Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictorial evidence is preferred...:cool::devil:

Lol... Nah... That's no fun... I'll let y'all dress in me in two articles of clothing in y'all's naughty little minds like a pinup doll... Whoops... A paper doll, I mean.... :D:kiss:

Mmmm.... It's so nice to be home after such a long Monday... :kiss:

That's an awesome way to unwind on a Monday evening.. do I really need hands to help you take it off? how about just my mouth & push aside the rest of them :devil::rose::kiss:

That's an awesome way to unwind on a Monday evening.. do I really need hands to help you take it off? how about just my mouth & push aside the rest of them :devil::rose::kiss:

It's always nice to take it all off after a long day.. I start as soon as I get home... Bra's usually the first thing to go... But I saved it for y'all....:kiss:

It's always nice to take it all off after a long day.. I start as soon as I get home... Bra's usually the first thing to go... But I saved it for y'all....:kiss:

I like your thinking & saving it to show off in the picture.... waiting to see the ones hiding behind the bra :heart:

Mmmm... I got a feeling I know what, "do as I please" means... :cool::kiss:

I'll let that feeling linger on & let it add to your imagination for the next photo which I guess would be more revealing yet I got a feeling you would tease more :rose:

I'll let that feeling linger on & let it add to your imagination for the next photo which I guess would be more revealing yet I got a feeling you would tease more :rose:

Just like a kid in a candy store, wanting it all... Lol... :eek::kiss:

Do I sound like a kid in candy store?? might just have to take a step back here & let you take control perhaps...:eek:

Mmmmm..... How bout I use that control along with that riding crop... Oh, the things I can do with it.... :kiss::devil::kiss:

Are you letting me run my imagination to the wild side thinking of what you'd do to me...:devil:

Mmmm.... Why of course I am.... But let me assure you, the very tip top of your throbbing cock will love it....:kiss:

..... Sadly I must go, that dang rabbit is telling me time to pop back up that rabbit hole.... Sweet dreams....
:kiss::rose::kiss:

Love your lady bits...

Miss El,

So looking forward to your next bit!

A loyal fan

Just popping in to say.... Happy Hump Day... And blow a kiss or two....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,120
However I shall tell you the truth.... I am neither but both.... An even finer unique balance..... For I am a switch.....:kiss::rose::kiss:
hmmm ... I'm a switch also. Are you free for a drink later tonight? ;)
Btw -- your legs are quite mouth-watering ...

I demand a proper pic be clicked! lol kidding that's really nice sneak peek of the booty there with strong thighs & the panty is interesting :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back