Bidenomics study: 62% of Americans living paycheck to paycheck during holiday season

How much of that is national economy and how much is personal financial planning, or lack there of?

Odd? We could post Trumplikans taking credit for Biden measures they voted against. Sounds like a great way to promote Bidenomics!
Granted Blue States helped those leader states in funding those projects, but gone keep double taxing us. I figure that’s my contribution to charity though it doesn’t get credited.. of deducted. Hell, I can’t get deductions anymore.

Odd? We could post Trumplikans taking credit for Biden measures they voted against. Sounds like a great way to promote Bidenomics!
Granted Blue States helped those leader states in funding those projects, but gone keep double taxing us. I figure that’s my contribution to charity though it doesn’t get credited.. of deducted. Hell, I can’t get deductions anymore.
Yep, but their supporters are idiots, as anyone can plainly see from the group of them here...

Back