Bill Cosby

The one that he took under his wing who later came forth in support of the other seems credible to me. I am not sure one way or the other about the other one.

The details about him taking her under her wing seems sort of predatory.

The only thing I've paid attention to is the screaming headlines.

That means, if recent history is any sort of a guide, that he better just go away for the rest of his life...

:shrug:

... maybe Geneva, Bogota, Lago...,

The only thing I've paid attention to is the screaming headlines.

That's pretty much Standard Operating Procedure for you and Vetty.

The headlines guide your situational outrage each day, and you dutifully trot out the appropriate wingnut talking points to document said outrage.

IF Cosby is a pervert then literally nothing means anything and we might as well all become Nihilists.

That's pretty much Standard Operating Procedure for you and Vetty.

The headlines guide your situational outrage each day, and you dutifully trot out the appropriate wingnut talking points to document said outrage.

hey yo, PAL.....how cumz you didn't answer me in the Labor Day thread:D

Throb you fucking hate-filled moron,

I didn't trot out either a single talking point or a fucking outrage, but you sure went full mental Democrat anyway. Nothing ever stops a Liberal from proving his own stupidity. I take it that you're still pissed as hell that I outed your 350 lb ass over your purloin of some Walmart sirloin...

Get over it. Pussy.

hey yo, PAL.....how cumz you didn't answer me in the Labor Day thread:D

Because you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

You're gonna have to get someone else to "play defense, dammit!"

As the noted philosopher Taylor Swift once opined "♫♫ I'm not here for your entertainment ♫ "

Because you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

You're gonna have to get someone else to "play defense, dammit!"

As the noted philosopher Taylor Swift once opined "♫♫ I'm not here for your entertainment ♫ "

more likely

cause like the

dozens of other times

you got caught with your pants down

OOPS

IF Cosby is a pervert then literally nothing means anything and we might as well all become Nihilists.

My parents think he's funny. They're weird like that though.

If he is innocent, all of this totally sucks for him. My bet is on him being the perve he's being made out as. The women making the claims don't seem to have a reason to make it up. The sad thing for all is that nothing will be proven. This will haunt all of them forever.

more likely

cause like the

dozens of other times

you got caught with your pants down

OOPS

I've asked you very nicely over and over to please leave me out of your homo fantasies. I don't swing that way. Try Vetteman.

My parents think he's funny. They're weird like that though.

If he is innocent, all of this totally sucks for him. My bet is on him being the perve he's being made out as. The women making the claims don't seem to have a reason to make it up. The sad thing for all is that nothing will be proven. This will haunt all of them forever.

He is funny.

His joke about the running African was a classic.

Rapist.

This is a no-brainer.

Countless women in their 60s aren't just suddenly looking for fame. They finally had an opening to tell their story, and they are telling it.

Bill Cosby is a monster. Just a notch above Jerry Sandusky.

Back