Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect!

[URL website address included in photo]

tumblr_luy6a3Ic6s1qbrqc6

Long legs too.......:devil:

i don't blame Sensational Videos for posting on sites because they need to get the advertising, but all their free vids aren't very long, which blows.

Maybe his dick was too small. :cool:

lol....Sorry.. couldn't resist. :D That video is funny. Best part was where she claims to be flexible. She kinda scares me though.

that and she was so afraid he was going to try and stick his cock in her ass.

for anyone wondering, it's Glory Foxxx. i thought i recognized the tats.

I'm glad there are men that enjoy BBW's online..because they certainly aren't around in RL near me!
I went to an adult toy store last night..and yes, even at 6 months pregnant...and I expected the dirty looks from women in the store (and the lady who told me I was a disgrace) but the guys who acted truly appauled by my presence was shocking. One guy said to me "Pregnant girls are only hot when they are skinny with a baby bump".

Awesome :) But the trip has made today much more enjoyable :D

I'm glad there are men that enjoy BBW's online..because they certainly aren't around in RL near me!
I went to an adult toy store last night..and yes, even at 6 months pregnant...and I expected the dirty looks from women in the store (and the lady who told me I was a disgrace) but the guys who acted truly appauled by my presence was shocking. One guy said to me "Pregnant girls are only hot when they are skinny with a baby bump".

ooooooooo.......lovely beginning........do tell more........;)

We are everywhere. You just need to know where to look.

We are everywhere, it's just that some of us hide, afraid to "come out." Society STILL looks down on women that aren't size 2 and below. I am not one of them, I ain't afraid to be seen with women with curves! Hell, there are times when I'm out with more than one!!!

And the women looked down on you in the toy store? OMG hypocrites!

That's sad. :( I went to our toy store when I was hugely pregnant. If I got bed looks, I didn't notice. No rude comments either. I actually had several sales ladies help me and a couple random guy customers offer advice / encouragement as I browsed the lingerie. It was a very fun shopping trip. I'm sorry your trip wasn't as fun. I hope you at least picked up some fun stuff while you were there. :devil:

I wish I did know where to look ;)

Well........you are loved here........and there are far more men everywhere......:heart:

Sometimes what you are looking for is closer than you think.

As you can see, you already have a place to start looking :devil::rose:
Then you may find it easier to spot those of us in your neck of the woods. I doubt if you really look, and pay attention to the glances you get, you WILL find someone. But heck, being selfish now, start looking here :)

That's sad. :( I went to our toy store when I was hugely pregnant. If I got bed looks, I didn't notice. No rude comments either. I actually had several sales ladies help me and a couple random guy customers offer advice / encouragement as I browsed the lingerie. It was a very fun shopping trip. I'm sorry your trip wasn't as fun. I hope you at least picked up some fun stuff while you were there. :devil:

The
best
sig line
ever
!!!

Bizarre - you'd think that people shopping/working in such a place would be open-minded and accepting. :(

One of the fantastic things about my own girlfriend being pregnant (this is me in normal-straight-bloke mode, not weirdo-who-wears-girls clothes mode!) is that, now she's four months into it, her sex drive has shot up. :D And she is looking just fantastic. Bigger breasts, bigger tummy (she was slightly plump to start with, very very pretty and sexy!), and that sort of "glow" that a pregnant girl has. It's just brilliant all round!

So if these clowns in the shop actually knew anything about anything, they would (a) realise your sex drive has probably skyrocketed, (b) see just how damn sexy you undoubtedy look, and (c) in the case of the women, give you a knowing wink and a smile if they've been in the same situation before!

Essentially, what I'm trying to say, in a roundabout and incherent fashion, is to pay no attention to the ignorant few and instead concentrate on enjoying yourself. I hope you have lots of fun with your new toys and succeed in finding someone nice who can join in the fun with you! :)

wow! i just saw an ad. saying . . . . " Goodby size 14, hello size 8."
and i was thinking, . . .what the hell is wrong with size 14!!:mad:

damn igetts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back