's nearer fruit to be twiddled? What a tool! You'd try to e-seduce the crack of dawn if it hinted of mackerel. Why this? Why's this wasting your curdly effervescence?

^ someone needs the acid squeezed out of them.

Last edited:

Your played-out cypher-saturated hipster poetic schtick was better when you were Drown. I don't have any shit with you, but if you're really bored and looking for something to do in between sandwich bites, why don't you go stick your lonely dick in Fuckette/Kissinggurl again and entertain us with that New Orleans-centric psycho-drama instead?

11/22/11 is another prime occult date.

Something bad almost always happens somewhere in the world on prime occult dates. 9/11/1 was a prime occult date.

^ someone needs the acid squeezed out of them.

or rubbed out.

come on wobbly. cheer up mate. :kiss:

Of course, both of you are right. I'll be going to my room now. You can both play with the lifer. I've better things to do with my leisure time. Is there no pathetic irony in some litanies? I'll leave a tip. It's ok. Go humour the poor bot... I mean boy.

Have I complimented either of you overly profusely while suggesting how delicious it would be to fill you with my mansome, fulsome cream? No. You haven't. There are few things as despicable as utter disrespect swathed in silver.

Thanks though.

I'm onefalloffasofa :)

I should've said he's more like Kournikova...now watch him bend ova. :D

Of course, both of you are right. I'll be going to my room now. You can both play with the lifer. I've better things to do with my leisure time. Is there no pathetic irony in some litanies? I'll leave a tip. It's ok. Go humour the poor bot... I mean boy.

Have I complimented either of you overly profusely while suggesting how delicious it would be to fill you with my mansome, fulsome cream? No. You haven't. There are few things as despicable as utter disrespect swathed in silver.

Thanks though.

Buh-bye, pussy! Have fun with your wordplay in place of the foreplay!

Back