Bisexual or bicurious women.

Oh wow! I'm glad your there with your BFF! That's very sweet.
I still sort of feel responsible for her getting pregnant.
We were having sex, like really hot sex in her bed, and her boyfriend was watching us, obviously incredibly turned on and when her and I paused for a minute, he pretty much jumped her and came in her, they usually used condoms but not that time and here we are!

I still sort of feel responsible for her getting pregnant.
We were having sex, like really hot sex in her bed, and her boyfriend was watching us, obviously incredibly turned on and when her and I paused for a minute, he pretty much jumped her and came in her, they usually used condoms but not that time and here we are!
You naughty girl you...lol looks like your godmother...🧚‍♀️

You naughty girl you...lol looks like your godmother...🧚‍♀️
Around 7:30 last night, Christopher Lucas was born weighing 7lbs 12 oz!
Such a cute baby, I love him to death!
I asked Amber how they came up with the name, they both smiled and said someone who was close to them at conception was the inspiration, I started to cry...they literally named their first born after ME!
Mom and baby are doing great and hope to go home today.

Also asked if they were going to tell everyone the same story about the baby's name, they laughed and said they'll probably go with something like they just really liked it lol!

Good morning!
Was up late visiting Amber in the hospital with the new arrival and now I have a shit tonne of work to catch up on.
But after that, it's a long weekend, and I'm looking forward to getting quite naughty, just have to figure out how...
Congratulations!

Thank-you!
I am super thrilled to be the special Auntie again and get to spoil another child and then send them back to their parents lol!
You are the dangerous kind of aunt… the one that can be fun and spoil the kids then send them back all wired 🤣

I think all kids need that kind of relative

Around 7:30 last night, Christopher Lucas was born weighing 7lbs 12 oz!
Such a cute baby, I love him to death!
I asked Amber how they came up with the name, they both smiled and said someone who was close to them at conception was the inspiration, I started to cry...they literally named their first born after ME!
Mom and baby are doing great and hope to go home today.

Also asked if they were going to tell everyone the same story about the baby's name, they laughed and said they'll probably go with something like they just really liked it lol!
This is the sweetest thing.
Congrats to the Baby, Parents and you 😀.

Back