"World Quake, 2022"

Jamie, Suzie and Della - Lake Oswego, OR - day after the World Quake

The quick peck from the gorgeous Suzie was like throwing chum in the water to a shark, but a shark who believed in very reciprocal love making, and so when he pressed into her, slipping his tongue into her mouth and beginning the first step of what he hoped was a most intense tango, he was as intent on satisfying her, as himself!

However she was negotiating, as he felt her hands slip down, undoing his pants and zipper. He moaned as he kissed her, making a little joke, "That is certainly a move in the proper erection!" If she did venture down and take him out, she would find 8 inches of thick, hard, veiny and very erect and circumcised cock, manscaped with just a short but thick crop of dark, kinky pubic hair, and shaved balls.

"You give me that baggie of pot for Della ... and the baggie of coke for me ... I'll share with you, of course..."And I'll give this cock of which you speak a visit."

He actually liked her style, except he had enough coke there to kill all three of them if consumed in a short period, nearly $10,000 worth, and almost $5,000 of very fine ganja. That was what had pissed him off so much about that asshole who made him suck his cock, he had offered twice what he owned in drugs only to have the guy not be narcotics friendly. However, that was clearly not the case here.

"I am happy to share, I will give Della plenty to keep her happy all day, and plenty for you and I to have one hell of a good time, but I do want to go out on the lake to party, we hav plenty of alcohol too..." He made sure she was progressing with the freeing of his cock which suggested they were progressing their negotiations...

"... and... just so you know...I am the type of man who for ever orgasm a woman gives me....i pride myself on giving at least two, hopefully more if she is of the ability to cum and cum... and I think you are!" Of course he had inside information on that assessment having watched her the night before. "...and I am almost as good with my tongue and fingers as I am with my cock...my jaws rarely get tired, and I love to eat pussy!"

He was moaning and wanting, and it was her move...offer made, counter offer extended...actually counter offer and cock extended!

Kirstin Leeds and Tony Stabler, Inglewood CA, Day 2

At first as Tony heard the rumble behind them, he turned and thanked God that they had fortunately been able to get out, just in time. They had trolled maybe 150 yards as the building gave way, creating a vacuum that water would fill. At first Tony was fairly sure they were far enough that the would not feel much effect, but he soon realized he was wrong. He knew a bit of Kirstin’s background and could not blame her from being panicked.”I don’t want to drown Tony!”

He didn’t either, and he looked around thinking. “Tony, don’t let me drown!” Tony was thinking fast, and remembered, just last summer, he had been out in Colorado white water rafting with a bunch of his ex Cowboy buddies, and the had navigated similar rushing waters, albeit in kayaks and crash helmets. He reached down in the boat and tossed Kirstin a life vest, “Put that on, but don’t tie, we don’t have time!” He also tossed her a paddle and took one himself, “Row away from the building as fast as you can…”. He knew they didn’t need to to forward but needed to slow how fast the water took them into the hole. It wouldn’t be long and even 10-20 feet of resistance might save their lives.

Some water surged over the top, and the little dingy had about 3 inches of water in in, Tony was up on his knee, rowing on one side and then the other. He was a very strong and muscular man and it took everything he had. For about 45 seconds it was pure terror and then, calm, finished, the water had dropped about 8 inches total and the gap had been filled. “We’re good…you can stop…”. He called to her, and then he heard the little motor once again catch and start to again move them forward.

Tony had to make sure she was okay, and so he let hit the motor slow and he moved forward and put his arms around her. “Why don’t you keep this on…” He said softly, reaching down to fasten it for her like he might have for his daughter. But then he saw the look of fear in her eyes, and his heart melted. “Kirstin, we’re fine, I promise, I won’t let anything happen to you…”. But he was looking into those eyes, and he suddenly couldn’t stop himself.

He leaned forward and cradled her face in his large, strong, NFL quarterback, likely future hall of famer’s hands, and …. kissed her, deeply, a single, but very long, kiss!

Pamela Lyons & Chris Taylor: Night 2, Unwrapping the present

“I have a surprise for you.” Tony smiled, looking up and down his sexy roommates body, “You do, do you, well at least I know you’re a girl… mmm, all girl!” She skipped out, and Tony refilled their wine glasses and set them on the side, and he lit two extra candles that Antonio had given him. He was developing a bond, not dissimilar from the one Pamela was with Maria. While Chris had been close to his father, both of Chris’ grandfathers had been killed in the Korean War. Something told him that Antonio was a relationship he would maintain, although what that meant in this crazy new world was unknown.

Chris also had a younger brother in the Navy, he was an Annapolis grad and a pilot, he had even made it to, and graduated from Top Gun at Miramar. Suddenly, in hearing of the various military escalations he wondered where, not if, his brother was likely involved. His name was William, but went by Billy, and he was 28 now, a Captain, but if there were real action which it definitely seemed there was, Billy was involved somehow. Chris had said several prayers for his brother, and his wife, even though he was significantly doubting, perhaps to relieve his own conscience, that she was alive.

By the time Pamela came back, Tony was completely naked and had slid under the sheet, only his upper body, and massive muscular chest visible. However, as she walked back in, he cocked his brow smiling. Pamela explained that the fine robe had been a gift from Antonio to Maria. Pamela was larger, and more statuesque than Maria and the robe complemented her curves perfectly. However Tony couldn’t help but smile thinking of the petite, younger version of Maria similarly coming in and the younger Antonio scanning up and down his woman.

Typical of the sweet and humble, yet spectacular woman that Chris was falling for, she, she laughed while spinning to let him take her all in, “…kinda hideous, isn’t it?” Chris just looked at her, fire in his eyes. “I don’t think anything could be hideous on you…but, I think you look incredible.” Hopefully it wasn’t just his words, but his tone and the way that he looked at her that should have made her feel so beautiful and oh, so desired!

When she asked about the date, and then told him, Chris laughed at the fact he had no idea. But then, as she slipped off the robe, giving him his suprise, he moaned and uttered a groan of pure desire. “All that for me…and yet….” He crawled out from underneath the covers, and stood on his knees in front of her. “… no matter how gorgeous she package….” He leaned in and started to kiss down her toned tummy, and he curled his fingers around the waistband of her silk and lace panties, “….all I can think of, is unwrapping it!” Slowly he peeled her panties over her hips, as he trailed her panties down, kissing her mound, tenderly kissing and tonging her lips, as he slid the panties down her body, holding them as she stepped out.

He looked up, “Perhaps I could give you your present first, get you ready before I take you…” He left no margin for doubt that he indeed would be filling her with his manhood, but then he ran his hand up the back side of her left leg and lifted it up and placed the back of her thigh on his broad shoulder. “I would suggest you hold on….” And then spreading her leg out while still holding it, he leaned in an slipped his tongue into her opening and slowly lapped all the way up to her clit. Up and down, up and down he worked, kissing licking and probing, until finally he took his index and middle finger and slid them deep inside, so he could saw his fingers in and out, while his tongue focused solely on massaging, sucking and tormenting in the most delightful way possible, his lover’s clit!

Jamie, Suzie and Della - Lake Oswego, OR - day after the World Quak

"That is certainly a move in the proper erection!"

Suzie laughed immediately at Jamie's quip, uncertain about whether he actually said erection, not direction, or whether she'd only thought she heard it.

She'd unzipped him and now unbuttoned him, and as he negotiated about the pot and coke, his jeans fell away from his hips to settle about his calves. Suzie didn't hesitate to reach into his boxers and grab a handful of cock, causing Jamie to interrupt his response with a deep draw of air.

He went on, "...and I am almost as good with my tongue and fingers as I am with my cock...my jaws rarely get tired, and I love to eat pussy!"

"I already have someone who eats my pussy," she said, smiling wide before reaching her face forward to take Jamie's lower lip into her teeth. She looked him in the eye as she held on to both that soft bit of flesh between her fangs and his harder piece of meat in her hand, which was now slowly stroking up and down a couple of inches. Speaking of his cock, Suzie released her hold on Jamie's lip and said, "If I find I need a man to satisfy my needs, it's 'cause he has one of these."

Then, just as quickly as it had begun, it ended: Suzie pulled her hand from Jamie's underwear and slipped out from between his arms. She giggled, looking down to see him sticking out the open fly of his boxers. She teased, "Your direction is showing."

She laughed as she threw the door open and ran playfully down the hallway. When Jamie redressed and rejoined her, she was in the kitchen drying the dishes that Della had actually washed. Suzie studied Jamie with a wide smile as she told her girlfriend, "The three of us are going to live here together..."

She looked for Jamie's reaction but continued before he could respond, "...and we're each going to contribute--"

"I am!" Della said defensively, asking, "What are you doing?"

Suzie ignored her, going on with, "And we'll find a way to get what we need to get along, food and booze and stuff, and we'll all be very happy together..."

She glanced at Jamie's groin, then stuck her tongue out and made a lewd gesture with it before finishing, "...won't we?"

The rest of the day was spent contemplating the future of the three together. Suzie did most of the speaking on the girls' behalf, though Della -- who was a smart cookie with a lot of knowledge -- offered up some details once in a while. The two of them knew a lot of shady people, and they knew where said shady people kept their stashes of drugs, cash, and whatnot.

"Course, is they survived the quake like we did," Della offered, "we're not gonna get their stuff."

"The end of the world doesn't mean people don't need pot and coke and pills, though..." Suzie reminded them. Then, looking across the living room to Jamie, she added, "...and sex."

Even though the idea hadn't even dawned on them yet, the three of them were destined to turn the lake side estate into something that every community desperately needed: a brothel. The end of the world, as Suzie had called it, didn't mean the end of sexual needs that couldn't, wouldn't, or shouldn't be fulfilled by one's significant other.

There simply were things that men and even women could only get from others who were driven by more than their own love or lust. Suzie and Della understood this, and several times a year in the past, they'd been able to pay their rent or fill their fridge and cupboards with food because of this knowledge.

This understanding was still a few days or weeks away, but when it came to them, they would look at each other in surprise as if to ask Why didn't we think of this a long time ago?

Last edited:

Kistin knew nothing more about paddling a boat than she'd seen people do on television. But she grasped the oar and did the best she could, finding very quickly how her grip and stroke and body movement had to be adjusted to get any work out of it all. She wasn't keeping up with the stronger and more skilled Tony, of course, and he often had to switch to row on her side of the boat to keep them straight.

But soon enough, the waters around them seemed to calm, and Tony called forward to her, “We’re good…you can stop…”

She dropped the oar into the bottom of the boat, looked back to see the rush of water no longer obvious, and looked to Tony with an expression of mixed panic and relief. He moved forward to her as Kirstin herself turned to face him, and a moment later she was in his arms and his lips were pressed to her own.

Kirstin reacted without thinking, the emotion of the moment and of the previous day's horrific hours too much for her. She wrapped her arms around Tony and met the kiss passionately, and even when he began to pull his mouth back, she reached her hands from his back up high under his arm pits to his head in an attempt to hold their heads together for a second kiss.

Then, just as suddenly as it had begun, Kirstin pulled back, returned to her seat in the dinghy, and dropped her eyes to the dirty water that had flooded the bottom couple of inches of the boat.

"Sorry, Tony," she murmured in a tone of embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

She had remembered in a flash, somewhat reluctantly, that he was a married man and that, for all they knew, he wife was in danger and yet very much alive and waiting for Tony to return to not just his kids but to her.

She peeked up at him but couldn't maintain eye contact. Kirstin wanted to hold him so badly, to kiss him again so badly; her heart was pounding wildly and it wasn't entirely from the very recent near death experience, which was what she was considering the collapse of the building behind them.

Tony Stabler excited her, and Kirstin would have loved nothing more than to be naked with him on a firm mattress, making passionately love. But that wasn't their fate. Or, at least, that was what she thought.

"Where do we find a boat?" she asked.

She looked around them and, ironically, found a dozen or so boats within eye sight. But they were each laying on their sides or literally atop cars or beached inside fully or partially destroyed buildings. They would find what Tony needed when they got closer to the actual ocean and not the inland sea that the tsunami had created.

She peeked at Tony once more, asking, "Can I help ... row, I mean? Or..."

Unable to meet his eyes, Kirstin spun around in her seat to look forward, away from Tony, as she chastised herself in silence for her growing feelings for her married hero.

Pamela Lyons & Chris Taylor, with Maggie Taylor as well

Chris told Pamela, “Perhaps I could give you your present first..."

And he did.

She leaned back into the wall of the little bedroom, her thighs on his shoulders, her legs wrapped around his back, ankles crossed, as he ate at her pussy with a hungry mouth. Pamela held his head into her crotch, moving in opposition to his tongue's movements up and down her slit and clit, until her entire being tensed up and she exploded in climax.

They would move to the bed, strip her of the remaining sexy garments, and make love for almost two hours. Pamela hadn't been so been so satisfied by a man in years, possibly in forever, and not just because Chris drove her to four deeply felt orgasms before they finally drifted off to sleep in one another's arms.

She was in love.

...............................​

Meanwhile, within sight of the little hill where her husband lay naked with another woman, Maggie Taylor stood in the open face of the high rise in which she'd been during the earthquake, looking out upon the destroyed city of Los Angeles. She'd exchanged her little black dress for some more casual, warmer, and much more appropriate clothing she'd found in an apartment nearer the ground level of the building: a tee, a hoody, a pair of loose fitting jeans, and deck shoes.

There were others here as well, other survivors who'd decided that the safest place to be right now was in the building. Despite more than a third of the structure have been dislodged and dropped to the avenues below by the quake, the general opinion now -- after dozens of lighter aftershocks -- was that the remainder of the building seemed fairly solid.

Besides, the streets below were still under two or three feet of water, so without a boat, where were they going to go? There had been first responders out and about all day, of course: police, fire, National Guard. But they'd been so busy with others who were in greater need that Maggie had decided to just wait out the disaster for now. The 12 year old Zinnia had been taken away, though, after Maggie reassured her that her family was probably waiting for her somewhere else in safety.

Despite not asking to be rescued by them, Maggie was happy for one aspect of the National Guard. They'd taken away to safety the injured among the survivors, and after that, he taken identifying information from all the remaining survivors to be put in a data base. Maggie had identified herself, giving her Social Security number, address, cell phone number, etc.; and, of course, she'd given them the same information regarding her husband, on the off chance that perhaps he had survived the disaster.

"I don't see him in our list yet, ma'am," the soldier taking her information had told her earlier today. "But I mean it when I say yet, ma'am. We have hundreds of personnel gathering information that is going into the data base. If your husband survived and provides his information, the connection will be made. We'll get the two of you back together, ma'am, I promise."

It was that promise that had been part of the reason Maggie had decided to remain right here in the damaged high rise. The National Guard was evacuating survivors to several survivor camps that were more inland, of course, but the wait for boats, high water vehicles, and helicopters was long.

"I'm good here for now," she'd told the soldier, "so long as you have my location for my husband to learn."

"We do, ma'am," the Guardsman had said before distributing food and water to Maggie and the others and moving on to the next location.

From the building's 8th floor -- high enough not to smell the death and destruction below -- Maggie just stared out upon the dark world, wondering where life would take her next. Chris was surely dead, though, she didn't really want to believe it. She would remain here another day or two, giving him time to connect with her. After that, she'd let them evacuate her to one of the camps.

She looked to the southeast, seeing the hills bordering the Los Angeles basin. Beyond them was Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, where Maggie's husband's brother had been stationed. She chastised herself for not knowing for certain whether or not Billy was still at Miramar, particularly when she tried to give Billy's information to the Guardsman for the data base and could only give his name: no rank, no rating, no unit designation, no commanding officer, nothing.

"I'll try to find more on him in the data base," the Guardsman had told Maggie, adding, "If we find him and verify your connection to him, you'll gain priority evacuee status. We'll get you to him, ma'am."

Knowing that her husband was likely dead, going to be with Billy seemed like the best option at this point. Of course, he would be busy with whatever he did for the military and wouldn't have time for her. Hell, if he was still alive, he might be overseas at this point, fighting Lord knows what dangers the United States was facing.

But it was hope, and right now, that was what Maggie needed.

Jamie, Suzie and Della - Lake Oswego, OR - closing the day after the World Quake

Jamie had enjoyed the entire exchange, pressing Suzie against the wall, the first kiss, the second, the tugging of his lip as her hands worked his large, hard, cock free! She also made her point clear to his proposition, "I already have someone who eats my pussy...If I find I need a man to satisfy my needs, it's 'cause he has one of these." Jamie laughed, "I'm sure she is very good..." In fact, he knew it for a fact! "...but don't knock it til you've tried it...and it isn't like its a choice, you get both ... as often and hard as you can take it!"

As strong as this attraction was, the desire to fuck, despite the play, he would learn he had greatly discounted the skills of the older Della, a woman he would learn to covet! Suzie was a tease though, luckily for her, he didn't believe she was just a tease, for if he had, he would have thrown the two out on their very attractive asses!

He laughed at her declaration, "Yep, we are going to live here, one big happy, incestuous family!" And this time it was his turn to playfully stick his tongue out at the petulant Della. He was actually impressed at how smart they were, they were all a lot a like, natural born opportunists, willing to do whatever they needed to survive and always looking to maximize the fun along the way.

They mentioned places and people they might take advantage of, potential customers. "I have some stashes here, MY stashes, but I have hid drugs up here for a long time. If we have customers, I have product. I also saw a red head this morning, when I took my polar plunge, so there are some younger clients too!" Little did Jamie know that the redhead he had seen, actually had a sister, and he would some day not only fuck them both, but serve as their pimp.

It was getting late, and Jamie wanted to end the night on a high note. "I am going to build a fire and cut some lines out there, just in case anyone might want to join me. There are a couple of things that would make it better though, I am thinking a bottle of bourbon or tequila, and some scantily clad women. Any idea where we might find any of those....and I don't care if I fuck...maybe I'll just watch." He grinned and turned away, waving his bag of white candy above his head, a small mirror in his other hand. It only took him about five minutes to get the fire going strong, and that was when he heard the door open behind him ....

Tony had completely gotten caught in the emotion and exhilaration of the moment, Tony wasn't sure they would make it, and if sucked down in the whirlpool created by the implosion of the Cabela's that had been their refuge only a short time earlier. He had grabbed Kristin and kissed her, really kissed her, before he even realized what he had done! Even as the kiss ended he was trying to formulate how he could have done such a thing, and he only hoped he hadn't completely lost her trust.

So, her reaction, rather than pushing him away, or even slapping him of pulling him back and pressing in even harder, was a huge, huge relief, only to see the same concern voiced by Kirstin, herself! "Sorry, Tony," she murmured in a tone of embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." Tony's heart was pounding in his chest, and he wanted her, God how he wanted her, but they had so much to do, so he took a moment to collect his thoughts before responding, but he saw her peaking at him. Finally, Tony slid over and took her hand.

He was smiling, "Yes, you did mean to, and so did I ...." He rolled his head back laughing, "God, did I! ... I don't know that that means, but I did, trust me ..." He took a second to make sure it resonated. "But...we need to table that, decide if we go back there or not, but right now we need to keep moving, okay?"

From that point on they were on a desperate search for a boat, something they could use to head North and get away a bit from the coast. Although that was something Tony would explain later to the "non water" girl. She had asked where they could find a boat and if she could help. Tony brought the engine down so hea could be easily heard.

"We need to get out there..." He pointed out past the mess, past the pier. "...All of these that have washed ashore, I don't think can work. First they are mostly motor boats, and ski boats, and ...." Kirstin broke him off, "Isn't that what we need?" Tony smiled, "You really aren't a water girl ... I mean, yeath, some 35 or 40 foot yacht would be great, but, we aren't finding that, and even if we did, I don't know how we get enough fuel to make the trip." They were just now getting into eyesight of the marina, and all of the water had the colorful sheen and gassy smell of spilled petrol.

"The boat would have to be that big in order to handle the waves we are likely to encounter as we moves safely out to sea a bit so we don't get washed ashore. If we are going to make it, we need to get out to one of the boats moored deep in the harbor." There were three sail boats they each looked about 30 feet, which Tony knew was about the smallest that could handle the waves and weather the open ocean might provide, yet small enough for him to handle. Tony pointed them out to Kirstin, they were each about 100 yards apart. "We have enough to start our trip, and I am hoping as we head North we might be able to dock if we need anything more. I want to get out to sea as soon as possible before any other after shocks hit!"

It took them nearly two hours of hard work, to get to the first boat only to see a gaping hole in the side that would never allow it to go to sea. Another twenty-five minutes and they hit the second. Tony held his breath. "This is perfect, there's even a small trolling motor..." He winked at Kirstin, "You wanted a motor right?" He paddled up to the side and helped Kirst up first, and then climbed up himself. It was a cabin boat, a single queen sized bed below, even a small, stocked gally. "We got lucky!" He didn't mention that they were undoubtedly about to commit grand larceny, but he figured he had enough money he would make sure to make it worth the boat owner's while.

Tony found the winch and cranked up the anchor. It was nearly seven o'clock, and the sun had long since dipped below the horizon. "Let's sail five miles or so straight out and drop anchor for the night and rest, it should only take us an hour or so. We have nearly a three day sale ahead of us, and that's if we don't have to stop." Tony was right, it took them about an hour to get safely out to sea, and he dropped anchor. "Let's see what they have here, hopefully there is a meal or two down there we can use before he have to dip into their rations...." What went briefly unmentioned was the single bed that they would soon be sharing....

Back