Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's sad. :( I went to our toy store when I was hugely pregnant. If I got bed looks, I didn't notice. No rude comments either. I actually had several sales ladies help me and a couple random guy customers offer advice / encouragement as I browsed the lingerie. It was a very fun shopping trip. I'm sorry your trip wasn't as fun. I hope you at least picked up some fun stuff while you were there. :devil:

Freudian slip?:D:heart: For so some reason I can't keep lick and like straight on this board:eek:

Love your new avatar:)

I went to an adult toy store last night

That's sad. :( I went to our toy store when I was hugely pregnant. If I got bed looks, I didn't notice. No rude comments either. I actually had several sales ladies help me and a couple random guy customers offer advice / encouragement as I browsed the lingerie. It was a very fun shopping trip. I'm sorry your trip wasn't as fun. I hope you at least picked up some fun stuff while you were there. :devil:
I went to an adult bookstore once and the clerk was a pregnant woman. Very very hot little number. Man was I tongue tied :eek:

tumblr_lup6fk4TbO1qa1bago1_400.jpg

I'm glad there are men that enjoy BBW's online..because they certainly aren't around in RL near me!
I went to an adult toy store last night..and yes, even at 6 months pregnant...and I expected the dirty looks from women in the store (and the lady who told me I was a disgrace) but the guys who acted truly appauled by my presence was shocking. One guy said to me "Pregnant girls are only hot when they are skinny with a baby bump".

Awesome :) But the trip has made today much more enjoyable :D

considering sex is one of the recommended ways to induce labor when you are beyond 9 months, people shouldn't be appalled that you were there.

and unfortunately, many of the skinny women with baby bumps are the ones who are starving themselves and slowly killing their unborn child.

At my favorite writing hole and caffeine dealer, there has been two pregnant baristas, each one HOT! And, the two BBW baristas are sexy; one is always being chatted up by the lesbians :D

I shouldn't be here

Hello everyone!

I shouldn't be here as I have sooooooooo much work that I'm sure I'll be up until at least 5 today working. But

THIS

was too good not to share. Honestly! :heart::heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back