Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

Despite what one might assume from my lengthy, at times, posts- I hate typing and am really bad at it.

Despite what one might assume from my lengthy, at times, posts- I hate typing and am really bad at it.

Try using the voice feature on your phone instead.

It's practically hands-free, and the mistakes it makes are better than autocorrect!

Well. That was unexpected!

I have recently accepted for consideration an application for the position of chief grape peeler, palm-frond-waver, and toe-sucker. Not my usual flavor, but he has not been intimidated by the strenuous interview process, and the vetting is going well thus far.

Also, his voice is sexy as fuck. :cool: Just sayin'.

Snuggle pounce!

Sexy as fuck voices should be cherished and hoarded. You go lady!

Snuggle pounce!

Sexy as fuck voices should be cherished and hoarded. You go lady!

*snuggles you back, and sneaks in a boob jiggle*

I knew you'd be proud. Oh, and the rest of him is pretty sexy, too. :catroar:

Quoted for truth. :D

Yours is around here somewhere, isn't it? ;)

Brain = tired

Look! There's Miles!

Now, you don't need to be a Dirty Bird to reply.

Not bad! Not bad at all!

I may have to save that to my wank account. :D

Why let a few statistics and graphs get in the way... He will be back

and everyone will still be wrong... even if someone dared to agree on an aspect, well that would make them doubly wrong and they will get a least two full paragraphs telling them why...

Now, now, Nighty-poo, what has logic or empirical data got to do with right and wrong? You're just being silly, and if you'd care to look at this graph and powerpoint presentation, you'll understand why! :rolleyes:;):D:D

I made a post, saw it posted, and now it is gone. Hmm mustv'e been cosmically deleted.

Damn - I saw the Que name as a last poster but didn't get there in time...

Was it that inflammatory? You don't normally ruffle mods any more than...

Damn - I saw the Que name as a last poster but didn't get there in time...

Was it that inflammatory? You don't normally ruffle mods any more than...

I don't remember what I wrote , exactly. I mentioned something about how I had posted in the How To on a thread that had this Personals sort of vibe to it and I forgot where I was posting, so when I was done I jumped "back' (in my mind) to Personals and started dispensing advice wholesale.

So then, when I saw you as last poster I wondered if you had commented. Your post was unrelated to my comment as was the one above it and above that...I thought for a moment that there was a whole page of unread how-to blurt. Then I realized that the comments were older and my post was just not there.

I had hopes when Riles was posting here after her trashing on the GB that it might pick up around here.

I have a vague idea about encouraging the better PG threads to try posting on the GB. There are good concepts that get lost in the alphabet and poster above you fluff threads.

There is this odd poster HBKp76437467 or some such. Only starts threads. Never goes back to comment on any posts in the threads he hosts. Oddly, it sort of works on the GB. They run with it or it dies.

I don;t know who he is seems young, claims to be in university. I sometimes wonder if English is his first language.

What it looks like is he is dragging concepts from some other forum or Reddit or somewhere and posting the idea for the thread as his own. Either that or he is just full of interview questions.

More posters like that here or the GB might kick start things.

The BDSM forum is so slow. I wonder if half the problem is they are so militant about directing newbs to pre-existing threads. Which is helpful, but what the heck, sometimes a complete re-hash yields interesting results.

I think in the era of clicking like buttons on short memes, no one wants to read, much less write. Myself excluded, of course. I have all the words, and I ain't afraid to use 'em.

Wow, it's been a long time since I've had to use the ignore function. Glad I still remembered how.

:) Y'all go ahead and do your thing. I'm just gonna curl up on the couch and enjoy the pleasant hum.

If I stretch out and take a nap, please don't tickle my feet!

Back