Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmm..... Since my new pics are way...... way..... way.... back on page 148....... And today is Hump Day after all....... Thought I'd repost one of y'all's fav booty pics.... Kisses.... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php
omg baby...as trying to hold back from posting...didn't want to interrupt you and roddramm.....but I can't..FUCK BABY!!!! I want to kneel behind you and feast on you!!!!

omg baby...as trying to hold back from posting...didn't want to interrupt you and roddramm.....but I can't..FUCK BABY!!!! I want to kneel behind you and feast on you!!!!

Mmmmmmmm...... Afternoon, sweetheart..... I don't think I've ever had you hold back..... Mmmmmmm.... Well maybe I have..... ;):kiss::kiss:

You're welcome gorgeous

:rose::kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

Mmmmm..... Now this one is my fav..... And y'all's judging by the numbers from original posting of it.... :kiss:

attachment.php

You do know EXACTLY where I wish to be in that picture sexy.....:devil:

Mmmmmmmm...... Well that would depend on what you wanted done with/to that cock of yours..... There's at least 3 options I can think of right of hand..... :cool::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmmmm...... Well that would depend on what you wanted done with/to that cock of yours..... There's at least 3 options I can think of right of hand..... :cool::kiss::kiss::kiss:
My thoughts go to standing behind you...one hand caressing your incredible ass...the other holding my cock...dragging it up and down your silky sex....smacking it against your throbbing clit...teasing you...watching as your back arches..driving back toward me...waiting to be pierced...

My thoughts go to standing behind you...one hand caressing your incredible ass...the other holding my cock...dragging it up and down your silky sex....smacking it against your throbbing clit...teasing you...watching as your back arches..driving back toward me...waiting to be pierced...

Hey there, sweetheart!!!! You stoled my thoughts..... :eek::kiss::kiss:

Hey there, sweetheart!!!! You stoled my thoughts..... :eek::kiss::kiss:
Great (wicked) minds think alike.....Slipping the engorged purple crown of my throbbing rod between your slippery lips..my hands grasping your hips.."gggrroowllll" with one sudden thrust I bury my rod to the hilt in your silky folds

Great (wicked) minds think alike.....Slipping the engorged purple crown of my throbbing rod between your slippery lips..my hands grasping your hips.."gggrroowllll" with one sudden thrust I bury my rod to the hilt in your silky folds

Mmmmmmmmmm they sure do think alike..... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmmmmmm they sure do think alike..... :kiss::kiss::kiss:
I wrap my arms around you...one hand finding a taunt nipple..teasing...the other your throbbing clit...rubbing gently as my hips flex...my cock jumping deep inside you...

I wrap my arms around you...one hand finding a taunt nipple..teasing...the other your throbbing clit...rubbing gently as my hips flex...my cock jumping deep inside you...

Seeing you have my clit entertained..... My hand slides past yours.... Cupping those semi drawn balls.... Teasing and taunting.... Rolling and gently tugging.... With each trust, I can feel them tighten.... As your cock engulfs my hand presses those balls into my cunt.... Delighting the both of us......:kiss:.

Seeing you have my clit entertained..... My hand slides past yours.... Cupping those semi drawn balls.... Teasing and taunting.... Rolling and gently tugging.... With each trust, I can feel them tighten.... As your cock engulfs my hand presses those balls into my cunt.... Delighting the both of us......:kiss:.
Your hot sweet juices flood my rod..my groans fill your ears..my muscled arms wrapped around your lithe waist..I start thrusting deeper, harder...needing to fill you

Your hot sweet juices flood my rod..my groans fill your ears..my muscled arms wrapped around your lithe waist..I start thrusting deeper, harder...needing to fill you

My body raises from the bed.... Knees set into place on the mattress's edge as my body presses into yours.... Your grip changes, holding me close to you.... Our bodies move as one..... :kiss:

My body raises from the bed.... Knees set into place on the mattress's edge as my body presses into yours.... Your grip changes, holding me close to you.... Our bodies move as one..... :kiss:
My hands on your hips...thumbs turned inward...teasing your ass..our heady scent of sex filling the room...the symphony of pleasure filled moans crescendoing to a fevered pitch

My hands on your hips...thumbs turned inward...teasing your ass..our heady scent of sex filling the room...the symphony of pleasure filled moans crescendoing to a fevered pitch

Your force pulls back on me..... Knees slide over the sheets.... First one spike heeled foot then the other plant firmly on the floor.... One hand frees my hip and pushes my body to the bed as your legs spread mine wider.... Returning your hand, your grip locks tighter on my flesh........:kiss:

Your force pulls back on me..... Knees slide over the sheets.... First one spike heeled foot then the other plant firmly on the floor.... One hand frees my hip and pushes my body to the bed as your legs spread mine wider.... Returning your hand, your grip locks tighter on my flesh........:kiss:
My feet planted firmly on the floor...your hot body pinned to the bed, your hard nipples grinding with every thrust. My back arching...moans turn to growls....growls turn to animalistic grunts...your pussy clenched my rod as your orgasm breaks

My feet planted firmly on the floor...your hot body pinned to the bed, your hard nipples grinding with every thrust. My back arching...moans turn to growls....growls turn to animalistic grunts...your pussy clenched my rod as your orgasm breaks

Our bodies hot, sweaty.... My calves burn..... Hands pulling at the sheets.... Face pressing into the bed.... My body wants to bow and arch up to you, but you hold me in place.... The bed shaking beneath me from your forcefulness.... Can't hold back.... Don't wanna hold back.... I yell out..... Fuck!!!!!!:kiss:

Our bodies hot, sweaty.... My calves burn..... Hands pulling at the sheets.... Face pressing into the bed.... My body wants to bow and arch up to you, but you hold me in place.... The bed shaking beneath me from your forcefulness.... Can't hold back.... Don't wanna hold back.... I yell out..... Fuck!!!!!!:kiss:
Your hot cum floods my rod..your tight pussy milking my cock...my back arches as I bellow...."babyyyyyy!!!!!!" Jet after jet of creamy cum fill your quivering cunt...splashing deep inside you...

Your hot cum floods my rod..your tight pussy milking my cock...my back arches as I bellow...."babyyyyyy!!!!!!" Jet after jet of creamy cum fill your quivering cunt...splashing deep inside you...

With each trust from you, our creamy hot cum oozes out of my quivering heated pussy... It savoring those fading throbs and pulses.... My body alive feels the slightest of a thin stream meandering down the inside of my thigh as it comes slowly down off it's sexual high........:kiss::kiss::kiss:

With each trust from you, our creamy hot cum oozes out of my quivering heated pussy... It savoring those fading throbs and pulses.... My body alive feels the slightest of a thin stream meandering down the inside of my thigh as it comes slowly down off it's sexual high........:kiss::kiss::kiss:
I pull my drained rod from your filled pussy..easing up beside you on the bed...pulling you with be...wrapping you in my strong arms..our sweaty bodies melting into one..our heartbeats in sync as we drift into blissful sleep

I pull my drained rod from your filled pussy..easing up beside you on the bed...pulling you with be...wrapping you in my strong arms..our sweaty bodies melting into one..our heartbeats in sync as we drift into blissful sleep

Mmmmmmmmm......... A purrrrrrrrrfect way to drift off to sleep.....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Little tidbit: On nights like we just wrote bout..... I never jump up afterwards and run to the bathroom to clean up.... Always just drift off curled up in arms..... I like the scent of a man on me......:kiss:

Mmmmmmmmm......... A purrrrrrrrrfect way to drift off to sleep.....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Little tidbit: On nights like we just wrote bout..... I never jump up afterwards and run to the bathroom to clean up.... Always just drift off curled up in arms..... I like the scent of a man on me......:kiss:
Laying there naked in my arms...watching your angelic face as you drift off ..the gentle rise and fall of your breast...

you may wake up to find me nestled between your thighs...softly lapping your silky folds ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back