Bliss Gallery.

A small reminder as it has been a while...

I thought to make it easier for my clientele I will put a list of our Collections up to date every now and then, just in case you find a piece that you think might fit into one of them.

:rose: I would like to deeply thank the exclusive few who support my gallery for their contributions thus far.

I am blown away by the thought you have put into all of your delightfully erotic sensual and evocative selections. :rose:

I have been working hard on our new collection, so here is a reminder of what you can find with in these wall before I announce our next collection.

The Fire of Ice

Chocolate Bliss

Wondrously wet

Wet Silk

Sensual sketches

Pearls of Passion

Surreal Sunsets

Venus in Lace

Angel Bliss

Restlessness...

Sensual Bathing

Shades of light and dark – Bliss Nudes.

Red rapture.

The Voyeuristic Mirror

Bliss Bondage ~ Sensual Surreal

Alone

Naughty or Nice

Sensual Dominance
(Commissioned by Veroe)

Sensual Symmetry]

(commissioned by Thyri)

The Masks we wear.

& our newest collection

Original Sin

:rose:

A Small Reminder,​

If you are inspired to add a piece to my collection you are most welcome to do so.

There are a few requirements.

The Art which hangs here is truly for the pleasure of the beholder no comment or critique is expected, no words are necessary.

I prefer that each picture speak for itself, that it's individual worth truly does lie in the eye of the beholder.

Lastly, please reference in the title line which in collection your addition belongs.

Center your pieces please.

Please no Gif's, Lit has a thread for those.

"Welcome to Bliss"

:heart:

ER]

Last edited:
Original Sin...

original-sin-garden-of-eden.jpg

Original Sin

Whose...mine or yours?

I was destined from the beginning of time to be this way, should I rejoice or repent?

This unique and evocative Bliss collection will feed my muse for a story that I am currently writing inspired by erotic writer Tiffany Reisz.

My story is entitled, 'The Priest.'

tumblr_mtssol5Qk21sfsk0xo1_500.jpg

He is My Priest.

He is the embodiment of the one whom I would dare to serve if I could.

"I thought that you were the most beautiful creature on Gods earth.
I would have been atheist but for you proving proving for me that both hell and heaven exist, even if they exist only when I am with you."

Originally spoken by Christian to Soren.

It is a truth known by all who truly give of themselves in entirety unto another human being...

"Pain is but a gateway to heaven and you are the pathway I willingly choose to take me there."

Spoken by Jenny.

D68AF252-C528-43F8-AAA3-4ACA6F68CBCB-6872-000004730BC79747_zpsa1d4ec5d.jpg

Back