Bidenomics study: 62% of Americans living paycheck to paycheck during holiday season

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
The high number of Americans struggling to make ends meet appears to confirm polling that shows only 14 percent of voters believe Biden’s economic policies have helped them, while 85 percent think they have either hurt them or made no difference.

The LendingClub study found:
  • Sixty-two percent of adults in December said they live paycheck to paycheck, up from 58 percent in March.
  • Forty percent of consumers living paycheck to paycheck have super-prime credit scores.
  • Fifty-seven percent of consumers who own credit cards are living paycheck to paycheck.
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2...g-paycheck-to-paycheck-during-holiday-season/

Always fun showing off SD's embarassing fails!

Let's bump this one every time he posts a new thread.

When he gets embarrassed, he abandons this alt - just like he did after he talked all that shit, but lost the bet to me. 🤩

Let's bump this one every time he posts a new thread.

When he gets embarrassed, he abandons this alt - just like he did after he talked all that shit, but lost the bet to me. 🤩
Oh I've no problem shoving this in his face every time he posts.

We don't need agenda sites to see the nation becoming poorer. Just looking around outside can be enough, especially at the people holding cardboard signs in winter weather. Some of them are probably grifters with homes, but standing outside all day in winter is still physical work.

We don't need agenda sites to see the nation becoming poorer. Just looking around outside can be enough, especially at the people holding cardboard signs in winter weather. Some of them are probably grifters with homes, but standing outside all day in winter is still physical work.
Ummm I get you failed math, but 62% is less than 80%....so things are improving. Hope that helps...

Wow, a double doozy. A Fox “News” poll being further “analyzed” by Not-so-bright Bart.

So glad we are using biased information twice for this one. Maybe we can get PJs or someother idiotic wrong-wing biased place to confirm it all??

Poor Wrongguide.
Maybe you can stop with the shit spittle and prove the figures wrong.

Back