Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

Scary Honey. My son had to told he was under no circumstances allowed to start an online cult. I believe world domination wasn't far behind. Your spawn and mine sound like they would get along quite well.

let's pray they never meet. :cool:

*nts: stop by the tack shop for harness and crop*

:heart:

That's lovely. But I am the one who mostly ends up being kicked out, or standing forlornly by the cot, pleading with him...so I am looking forward to his mother having the pleasure of his company more often soon!

Mine's 5, and more often than not ends up in bed with me at some ungodly hour, with her poor father kicked out into the spare room. I pretend it bothers me, but secretly I love the extra cuddles and will take them while she still seems to like me. Pretty soon she'll be a vile teenager who can't stand me.

That adorable little poppet could never be a vile teenager and oddly enough, both of mine still love me, and will even still throw the occasional cuddle my way. There is hope!

Today was a good day... It helps to start the day early and well. Now ...if someone could just come and lightly trace the alphabet on my back until I fall asleep???

Isn't this one of those cutie patootie Aussie phrases (like 'budgie smuggler', or 'spit the dummy') that means pull out and spray spunky gunky on my back and arse?

Oh no, why did you get me started on these? I'm at work and on the third one of them. So damn funny.

So we're working this angle to explain the productivity output at work today, and not the fuzzy tequila sweaters on your teeth and the wee beat of the fiesta still thumping behind your temples... Crafty girl.

So we're working this angle to explain the productivity output at work today, and not the fuzzy tequila sweaters on your teeth and the wee beat of the fiesta still thumping behind your temples... Crafty girl.

I will have you know that I watched them during the half hour that I get for lunch, and I cranked out 72 emails, 36 clarifications, made 6 phone calls, and answered 6 more in my 10 hour day. No slacking in my work day, my fine lad.

Also no hangover, no sweaters, and no fiesta in my temples. *sticking my tongue out at Emerson*

Well, there's me tongued.

*gif of salad being tossed magnanamously put back in drawer*

Whoa, hey! :eek:

I wasn't suggesting The Olive Garden or anything along those lines.

But I get it, you're thinking something more...BOKA.

tumblr_mb2d54CnLq1qcd5fho1_500.jpg

If you behave and do all your homework.

It is really hard to look cute and stick out your tongue. Or I'm defective. It really could go either way.

you're not defective. :rolleyes:

maybe you weren't meant to be cute. maybe you were meant to be... smoldering. :cool:

try the eyebrow waggle thing and see if you're any better at that. *nods*

If you behave and do all your homework.

It is really hard to look cute and stick out your tongue. Or I'm defective. It really could go either way.

I will always find you cute, however you stick your tongue out.

I have heard it is not where you stick it out, but where you stick it in that could make one seem more defective. Or cute.

I will always find you cute, however you stick your tongue out.

I have heard it is not where you stick it out, but where you stick it in that could make one seem more defective. Or cute.

I stuck it in your in-box. NOW you've been tongued.

Back