Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm..... Since someone nicely asked to see the front of those PINK ;) and black panties, I thought I'd show y'all.... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

#1. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 155
#2. The back taken a bit better... ;):kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 154
Mmmmm..... The other end.... :kiss:

#3.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 155
OHHHHHH MYYYYY! I am speechless! What a HOTTIE! Of course I was taught to NEVER talk with my mouth full! I would love to have those amazing perfect nipples between my lips! :p

OHHHHHH MYYYYY! I am speechless! What a HOTTIE! Of course I was taught to NEVER talk with my mouth full! I would love to have those amazing perfect nipples between my lips! :p

Why, thank ya, SC...... A very wise mother you've got..... :kiss:

Mmmmmm...... Oh don't you know it, sweetheart..... To bad we didn't bump into each other..... You just wait till I corner you.... ;):kiss::kiss::kiss:
Mmmmm...have some wicked plans for me lover? BTW darling....the new pictures...I'm speechless!! I need to feel your fullness between my soft lips...or maybe wrapped around my hard cock...

Mmmmm...have some wicked plans for me lover? BTW darling....the new pictures...I'm speechless!! I need to feel your fullness between my soft lips...or maybe wrapped around my hard cock...

Afternoon, sweetheart..... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Always got wicked plans in the making for you...... Mmmmmm...... I'm surprised you used "or" instead of "and" in your statement..... You don't have a fever or something, do ya??? :eek:;):kiss:

Oh baby....I could so take care of that for you....lay you on your back at the edge of the bed...your feet resting in my shoulders as I kneel beside it...my tongue teasing your sweet, silky sex...

Oh baby....I could so take care of that for you....lay you on your back at the edge of the bed...your feet resting in my shoulders as I kneel beside it...my tongue teasing your sweet, silky sex...

Mmmmmmmm.... you do know what I like!!!!:kiss:

My tongue, firm and flat..dragging up your sweet lips...tasting your honey...your body quivering as my tongue flits across your throbbing clit...

My tongue, firm and flat..dragging up your sweet lips...tasting your honey...your body quivering as my tongue flits across your throbbing clit...

I swear, are our minds linked or what???:kiss::kiss::kiss:

We do very often think alike sexy...
gotta run for a bit lover. I'm so glad we got to play a bit..Btw...there are a few pictures of me "paired pictures" thread

We do very often think alike sexy...
gotta run for a bit lover. I'm so glad we got to play a bit..Btw...there are a few pictures of me "paired pictures" thread

Mmmmm... You can't type you need to run... I was fixing to say that!!!! Jewels is heading over..... See ya soon, and if I don't just ooooooogle those new pics of mine and keep telling yourself.... I don't have to say "or"..... I don't have to say "or".....;):kiss::kiss::kiss:

MMM....you and Jewels....now I will have my mind racing.....

Mmmmmmmm..... and I'm not gonna tell ya what we've been doing for the last couple of hours.... Just gonna let your mind race.....:devil::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back