BJs finished by swallowing every drop voluntarily

UraSwallow-new.gif
That smile🤌🔥🔥🔥...so fucking hot! Attitude really is everything. I'd take a woman with the right attitude over the one with the body anyday🪵⚔️🌹🥂

I have enjoyed training a woman who says I never swallowed and I never would. And then turning them into a cum swallowing slut who craves it and begs for it. Wakes me up to it. And I also take her mouth as I please. Very satisfying.

I love blowjobs (giving them and seeing them online). Nothing is sexier than gooey cum erupting from a beautiful cock. There are threads about blowjobs around but I wanted to focus on the ones where the sucker voluntarily does her job: gets every drop and swallows.

So let the erotic games begin!

slyrpie-new.gif
It's a complete waist spitting it out...it's already in your damn mouth just swallow it and then go back for seconds and to make sure that cock is cleaned.

I would never, EVER waste a drop!! 💦

If any escapes, I scoop it up and put it in my mouth. 👅😛
Pasuz, you are my kind of woman. I think the old adage of "Waste not, Want not" applies. I hate it when a woman spills my precious seed.

I never once had the pleasure with my wife of 41 years. Back in my youth (19ish) I knew a girl who I would pick up and we'd go park somewhere. She'd blow me and swallow without hesitation. Then I'd take her home until next time. It was a great arrangement while it lasted.

Back