Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is, and never will be anything old about you Collar . . . ..

you have been missed too, be safe. and Happy New Year to you.. .

Thank you! I hope you have a memorable New Year's too!

I have always loved this thread, I just get busy sometimes and forget.

And since y'all are just so encouraging, I'll post another -- it's one of my newer dresses; I'm not sure anyone's seen it yet, I know that I have most definitely not had a place to wear it.

I *literally* just said "hubba hubba" out loud :) That's one fine dress, Red... well, not as fine as what's inside it, of course... ;)

Happy_New_Year_by_K_especial_by_ClubBBW.jpg

Happy New Year, guys! :)

i love this ....makes me feel normal.... such pretty ladies looking confident and sexy.... if i can just work out how they do that!

Hello everyone. I just stumbled upon this thread and thought that perhaps one of my pictures might be appreciated. Hope you all are having a Happy New Year!!
Your picture is very much appreciated! Welcome to the thread and Happy New Year.

i love this ....makes me feel normal.... such pretty ladies looking confident and sexy.... if i can just work out how they do that!
Welcome to the thread Kittykat. :)

I'm such a nerd.

First thought: Damn, she looks sexy.
Second thought: That's an old/retro looking Star Wars poster in the background. :p

LOL! I did the same thing... and then THIRD thought: She must have shot it in the mirror, since the Star Wars poster is backwards... :rolleyes:

Don't try too hard. I find just letting yourself be you and natural is far sexier. :rose:

I could not agree with this more... believe that you are enough. Easy to say, of course... but if you believe you're enough, you'll walk through the world with confidence - and nothing is sexier than a confident woman :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back