Bisexual or bicurious women.

Morning all!
Is it just me or do long weekends seem shorter than regular ones?
It's four days in Blighty. We don't go back to work until tomorrow. And that'll still be too short. Thankfully, we have you to keep us entertained.

My husband is the bomb, but he's the only man I have ever had a real relationship with and the only man I can ever see having a real relationship with. If not for him, I think I'd be like my friend Misty -- guys are for when you have that particular itch, but women are for more... ❤️

Good morning and happy Tuesday.
Congratulations Goldilocks on the divorce! It is the right decision and am very happy to learn you have no regrets.
I have been through a divorce and while not the happiest time of my life, was the right decision for both of us and that freeing feeling is intoxicating.
My friends are very happy for me :)

My husband is the bomb, but he's the only man I have ever had a real relationship with and the only man I can ever see having a real relationship with. If not for him, I think I'd be like my friend Misty -- guys are for when you have that particular itch, but women are for more... ❤️
100% agree, no husband here but I get by when the itch comes

I wish I got to scratch them together more often
Me too. My husband is not a huge fan, which makes him one of the incredibly small minority of guys for whom a FFM threesome is not the holy grail. But he's not unwilling either, although the first one took a bit of maneuvering on my part.

We don't have a third right now (he and my sometimes friend with benefits Misty went and became friends, and they both think it's too weird now 🙄). However, after this pregnancy is over, I'm going to be on a mission... 😈😉😁

Back