Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mer5xpglzL1r9eeweo1_500.jpg

Looks familiar.

Well, it's been a long time since I added anything to this thread.. time to fix that. :)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1163122&d=1356760745

Slightly better view?

And since y'all are just so encouraging, I'll post another -- it's one of my newer dresses; I'm not sure anyone's seen it yet, I know that I have most definitely not had a place to wear it.

These curvy and beautiful women are the reason why I adore this thread. :rose: :heart: Thank you ladies, for sharing yourselves with us.

And since y'all are just so encouraging, I'll post another -- it's one of my newer dresses; I'm not sure anyone's seen it yet, I know that I have most definitely not had a place to wear it.

Wow what a sexy lady ina sexy dress! Thanks for sharing.

my my my, well till you do. find a place to wear it, you can wear it here allll you want! you stunning beauty you . . :rose:

very nice...that's is one lucky mirror...

And I am one very lucky man to have this beautifully curvy woman waiting for me! :heart: Well done, my pet. I am proud of you for having the courage to post your pic here. You'll soon see that I'm not the only one who is enthralled with your sexy curves. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back