Bliss Gallery.

yeishia

Literotica Guru

Bliss Gallery.

There are an abundance of Picture threads, however, I like to keep those pieces I cherish close to my heart and as the walls of Soliloquium have now become filled to over flowing I have created my own space in which to house my favorites.

This is essentially a private Gallery for viewing only.

However, if you are inspired to add a piece to my collection you are most welcome to do so.

There are a few requirements.

The Art which hangs here is truly for the pleasure of the beholder no comment or critique is expected, no words are necessary.

I prefer that each picture speak for itself, that it's individual worth truly does lie in the eye of the beholder.

Lastly, please reference in the title line which in collection your addition belongs.

Center your pieces please.

:rose:

"Welcome to Bliss"

I shall start with my first Collection featuring a piece recently gifted by me to my good friend Veroe.

The fire of Ice
(My favorite aphrodisiac)

"A cube in your fingers, leaning in and rubbing it along my neck. My skin tingles from the cold, So cool, So cold... so very hot! "

ice6-1.jpg

This above poem and other snippets I may use to introduce a collection will all be referenced and accredited in my
Passionate Poetry Thread.

Last edited:
First once again thanks so much for giving me that picture, Yeishia.
And secondly wonderful pics all here. Very sensual and seductive. I love them.:heart:

mmmmmm, chocolate.

drools

Remind me to cover you with chocolate sometime my Sensual Angel.

Chocolate Bliss

"I am Delicious and Exotic
I am your Comforter
I Am Chocolate".

chocolate9.jpg

Last edited:
Back