My Lover's Son (closed)

PennySaver

Literotica Guru
"My Lover's Son"

I'd known exactly what I was getting myself into when I'd begun sleeping with Richard Harris. He was married and 15 years my senior to my age of 26, either of which would have made some women think twice before engaging in such a relationship. But he was kind and thoughtful and gentle ... and sometimes, when it was appropriate, not; oh, don't get he wrong, I'm not into rough sex or anything, but sometimes being manhandled a bit is just what a girl needs.

There was more to him than that, of course: he took care of me. I'd been living off my dwindling savings when we'd met, and after one night in the sack with me, Richard had committed to paying my lease, paying off my car, and providing me with a generous allowance. In return, I gave him anything and everything he didn't get from his wife. It was a good arrangement: I got what I needed; Richard got what he wanted.

I'd never had to refuse him anything he'd considered kinky, because his concept of kinky was pretty much my idea of normal sex. My ass was the first into which he'd ever put his cock, and while he'd found it interesting and very enjoyable, he'd told me it wasn't his thing and we'd never done again. I'd given him a hand job in the back booth of a dark restaurant we frequented, and another weekend I'd invited a female friend to spend the night with us; both had been firsts for Richard.

I never offered new acts to him of my own accord, but I also made it clear that more likely than not, I was amenable to anything that might come to mind. Richard's fantasies weren't extravagant, which was fine with me; our sex life was very satisfactory for him -- me, too, more often than not -- so I was perfectly fine to just go with the flow.

And then came a request I would never have expected. Richard came to the beach house, helped me finish off a bottle of wine I'd opened earlier in the week, and said to me point blank, "I'd very much appreciate it if you would introduce my son to sex."

Both my eyes and mouth opened wide in shock. "Excuse me?" I asked flabbergasted. Richard repeated his request almost word for word. I laughed, asking, "What in the world...?"

I knew of Robert, of course; Richard was very proud of his son and had spoken of him often. I'd even met him recently -- totally accidentally -- when I'd tried to surprise Richard on his birthday by meeting him outside his office at day's end, only to look up and find the pair of them exiting the building together. I'd called out to Richard and waved him my way before seeing the familiar face of Robert and realizing my faux pas.

"I was waiting for Timothy," I said as they neared, quickly trying to counter for my mistake. Timothy was a new partner in the firm who I was hoping Robert knew little of as I lied, "He's taking me to lunch. Is he still in the office?"

Richard -- whose eyes had been as big around as mine were now -- picked up his end of the ruse with skill, telling me that Timothy was still inside, returning an important phone call. He sent me off into the building to search for my lunch date without his son suspecting anything. Later that night, we had a serious talk about the dangers of surprises, followed by Richard's revelation that for the rest of the afternoon, his son had been unable to stop talking about my tits, which had been wonderfully displayed in a tight blouse sans a brassiere underneath.

"Robert turned 18 Tuesday," Richard told me, beginning his explanation. I reminded him that I knew this, that I had been the one who'd picked out Robert's birthday present. Richard informed me, "And you did very well, too. If he isn't sleeping, eating, or playing video games with his friends online, he's zipping all around the neighborhood on that electric bike."

He hesitated a moment, and I prompted anxiously, "And...?"

"He loves the bike ... but..." Richard began again, hesitating before he explained, "But what he really wanted for his birthday ... was you!"

Again, I was flabbergasted. Then, with a sudden realization, I asked in shock, "Wait, does he know about us...? About me and you?"

"No ... no! Of course not," Richard reassured me. "He believed you little story about Timothy just fine. But..."

"But what?"

Richard contemplated how he wanted to continue, then explained, "He's still a virgin ... and he goes off to university in--"

I laughed, interrupting Richard. I explained, "Your son is a virgin? That hunk of a son of yours ... is a virgin still?"

I didn't believe this for a moment. Robert was the type of kid that every sex-starved high school girl wanted to fuck: handsome, well built, and from a well-to-do family. But Richard assured me that it was the truth. He said they'd had a serious, heart-to-heart, father-to-son talk about it, in which Robert had explained that he'd been concentrating so diligently on his studies and sports that he simply hadn't taken the time to look for the right girl with whom to become a man.

"He leaves for University in 6 weeks," Richard continued, "and he doesn't want to show up there a virgin."

"And there's no girl at his school that he wants to do it with?" I asked surprised. "I mean, c'm'on, there's gotta be at least one oversexed slut who would eagerly part her thighs for him."

Richard looked a bit surprise at my rather vulgar description, but let it go. "He doesn't want a girl, Penny. He wants a woman. He wants his first time to be with a woman who knows what she's doing, someone who can teach him."

"And you suggested me?"

"No, of course not," Richard laughed. "Robert remembered you, and--"

"But I'm with Timothy ... remember?"

Again, Richard laughed. "Well, there's been a bit of a complication there. You aren't dating Timothy." He saw the confusion in my face and explained: "Of all the men in my office that you could have chosen as your fantasy boyfriend ... you had to pick the one who my son recently learned is engaged ... to another man."

We were sitting on the couch as we talked, and now I fell back into it, staring up at the ceiling as my mind spun. "So ... your son knows I'm not dating Timothy because Timothy is dating another man ... and--"

"And he still can't get your tits," Richard said with humor in his voice, continuing, "those wondrous orbs that you know I myself love so much out of his mind, and when he asked if I knew what your dating status was..."

I lifted my head to look him in the eyes again, saying, "You told him I was single ... and would love to give him his first fuck." Richard shrugged, and as I sat up, I asked, "What exactly did you tell him?"

"I told him ... that I was pretty sure you were single ... that I helped you find your current job a while back -- by the way, he thinks you sell commercial properties online -- and ... that I thought you might show your appreciation for that--"

"By fucking him," I cut in.

Richard didn't immediately react but finally did again shrug. "Penny ... I want my son to be happy. This would make him very happy. You make me very happy." A long moment of silence passed, after which Richard said, "You don't have to do this for me, Penny. I just thought ... maybe ... maybe you could introduce my son to sex in a way that ... you know ... might be something he would recall with fondness for the rest of his life."

I wanted to laugh at that, thinking to myself that all a man has to do is cum to recall the act with fondness. But Richard was correct of course: men sometimes experienced bad sex, too, though I'm sure it was far less often percentage wise than those experiences for women.

"I need to think about this," I told him. I stood to retrieve a second bottle of wine, opened it, and poured both of our glasses full. I asked, "When do you need my answer?"

"I'm here for the night," Richard reminded me. His cover stories for getting away from his wife for the time we spent together were always work related: sometimes, he claimed to be staying over at the office, saying he was sleeping on the pullout couch after a long night of studying briefs while in reality he was here at the beach house; sometimes, he claimed to be going out of town, coming here or actually going out of town but with me at his side. He finished, "It would be good if I knew before I left. I'm having lunch with Robert tomorrow."

We agreed to sleep on it, and -- surprisingly -- that was what we actually did: sleep. In the morning, however, I rolled over to mount Richard's rapidly-enlarging cock and reminded him of how I made him happy and -- potentially -- could make his son happy as well. After we showered and dressed -- he in his suit, me in my jogging clothes -- I told him, "If this will make you happy, I'll do it. Of course, I will. I'd do anything for you. You know that."

Richard kissed me lovingly on the forehead, then on the lips. "Thank you, Penny. This means a lot to me. And it will mean a lot to Robert as well." He gathered his things, and I walked with him to the door. As he left, he smiled and told me, "I'll set something up for this upcoming weekend."

The way he said that, I couldn't help but wonder whether he meant for me to spend a couple of hours with Robert or a couple of days. Either way, I'd do as wished. In a sense, I worked for Richard Harris -- I was his employee -- and whatever he asked of me, just as with the many months before this day, I would do as asked with enthusiasm and a smile.

Who knows, I thought as I watched Richard drive off, I might enjoy this, too.

Robert stared dumbfounded at his father across the glass, umbrella shaded table on their home's seaside facing veranda. His mind was rushing a million miles an hour, and he had so much he wanted to say. And yet, all he managed to verbalize was, "You're kidding, right?"

"Not at all son." Richard sipped at his vodka and tonic. "I asked her if she would be interested in meeting you more formally. She said she would be delighted."

"By formally, you mean ...?"

"She would like to spend the night with you, son." Richard gave his words a moment to sink in. Robert's face was still filled with confusion. "She would like to spend the night with you, in bed. Sex, Bobby."

"How..." he started, unable to finish.

"As I told you, Penny would like to show her appreciation for the career path on which I put her by doing something that would make me happy." He sipped his drink again. "Helping you to fulfill your desire to leave for university having surrendered your virginity in a night of delightful, satisfying, and memorable sex would make you happy, which would in turn make me happy."

"I would think that YOU having a, how did you say it, a night of delightful, satisfying, and memorable sex with Penny would make YOU happy," Robert said, raising an eyebrow. He knew his father liked the ladies. He didn't know whether or not his father had ever cheated on his mother, though. He certainly didn't know that Penny was his father's mistress, obviously. "I guess I'm kind of wondering why she didn't offer to fuck you."

"She did," Richard said bluntly. "I politely turned her down. I would never do that to your mother."

Robert checked his father's expression. Richard didn't seem to be lying. Robert thought he had a pretty good read on his father. Little did he know that he didn't at all. "So, she's just going to fuck me?"

"First, it's not fucking. It's making love. There is a difference. The sooner you learn that the better."

Robert was too inexperienced with the opposite sex to know the difference, of course. The farthest he'd gotten with a girl so far had been sucking on Carmine Rigotti's nipples after the championship baseball game a couple of months ago.

It wasn't that Robert didn't like girls. For Christ's sake, he masturbated to the thought of them almost every night and sometimes in the morning or in the shower. It was just that he didn't feel he had the time to dedicate to having a fulltime girlfriend. And he wasn't interested in just getting laid. Well, that wasn't entirely true. He just thought that accomplishing that would be time consuming as well. Right now he had summer ball, college prep classes, and two different community outreach programs. And there was the obligatory family time aimed at keeping his parents happy in the attempt to boost his freshman year allowance.

"So, what am I supposed to do?"

"Nothing, son," Richard said. He drained his drink and stood. "I'm going to Dallas Thursday. I'll text you Penny's address Friday. I don't have it yet." That was a lie, of course. "But I'll get it tomorrow or Wednesday and get it to you by Thursday. I'll have some instructions for you. Tips. Follow them to the letter, and you'll have a marvelous time."

Robert watched his father head toward the home's entrance. "Thank you, dad. I, um, I don't really know what to say. This is strange, isn't it?"

"Not really, son. Your grandfather introduced me to the pleasures of sex for my 18th birthday. She was a nice lady from the neighborhood. A handful of years my senior. Very sweet. Very skilled." That was another lie. A series of them, actually. Save for the skilled part. Grampa James had taken Richard to a whore house when he was just short of his 15th birthday. But that wasn't something he was going to tell his son. "Think of it as an act of coming of age. That, I think, is something every father should help their son with if they welcome the assistance."

Richard disappeared inside the house, calling politely to his wife about the status of the dinner she was preparing. Robert decided to stay where he was for a few minutes. Below the glass table, the crotch of his pants was noticeably bulging from the massive and aching erection behind the denim. This wasn't something he wanted his mother to see, of course.

He looked out over the ocean. He tried to recall how Penny had looked that day outside his father's office. She had a magnificent figure. Huge tits with well displayed nipples. An hourglass figure. A well-rounded, pear-shaped ass. Long, athletic legs. Beautiful face. Tanned skin. She was perfect.

And she was going to be his. She was going to take her clothes off and fuck him. No, make love to him. Dad said.

The thought of it was simply too much. He looked for him mother. She was in the kitchen, away from his path to his bedroom. Hurriedly, he rushed for and up the stairs. Less than a minute later, he was in his bathroom with his hand lotion covered cock in his hand. It wasn't Penny. But it would do for now.

Over the next few days, Penny traded several phone calls with Richard. She regularly talked to him -- specific days, specific times, about their next time together generally -- but, since they had nothing scheduled between them themselves, these calls were all about the upcoming event. She understood that he was very concerned that his son enjoy himself to the fullest, to the point that at one point she softly told him, "You're micromanaging, Richard. Don't worry. I have this all in hand."

Richard had given Penny's phone number to Robert on Wednesday, and on Thursday -- as instructed -- he sent a text asking for the specifics of their date. She responded with her address and time, telling him in response to his question, No, you do not need to bring anything. She contemplated their plans, though, and -- thinking that perhaps she should begin his sexual education the correct way -- sent a second text that included a second address: Condoms and lubricant. Go here.

Now, all that was required from her was to wait. Penny had already realized that she was anxious over the whole affair. She'd been on blinds dates before, but this was something entirely different; not only was she guaranteeing her date sex, but he was the 18-year-old son of her sugar daddy. Oh, Penny wasn't concerned about anything going wrong; they would fuck, he'd enjoy himself, he'd go home and tell his father so, and that would be the end of it. Right?

But what if it wasn't? What if Robert enjoyed himself so thoroughly that he didn't want to stop at just one fuck? What if in his mind he concluded that she was a slut or a whore -- yes, they were theoretically different in her mind -- and decided that he should be able to call on her anytime he wished? Of course, the most frightening thing to Penny was that Robert wouldn't enjoy himself and, again, would tell his father so. What was she to do then? How would Richard see her at that point?

Let it go, it'll be fine, she found herself repeating to herself every time she found herself getting anxious. She would laugh, remind herself that Robert was an 18-year-old horny boy, and that there wasn't nothing about which to be worried. It's just sex.

Friday night finally arrived, and Penny was about as ready as she could be. She'd lit a few scented candles that intertwined with the beach house's natural sea air scent. She'd never really been much of a cook, so -- using some of the extra allowance money Richard had left her for the night, like a man laying hundreds on the lamp table after sex -- she'd had a rather extravagant meal catered to her house; the delivery woman had set out the cold items on the dining room table, put the hot foods in the double ovens on low, and iced the champagne. Penny questioned the idea of providing the teen alcohol for a number of reasons and eventually put it in the back of the fridge, behind a wide selection of non-alcoholic beverages.

She spent almost two hours in her walk-in closet, again contemplating what best to wear. Penny maintained an expansive wardrobe that, of course, included a vast collection of sexy undergarments. Boys like lingerie, she told herself several times, reminding herself that Robert was only 18 and, of course, a virgin; he would surely be excited to see her drop her dress to the floor to reveal something small, lacy, and semi-sheer.

In the end, remembering that this night wasn't a date and was instead an educational experience that had its roots in Robert's ogling of her delicious body some weeks earlier, Penny decided to go a different direction. When he arrived and knocked on the slightly cracked door, she called out for him come on in, it's open for you, and when he cleared the foyer and stepped into the living room, he found her sitting on the couch in all her feminine glory.

"Robert, I presume," she asked softly as she registered his reaction. "I'm Penny. It's nice to meet you."

Back