BJs finished by swallowing every drop voluntarily

reblogme-9921-3KYLPiIrYP.gif

Voluntary?

Love the vids, but is it really "voluntary" if you're gripping her hair and holding her head down?
It would be voluntary for me because I like that shit😭 I'd give consent beforehand if needed. It's just because I like being controlled/dominated, and feeling like I'm being used. I'm sure the women in these videos feel the same. Of course I'd blow him and swallow without him needing to touch my head a single time. But him fucking my mouth and throat exactly the way he wants it is hot too and more of a fantasy for me.

It would be voluntary for me because I like that shit😭 I'd give consent beforehand if needed. It's just because I like being controlled/dominated, and feeling like I'm being used. I'm sure the women in these videos feel the same. Of course I'd blow him and swallow without him needing to touch my head a single time. But him fucking my mouth and throat exactly the way he wants it is hot too and more of a fantasy for me.
Thats great if you like it, but 95% as a guess of vids I've seen are probably not by choice. Most seem like they are being sprayed with battery acid. Nothing hot about that for me.

Back